• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7214 users

General Discussion - Page 4133

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 16 2013 01:49 GMT
#82641
On October 16 2013 09:12 writer22816 wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/players/41525061

Currently training to become [A]dmiralBulldog

nice avatar
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
October 16 2013 01:56 GMT
#82642
i am pissed off by having a hard time to collect the new naga set, 9/10 pub players are trashcan at the hero (i am just average at her tbh) and nobody wants her items back then and now that set of her is so popular zzzzz.

And in most normal games (as in no 6 hearts on any hero or any theory crafting/stupid build),
1v1, void is the hardest carry (worst case scenario go 4divines, MoM, refresh)
Team fight wise, Medu is the ultimate range carry, Spec is the ultimate melee carry, under the condition that you have the priority farm on them and again you are not against 5 hexes/necrobooks etc.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
gaymon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1023 Posts
October 16 2013 02:02 GMT
#82643
On October 16 2013 10:56 BurningSera wrote:
i am pissed off by having a hard time to collect the new naga set, 9/10 pub players are trashcan at the hero (i am just average at her tbh) and nobody wants her items back then and now that set of her is so popular zzzzz.

And in most normal games (as in no 6 hearts on any hero or any theory crafting/stupid build),
1v1, void is the hardest carry (worst case scenario go 4divines, MoM, refresh)
Team fight wise, Medu is the ultimate range carry, Spec is the ultimate melee carry, under the condition that you have the priority farm on them and again you are not against 5 hexes/necrobooks etc.


In the situation you are describing spectre sucks because she is not able to kill anything fast enough before her throne/tree is dead.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
October 16 2013 02:14 GMT
#82644
I only have 53.34% WR guys i'm trash
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 02:19:59
October 16 2013 02:19 GMT
#82645
On October 16 2013 09:12 writer22816 wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/players/41525061

Currently training to become [A]dmiralBulldog

LOL iv had you on my friends list forever but I forgot who that account belonged to and have been wondering who it is for like a year or two.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
October 16 2013 02:22 GMT
#82646
On October 16 2013 11:14 Shaella wrote:
I only have 53.34% WR guys i'm trash


I have a 50.82% I'm garbage can tier.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 16 2013 02:35 GMT
#82647
On October 16 2013 11:22 Esoterikk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:14 Shaella wrote:
I only have 53.34% WR guys i'm trash


I have a 50.82% I'm garbage can tier.

Its ok, I have less than that and still love Dota 2. I played a great game as CM just 10 minutes ago and it was a blast. Wood tier is the place to be.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
October 16 2013 02:44 GMT
#82648
So. Any chance of LC coming out before next year?

I hate volvo. Disband plox. Right now im not motivated to play until Tresdina is in the game.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 16 2013 02:45 GMT
#82649
On October 16 2013 11:44 Mithhaike wrote:
So. Any chance of LC coming out before next year?

I hate volvo. Disband plox. Right now im not motivated to play until Tresdina is in the game.


iknow a game that releases a new hero every month
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
October 16 2013 02:54 GMT
#82650
On October 16 2013 11:35 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:22 Esoterikk wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:14 Shaella wrote:
I only have 53.34% WR guys i'm trash


I have a 50.82% I'm garbage can tier.

Its ok, I have less than that and still love Dota 2. I played a great game as CM just 10 minutes ago and it was a blast. Wood tier is the place to be.


51.02% here and in grass league... but in the end, if you have fun, it is all good. Although I have been going through some bad matches today. Still, shall hope for some good matches ahead! I think I have played only one Cm match ever, was fun (even though we loss).
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
October 16 2013 03:01 GMT
#82651
On October 16 2013 11:54 Nilrem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:35 Plansix wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:22 Esoterikk wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:14 Shaella wrote:
I only have 53.34% WR guys i'm trash


I have a 50.82% I'm garbage can tier.

Its ok, I have less than that and still love Dota 2. I played a great game as CM just 10 minutes ago and it was a blast. Wood tier is the place to be.


51.02% here and in grass league... but in the end, if you have fun, it is all good. Although I have been going through some bad matches today. Still, shall hope for some good matches ahead! I think I have played only one Cm match ever, was fun (even though we loss).


I've actually recently started queueing into high bracket so I doubt winrate actually has much to do with MMR unless its like sub 46%
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
October 16 2013 03:13 GMT
#82652
On October 16 2013 12:01 Esoterikk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:54 Nilrem wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:35 Plansix wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:22 Esoterikk wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:14 Shaella wrote:
I only have 53.34% WR guys i'm trash


I have a 50.82% I'm garbage can tier.

Its ok, I have less than that and still love Dota 2. I played a great game as CM just 10 minutes ago and it was a blast. Wood tier is the place to be.


51.02% here and in grass league... but in the end, if you have fun, it is all good. Although I have been going through some bad matches today. Still, shall hope for some good matches ahead! I think I have played only one Cm match ever, was fun (even though we loss).


I've actually recently started queueing into high bracket so I doubt winrate actually has much to do with MMR unless its like sub 46%


I did not suggest that it was heavily influenced by win rate. Just was throwing out what I was at and where I was.Valve sure wants to make it difficult for anyone to know where they are in terms of divisions, that is for sure.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
October 16 2013 03:18 GMT
#82653
On October 16 2013 11:45 FinestHour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:44 Mithhaike wrote:
So. Any chance of LC coming out before next year?

I hate volvo. Disband plox. Right now im not motivated to play until Tresdina is in the game.


iknow a game that releases a new hero every month

really? it's a better moba right? maybe i should go over.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 03:24:00
October 16 2013 03:19 GMT
#82654
On October 16 2013 11:02 gaymon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 10:56 BurningSera wrote:
i am pissed off by having a hard time to collect the new naga set, 9/10 pub players are trashcan at the hero (i am just average at her tbh) and nobody wants her items back then and now that set of her is so popular zzzzz.

And in most normal games (as in no 6 hearts on any hero or any theory crafting/stupid build),
1v1, void is the hardest carry (worst case scenario go 4divines, MoM, refresh)
Team fight wise, Medu is the ultimate range carry, Spec is the ultimate melee carry, under the condition that you have the priority farm on them and again you are not against 5 hexes/necrobooks etc.


In the situation you are describing spectre sucks because she is not able to kill anything fast enough before her throne/tree is dead.


which part of my post talked about not getting her damage item??

As soon as the 5 oppos are not all far ahead of your team, they will need to spend at least half the team (die) to kill you and then you buyback, ulti and fly over, game over.


So painful i paid 2 rares for the naga helm and armor.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 03:40:48
October 16 2013 03:40 GMT
#82655
I like how people brag about WR. That just means you had a better chance of getting less trolls on your team than the enemy.
Haha!
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 16 2013 03:57 GMT
#82656
On October 16 2013 07:33 Targe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 07:30 kollin wrote:
On October 16 2013 07:14 TheEmulator wrote:
inb4 Kollin posts his 75 percent winrate 1K game account.

http://dotabuff.com/players/97541211

Shadow Fiend wat

I think I've read how he...errrrrr... "influences" his winrate with SF.
You can set your profile to private in a game and it won't be recorded by Dotabuff.

4.20 KDA is legit as shit though.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
October 16 2013 04:07 GMT
#82657
I personally dont have a hero with more than 30games haha. since we're in the business of posting dotabuff.

http://dotabuff.com/players/69439591
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
October 16 2013 04:27 GMT
#82658
Valve really need to make roots PRNG
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
October 16 2013 04:29 GMT
#82659
http://dotabuff.com/players/97432756

One hero, do or die.
secret - never again
blobrus
Profile Joined August 2011
4297 Posts
October 16 2013 05:08 GMT
#82660
Just saw a Razor static link so much damage from OD that ODs damage was negative. What would his attacks do? Like do they heal the other team or just do no damage?
Prev 1 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft431
RuFF_SC2 158
Nina 91
-ZergGirl 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2289
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto20
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1162
taco 405
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Other Games
summit1g8280
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0343
WinterStarcraft261
ViBE174
Maynarde148
Livibee140
Sick135
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick982
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 12
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 52m
Stellar Fest
9h 52m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.