On October 12 2013 07:16 Kaal wrote:
To be fair it isn't hard to make blahz0r mad.
To be fair it isn't hard to make blahz0r mad.
where did he go i havent seen him in forever lmao
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
October 11 2013 23:17 GMT
#82161
On October 12 2013 07:16 Kaal wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 05:57 TheEmulator wrote: On October 12 2013 05:19 Erasme wrote: On October 12 2013 05:12 BurningSera wrote: On October 12 2013 03:13 Erasme wrote: point is, timber isnt a farming hero, at some point you want to move to slay everything, and maxed chain is obviously better. Usually one point in armor is enough, also if you want to rush bloodstone, always get point booster + vitality booster before the rings I am so proud of you erasme T_T as one of the witnesses when you first time using the hero <3 damn i sucked dicks same when i first tried ta, maxing meld and psi blades I did that when I had like 2-3 months of Dota 2 experience and blahz0r was mad. To be fair it isn't hard to make blahz0r mad. where did he go i havent seen him in forever lmao | ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
October 11 2013 23:34 GMT
#82162
On October 12 2013 08:17 FinestHour wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 07:16 Kaal wrote: On October 12 2013 05:57 TheEmulator wrote: On October 12 2013 05:19 Erasme wrote: On October 12 2013 05:12 BurningSera wrote: On October 12 2013 03:13 Erasme wrote: point is, timber isnt a farming hero, at some point you want to move to slay everything, and maxed chain is obviously better. Usually one point in armor is enough, also if you want to rush bloodstone, always get point booster + vitality booster before the rings I am so proud of you erasme T_T as one of the witnesses when you first time using the hero <3 damn i sucked dicks same when i first tried ta, maxing meld and psi blades I did that when I had like 2-3 months of Dota 2 experience and blahz0r was mad. To be fair it isn't hard to make blahz0r mad. where did he go i havent seen him in forever lmao he went to final fantasy 14 or something | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
October 12 2013 00:20 GMT
#82163
| ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
October 12 2013 00:42 GMT
#82164
On October 12 2013 06:56 IPA wrote: Would it make any sense to have both teams "in the blind" during all pick? I hate the "wait out the other team's pick" nonsense. It leads to uncommunicative, bad picks right before the game starts. I'm someone who tries to pick around my team's picks to build a good composition but it's hard dudes...it's hard... I would rather spend the 2 minutes talking lanes, general strategy, etc., than silently watching other team while they silently watch us to try to counterpick. My .02. I feel like that time is usually spent trying to pick heroes appropriate for your team more than counter picking the enemy. Or should I say waiting til 10 seconds left and then picking a carry anyway. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
October 12 2013 01:00 GMT
#82165
On October 12 2013 09:20 Erasme wrote: are there items to farm in ff14? is like shitty wow afaik | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
October 12 2013 02:12 GMT
#82166
On October 12 2013 09:42 Najda wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 06:56 IPA wrote: Would it make any sense to have both teams "in the blind" during all pick? I hate the "wait out the other team's pick" nonsense. It leads to uncommunicative, bad picks right before the game starts. I'm someone who tries to pick around my team's picks to build a good composition but it's hard dudes...it's hard... I would rather spend the 2 minutes talking lanes, general strategy, etc., than silently watching other team while they silently watch us to try to counterpick. My .02. I feel like that time is usually spent trying to pick heroes appropriate for your team more than counter picking the enemy. Or should I say waiting til 10 seconds left and then picking a carry anyway. I just wanna instant pick my techies and start planning bomb as soon as possible. | ||
|
Acritter
Syria7637 Posts
October 12 2013 02:41 GMT
#82167
On October 12 2013 06:56 IPA wrote: Would it make any sense to have both teams "in the blind" during all pick? I hate the "wait out the other team's pick" nonsense. It leads to uncommunicative, bad picks right before the game starts. I'm someone who tries to pick around my team's picks to build a good composition but it's hard dudes...it's hard... I would rather spend the 2 minutes talking lanes, general strategy, etc., than silently watching other team while they silently watch us to try to counterpick. My .02. How would you even do that? You need to see what heroes are already picked. Unless you want to have the strategy talk turned into "Wait guys, that hero I said I could play was already picked." | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
October 12 2013 03:05 GMT
#82168
On October 12 2013 11:41 Acritter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 06:56 IPA wrote: Would it make any sense to have both teams "in the blind" during all pick? I hate the "wait out the other team's pick" nonsense. It leads to uncommunicative, bad picks right before the game starts. I'm someone who tries to pick around my team's picks to build a good composition but it's hard dudes...it's hard... I would rather spend the 2 minutes talking lanes, general strategy, etc., than silently watching other team while they silently watch us to try to counterpick. My .02. How would you even do that? You need to see what heroes are already picked. Unless you want to have the strategy talk turned into "Wait guys, that hero I said I could play was already picked." It would be so epic where a player from each team want the same hero but the game ends up banning that said hero since it was picked twice. So much possibilities haha. | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
October 12 2013 03:12 GMT
#82169
| ||
|
Delphiki
Philippines1955 Posts
October 12 2013 03:13 GMT
#82170
On October 12 2013 12:12 Esoterikk wrote: I just want a similar pick phase to the one in LoL, Draft pick or something. Obviously would need to be fixed for Dota but I think it's the most fair picking and would be much better in Dota where someone can't "steal a role" since they are so diluted. IDK roles in dota arent as fixed as in LoL so i think what you're suggesting is close to impossible | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
October 12 2013 03:16 GMT
#82171
On October 12 2013 12:13 Delphiki wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 12:12 Esoterikk wrote: I just want a similar pick phase to the one in LoL, Draft pick or something. Obviously would need to be fixed for Dota but I think it's the most fair picking and would be much better in Dota where someone can't "steal a role" since they are so diluted. IDK roles in dota arent as fixed as in LoL so i think what you're suggesting is close to impossible That's my point, there's no roles in dota so you wouldn't have the infighting as much. It is essentially a captains mode where everyone picks their own heroes which I think would a lot better than current MM CM. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
October 12 2013 04:39 GMT
#82172
On October 12 2013 12:16 Esoterikk wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 12:13 Delphiki wrote: On October 12 2013 12:12 Esoterikk wrote: I just want a similar pick phase to the one in LoL, Draft pick or something. Obviously would need to be fixed for Dota but I think it's the most fair picking and would be much better in Dota where someone can't "steal a role" since they are so diluted. IDK roles in dota arent as fixed as in LoL so i think what you're suggesting is close to impossible That's my point, there's no roles in dota so you wouldn't have the infighting as much. It is essentially a captains mode where everyone picks their own heroes which I think would a lot better than current MM CM. that mode exists in WC3 dota | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
October 12 2013 04:53 GMT
#82173
On October 12 2013 13:39 Shaella wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2013 12:16 Esoterikk wrote: On October 12 2013 12:13 Delphiki wrote: On October 12 2013 12:12 Esoterikk wrote: I just want a similar pick phase to the one in LoL, Draft pick or something. Obviously would need to be fixed for Dota but I think it's the most fair picking and would be much better in Dota where someone can't "steal a role" since they are so diluted. IDK roles in dota arent as fixed as in LoL so i think what you're suggesting is close to impossible That's my point, there's no roles in dota so you wouldn't have the infighting as much. It is essentially a captains mode where everyone picks their own heroes which I think would a lot better than current MM CM. that mode exists in WC3 dota I only ever played AP in Dota 1 was it League Mode in WC3? | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
October 12 2013 05:04 GMT
#82174
| ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
October 12 2013 05:55 GMT
#82175
+ Show Spoiler + the most important distinction from LM and CM is not that players picked their own heroes (which it did have) but players could only pick heroes from their own side (sentinel/scourge) | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
October 12 2013 06:23 GMT
#82176
![]() | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
October 12 2013 06:37 GMT
#82177
| ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
October 12 2013 06:39 GMT
#82178
On October 12 2013 15:37 Shaella wrote: because only older items can be sold Well I got that lol... So is that ongoing now? When did it start? Or will these new ones become old eventually and can be sold then? | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
October 12 2013 06:46 GMT
#82179
On October 12 2013 15:39 trinxified wrote: Well I got that lol... So is that ongoing now? When did it start? Or will these new ones become old eventually and can be sold then? probably. this happened with firstblood | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
October 12 2013 06:48 GMT
#82180
like no shit i want to open dota 2 | ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|