|
|
On October 12 2013 04:03 crms wrote: he might have made some gaffes in this recent game, but qoqjva tinker is pretty legit guys. It is for sure, I've seen him play it. I was just laughing at how unfortunate his game was this time. It was the kind of game that makes you just want to abandon and start over (which you could tell was how qojqva was feeling, especially doing this on stream).
|
On October 12 2013 04:04 Sn0_Man wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 04:03 crms wrote: he might have made some gaffes in this recent game, but qoqjva tinker is pretty legit guys. It is for sure, I've seen him play it. I was just laughing at how unfortunate his game was this time. It was the kind of game that makes you just want to abandon and start over (which you could tell was how qojqva was feeling, especially doing this on stream).
I randomed chen once and accidentally skilled test of faith first so I couldn't jungle. Then instead of explaining what happened to my team and trying to recover, I just abandoned in shame.
sickest life.
|
On October 12 2013 04:11 crms wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 04:04 Sn0_Man wrote:On October 12 2013 04:03 crms wrote: he might have made some gaffes in this recent game, but qoqjva tinker is pretty legit guys. It is for sure, I've seen him play it. I was just laughing at how unfortunate his game was this time. It was the kind of game that makes you just want to abandon and start over (which you could tell was how qojqva was feeling, especially doing this on stream). I randomed chen once and accidentally skilled test of faith first so I couldn't jungle. Then instead of explaining what happened to my team and trying to recover, I just abandoned in shame. sickest life. Nonono ur supposed to go solo mid and use ToF to send your real mid player home if he tries to contest. Sure he will disable help after the first time but by then you are level 2 and can jungle 
Personal shame: Levelling PotDL over Necromastery @lvl 1. I didn't quite insta-abandon like you but I was close.
|
On October 12 2013 04:14 Sn0_Man wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 04:11 crms wrote:On October 12 2013 04:04 Sn0_Man wrote:On October 12 2013 04:03 crms wrote: he might have made some gaffes in this recent game, but qoqjva tinker is pretty legit guys. It is for sure, I've seen him play it. I was just laughing at how unfortunate his game was this time. It was the kind of game that makes you just want to abandon and start over (which you could tell was how qojqva was feeling, especially doing this on stream). I randomed chen once and accidentally skilled test of faith first so I couldn't jungle. Then instead of explaining what happened to my team and trying to recover, I just abandoned in shame. sickest life. Nonono ur supposed to go solo mid and use ToF to send your real mid player home if he tries to contest. Sure he will disable help after the first time but by then you are level 2 and can jungle  Personal shame: Levelling PotDL over Necromastery @lvl 1. I didn't quite insta-abandon like you but I was close.
Sick plays
|
|
|
Ahahaha
TC dies as Riki, half a second later chen heals. Qojqva: "That was a wayto chen heal" :D
|
that viper was pretty mad at the end
|
Playing as Dazzle then winning because pretty much you carried your team as a support is satisfying. Carrying not with kills, but with GG heals/graves, etc.
Clutch graves so nice.
|
On October 12 2013 03:13 Erasme wrote: point is, timber isnt a farming hero, at some point you want to move to slay everything, and maxed chain is obviously better. Usually one point in armor is enough, also if you want to rush bloodstone, always get point booster + vitality booster before the rings
I am so proud of you erasme T_T
as one of the witnesses when you first time using the hero <3
|
So...umm... Qojqva just tried to report this Timbersaw because he took CS from him. (but failed because no reports left)
|
On October 12 2013 04:51 Sn0_Man wrote: Ahahaha
TC dies as Riki, half a second later chen heals. Qojqva: "That was a wayto chen heal" :D Btw, who is this Chen? I've looked up his Dotabuff and he has played a LOT of Chen. http://dotabuff.com/players/9385735
|
On October 12 2013 05:12 LSF wrote: So...umm... Qojqva just tried to report this Timbersaw because he took CS from him. (but failed because no reports left)
hes being a clown for his viewers. nobody wants to watch a boring guy. he's making yokes, some are funny some aren't.
|
On October 12 2013 05:14 crms wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 05:12 LSF wrote: So...umm... Qojqva just tried to report this Timbersaw because he took CS from him. (but failed because no reports left)
hes being a clown for his viewers. nobody wants to watch a boring guy. he's making yokes, some are funny some aren't.
Not sure if that is really the case. He sounded genuinely pissed off.
|
On October 12 2013 05:12 BurningSera wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 03:13 Erasme wrote: point is, timber isnt a farming hero, at some point you want to move to slay everything, and maxed chain is obviously better. Usually one point in armor is enough, also if you want to rush bloodstone, always get point booster + vitality booster before the rings I am so proud of you erasme T_T as one of the witnesses when you first time using the hero <3 damn i sucked dicks same when i first tried ta, maxing meld and psi blades
|
On October 12 2013 05:14 crms wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 05:12 LSF wrote: So...umm... Qojqva just tried to report this Timbersaw because he took CS from him. (but failed because no reports left)
hes being a clown for his viewers. nobody wants to watch a boring guy. he's making yokes, some are funny some aren't. I really like this "boring guy" and ironically he does not make me bored
|
28103 Posts
On October 12 2013 05:19 Erasme wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 05:12 BurningSera wrote:On October 12 2013 03:13 Erasme wrote: point is, timber isnt a farming hero, at some point you want to move to slay everything, and maxed chain is obviously better. Usually one point in armor is enough, also if you want to rush bloodstone, always get point booster + vitality booster before the rings I am so proud of you erasme T_T as one of the witnesses when you first time using the hero <3 damn i sucked dicks same when i first tried ta, maxing meld and psi blades I did that when I had like 2-3 months of Dota 2 experience and blahz0r was mad.
|
Would it make any sense to have both teams "in the blind" during all pick? I hate the "wait out the other team's pick" nonsense. It leads to uncommunicative, bad picks right before the game starts. I'm someone who tries to pick around my team's picks to build a good composition but it's hard dudes...it's hard...
I would rather spend the 2 minutes talking lanes, general strategy, etc., than silently watching other team while they silently watch us to try to counterpick. My .02.
|
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Not really, unless you follow the LoL model by allowing the same hero on both teams
|
On October 12 2013 05:57 TheEmulator wrote:Show nested quote +On October 12 2013 05:19 Erasme wrote:On October 12 2013 05:12 BurningSera wrote:On October 12 2013 03:13 Erasme wrote: point is, timber isnt a farming hero, at some point you want to move to slay everything, and maxed chain is obviously better. Usually one point in armor is enough, also if you want to rush bloodstone, always get point booster + vitality booster before the rings I am so proud of you erasme T_T as one of the witnesses when you first time using the hero <3 damn i sucked dicks same when i first tried ta, maxing meld and psi blades I did that when I had like 2-3 months of Dota 2 experience and blahz0r was mad.
To be fair it isn't hard to make blahz0r mad.
|
damn rofl that medusa was a raidboss
the most rapiers ive had the privilege of playing with is 6
|
|
|
|
|
|