|
|
On October 08 2013 02:40 BurningSera wrote:Summon chen 2.0 to say hi! sorry...... + Show Spoiler +it is still a goddamn mind boggling decision from valve designer What...? You mean putting someone who looks kinda Spanish as Chen and making references to the Inquisition? Surely there's nobody left in Spain who cares about that. It was centuries ago.
|
Something Something black people are orcs something something. Or something.
|
Oh. I guess I see where that's coming from, but not really. If anything, the WC3 trolls are black. They've got Jamaican accents.
|
Elder Dragon form doesn't use orb effect right? So technically you can get Desolator with the frost slow?
|
On October 08 2013 03:40 trinxified wrote: Elder Dragon form doesn't use orb effect right? So technically you can get Desolator with the frost slow? I'm pretty sure you can. brb testing
Yeah, it works.
|
On October 08 2013 03:40 trinxified wrote: Elder Dragon form doesn't use orb effect right? So technically you can get Desolator with the frost slow? You're supposed to get lifesteal anyway
|
|
|
On October 08 2013 03:44 Qbek wrote:Show nested quote +On October 08 2013 03:40 trinxified wrote: Elder Dragon form doesn't use orb effect right? So technically you can get Desolator with the frost slow? You're supposed to get lifesteal anyway
Yeah but wanting to build a minus-armor pub strat build. 
With Medallion, AC, Desolator
|
On October 08 2013 03:49 trinxified wrote:Show nested quote +On October 08 2013 03:44 Qbek wrote:On October 08 2013 03:40 trinxified wrote: Elder Dragon form doesn't use orb effect right? So technically you can get Desolator with the frost slow? You're supposed to get lifesteal anyway Yeah but wanting to build a minus-armor pub strat build.  With Medallion, AC, Desolator Get a Weaver and Dazzle on your team. Weaver carries Deso, Dazzle carries Medallion. Plus, they both have their own -armor! The fun never ends.
|
On October 07 2013 13:47 Acritter wrote:Show nested quote +On October 07 2013 13:32 Belisarius wrote:On October 07 2013 13:09 wairai wrote:On October 07 2013 12:24 Acritter wrote: Is it supposed to be a thing that if you get hit with enough damage at once, Abaddon's ult doesn't activate? And I'm not talking about getting hit with a Laguna Blade or something, just a Timbersaw casting a lot of spells very close to the same time. Enough damage can bypass the ultimate activations. HP 400 and got laguna till death'd. ...that's what he explicitly said was not happening. How much max HP did abba have? Is it possible that 220 pure was enough to one-shot through the threshhold? I was level 17 or so with no real buffs to health, so well over 1k max but not quite 2k. Show nested quote +On October 07 2013 13:45 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:On October 07 2013 12:24 Acritter wrote: Is it supposed to be a thing that if you get hit with enough damage at once, Abaddon's ult doesn't activate? And I'm not talking about getting hit with a Laguna Blade or something, just a Timbersaw casting a lot of spells very close to the same time. I'm not sure if this applies to dota2, but if the hit that activates borrowed time kills you then you'll still die due to the way the JASS is run. The hit that activates borrowed time does not receive the healing effects so if you're at 399 hp and take 399 damage that activates borrowed time you'll still die from the damage. It's kinda like getting Laguna bladed from >400 except it also wastes the ultimate since borrowed time triggers on damageEvent instead of your health pool. This happens through hp removal typically. The real problem is how you got down that low without it activating because timbersaw can't do more than 250 damage in a single instance as far as I can tell. Maybe the chain+whirling death can stack if they're cast close enough together. Yeah, that's the only thing I can think of. Borrowed Time didn't even activate, though, so I'm not really sure what happened. I know it was off cooldown, because I was watching for the timer to tick down before I even started running back in. I wasn't even near trees, so it wasn't the pure damage doing it. It was just magical damage from all of Timbersaw's spells being cast at the same time. The real question: is that a bug?
It can only be fixed if you find out how to reproduce the bug and since we don't even know how why it happened that is pretty much impossible. You could check out the combat log to see if anything jumps out at you, but it's hard to find problems when you don't know what actually happened to cause the skill not to trigger.
|
So wait, can you get a skadi on DK at level 16?
...
That might be hilarious.
|
Guys I got muted for 43 years. Thanks Gaben
|
On October 08 2013 04:02 kollin wrote: Guys I got muted for 43 years. Thanks Gaben Proof the system is working.
|
I flamed valve and they reduced it to 24 thank you based gods
|
On October 08 2013 04:01 Comeh wrote: So wait, can you get a skadi on DK at level 16?
...
That might be hilarious.
Lol stacking slow perhaps?
|
On October 08 2013 04:04 kollin wrote: I flamed valve and they reduced it to 24 thank you based gods Years right? Also yes skadi stacks with Elder Dragon Form frost attack. They are both 30% slow so I guess together that makes 60%. If 30% slow isn't enough though you probably have big enough issues that a skadi ain't fixing it.
|
On October 08 2013 04:07 Sn0_Man wrote:Show nested quote +On October 08 2013 04:04 kollin wrote: I flamed valve and they reduced it to 24 thank you based gods Years right? Also yes skadi stacks with Elder Dragon Form frost attack. They are both 30% slow so I guess together that makes 60%. If 30% slow isn't enough though you probably have big enough issues that a skadi ain't fixing it. Obviously superior alternative to AC / Heart against a naix.
so gud
|
Yo 60% slow is like Drow frost arrows... SPLASHED!
|
Does the skadi slow splash as well? hax 
(Goes Thru bkb too guys don't forget)
|
On October 08 2013 04:11 Sn0_Man wrote:Does the skadi slow splash as well? hax  (Goes Thru bkb too guys don't forget) It wouldn't splash unfortunately.
I need to try this guys.
|
|
|
|
|
|