Every protoss should read his interview cuz it's epic.
working on july's interview... will take another 10 minutes haha
| Forum Index > Community News and Headlines |
|
CanucksJC
Canada1241 Posts
Every protoss should read his interview cuz it's epic. working on july's interview... will take another 10 minutes haha | ||
|
Deletrious
United States458 Posts
On November 25 2010 08:43 CanucksJC wrote: It's up now! Every protoss should read his interview cuz it's epic. working on july's interview... will take another 10 minutes haha You rule! edit: and I'm not leaving the office until this is up. | ||
|
Majynx
United States1431 Posts
| ||
|
Tears.Of.The.Moon
Slovenia715 Posts
| ||
|
Raine
Canada210 Posts
| ||
|
Devilldog
United States69 Posts
| ||
|
McDonalds
Liechtenstein2244 Posts
| ||
|
PartyBiscuit
Canada4525 Posts
| ||
|
biskit
Australia355 Posts
I really like oGsMC more and more. The Huk ceremony and telling other Protoss not to QQ, even in this dark time. Awesome man. And his little bow at the end of English interview <3. | ||
|
Hyren
United States817 Posts
On November 25 2010 07:05 Barundar wrote: Show nested quote + After seeing that he was going mech, I thought I could win if I made some broodlords. I lost more broodlords than I expected and thought that terran mech was bullshit. This is awesome, made me choke on my coffee Except later in the interview... Q. Do you think zerg is favored in the ZvT balance? A. Zerg is definitely favored. If the zerg decides to go mutalisk, zergling, the terran is limited to a small number of options and the game becomes impossible to lose once the zerg has enough banelings on creep. | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
Rampager
Australia1007 Posts
| ||
|
Wargizmo
1237 Posts
Great interviews from Genius and OGsMC... I can't wait to see HuK do the MC ceremony in Sweden! | ||
|
Pokemonxoxo
United States217 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
| ||
|
DOOMy0
Denmark85 Posts
| ||
|
teko
Canada1197 Posts
On November 25 2010 18:04 Liquid`Jinro wrote: oGsTerran and oGsRajum Jinro!!! Congrats on your win! Looking forward to reading your interview. | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
Q. People are saying that you don't quite have the timing to finish off an opponent. A. I think I was afraid to go for a finish since this is a game that can be decided from a small mistake. However, I figured after losing a couple times that it's better to lose big than playing intimidated. Wise words from Polt, Im trying to overcome this myself. | ||
|
Wivyx
Norway624 Posts
| ||
|
CanucksJC
Canada1241 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|