• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

ICC Who Is Who Season 8 - Page 34

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 94 Next
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
March 14 2009 00:09 GMT
#661
On March 14 2009 04:38 anderoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2009 17:06 TearsOfTheSun wrote:
edit: my last game played was in 2005 lol im not a newb but i was never that good


I think you are underestimating what impact the former has on the latter
^-^


It's not that bad, I could still reach B- immediately after missing 2 years (that was in 2007 though). And Dixer ain't no newb, even if you don't know him.
Complete the cycle!
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 04:17:47
March 14 2009 04:10 GMT
#662
just hit C rank today 44-22 so far,

I completely despise the map medusa... any map where you can transfer probes and they just run in circles somewhere is very frustrating in my opinion...

I play a lot of ZvP now since I find PvP to be quite boring, and my ZvP is getting pretty strong..

doing mostly early 4 hatch builds and out macroing toss with mass hydra, my hydra micro isnt that bad and my macro is stronger than the average C+/B- player.

i cant believe i wasn't fast expanding before and saying it wasn't that great etc, fast expand is now 90% of my pvz games.... i officially am a moron for thinking fast expand wasnt the way to go in PvZ.

http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
March 14 2009 04:12 GMT
#663
i have a couple reps vs B- level players if anyones interested, PvTs, ZvPs, and PvZs are the matchups i play mostly now. (couple TvPs vs good players too)

i cant wait to get to C+ and start getting destroyed by the endless onslaught of young korean gosus... there are way too many of them >_<
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
March 14 2009 04:16 GMT
#664
Saddles, post your aka,, link reps vs possible good players, and get out. This isn't a blog to update people on your failure to achieve anything you said you would.
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
March 14 2009 04:16 GMT
#665
On March 14 2009 13:12 JoeSaddles wrote:
i have a couple reps vs B- level players if anyones interested, PvTs, ZvPs, and PvZs are the matchups i play mostly now. (couple TvPs vs good players too)

i cant wait to get to C+ and start getting destroyed by the endless onslaught of young korean gosus... there are way too many of them >_<


Yeah sure, replays are always good! Nice job on catching up with 2009 starcraft, must of been quite the struggle ;p
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
March 14 2009 04:19 GMT
#666
On March 14 2009 13:16 eXigent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 13:12 JoeSaddles wrote:
i have a couple reps vs B- level players if anyones interested, PvTs, ZvPs, and PvZs are the matchups i play mostly now. (couple TvPs vs good players too)

i cant wait to get to C+ and start getting destroyed by the endless onslaught of young korean gosus... there are way too many of them >_<


Yeah sure, replays are always good! Nice job on catching up with 2009 starcraft, must of been quite the struggle ;p



yah you're not kidding ... i thought it would take me a few weeks and it ended up taking over 3 months...50% of it was getting hand speed back and 50% of it was learning the new strats... so much more early expanding now than there was back in the day
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 04:26:22
March 14 2009 04:23 GMT
#667
On March 14 2009 13:16 AttackZerg wrote:
Saddles, post your aka,, link reps vs possible good players, and get out. This isn't a blog to update people on your failure to achieve anything you said you would.



I don't really think that's true... all I said was I'd be one of the better tosses in the USA, and get to B- rank.

I think you would have a hard time finding more than 4-5 USA protoss who are clearly better than me... im a different player today than I was 2 months ago (doing stupid outdated strats)

I think you're mad that the last game we played I walked all over you with FE...
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 04:35:06
March 14 2009 04:28 GMT
#668
On March 14 2009 13:23 JoeSaddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 13:16 AttackZerg wrote:
Saddles, post your aka,, link reps vs possible good players, and get out. This isn't a blog to update people on your failure to achieve anything you said you would.



I don't really think that's true... all I said was I'd be one of the better tosses in the USA, and get to B- rank.

I think you would have a hard time finding more than 4-5 USA protoss who are clearly better than me... im a different player today than I was 2 months ago (doing stupid outdated strats)

I think you're mad that the last game we played I walked all over you with FE...

can i be one of the five?!?! =D
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 14 2009 04:30 GMT
#669
There are far more than 4-5 better USA tosses than you Saddles, I'm positive.

RIP Aaliyah
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
March 14 2009 04:35 GMT
#670
id really like to see their iccup profiles...

right now im ranked 30'th or so in USA and im one of the few playing legitimate games... and my win percentage is higher than 15 of those 30 people ahead of me....

plus a lot of that list is abusers and screeners etc.
like some of those SCL- people playing only 1 matchup or screening people's records to decide whether to play them or not.

i never said I'm good in the overall picture or anything like that, all I'm saying is there is a severe lack of good USA toss, and im probably #4 or #5

http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
March 14 2009 04:35 GMT
#671
On March 14 2009 13:28 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 13:23 JoeSaddles wrote:
On March 14 2009 13:16 AttackZerg wrote:
Saddles, post your aka,, link reps vs possible good players, and get out. This isn't a blog to update people on your failure to achieve anything you said you would.



I don't really think that's true... all I said was I'd be one of the better tosses in the USA, and get to B- rank.

I think you would have a hard time finding more than 4-5 USA protoss who are clearly better than me... im a different player today than I was 2 months ago (doing stupid outdated strats)

I think you're mad that the last game we played I walked all over you with FE...

can i be one of the five?!?! =D

definitely -_-
Entusman #12
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
March 14 2009 04:37 GMT
#672
If I get to top 10 USA on iccup will it even prove anything? I'm only 5 games away from that right now.

And I could show you at least 10 abusers in that top 30.
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
March 14 2009 04:40 GMT
#673
On March 14 2009 13:35 littlechava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 13:28 OneOther wrote:
On March 14 2009 13:23 JoeSaddles wrote:
On March 14 2009 13:16 AttackZerg wrote:
Saddles, post your aka,, link reps vs possible good players, and get out. This isn't a blog to update people on your failure to achieve anything you said you would.



I don't really think that's true... all I said was I'd be one of the better tosses in the USA, and get to B- rank.

I think you would have a hard time finding more than 4-5 USA protoss who are clearly better than me... im a different player today than I was 2 months ago (doing stupid outdated strats)

I think you're mad that the last game we played I walked all over you with FE...

can i be one of the five?!?! =D

definitely -_-

lol are you being sarcastic evan

saddles, who are the abusers?
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 04:58:35
March 14 2009 04:51 GMT
#674
On March 14 2009 13:37 JoeSaddles wrote:
If I get to top 10 USA on iccup will it even prove anything? I'm only 5 games away from that right now.

And I could show you at least 10 abusers in that top 30.


I really don't think your standing in the USA national page is an accurate way to guage your current level relative to others in the US. Not everyone plays iccup actively, or on an ID known by others (most smurf). On top of that, current ranking is all subjective to who you play.

Just for fun, here are some that I personally think are better. (just my opinion)

Nony, G5, Chosen (good with all races) , louder, arcology (he did win a series against you last season) and future (gotten alot better), inka, and ranged. I am probably leaving some obvious choice or 2 out, as I don't know who else is active.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
March 14 2009 04:56 GMT
#675
is this Saddles' blog now? cool. let's talk about Saddles. discuss your Saddles theories in this thread. thanks.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
March 14 2009 04:57 GMT
#676
http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/scl-playa.html - currently #8 in usa, EVERY SINGLE game he has played this season has been PvT. I don't think it counts as a legitimate record when you're only playing one matchup.

http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/smi.andy.html same thing, last 20 games, 20 ZvPs. also in top 30.

gotta search through more profiles to find more
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
March 14 2009 05:02 GMT
#677
On March 14 2009 13:51 eXigent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 13:37 JoeSaddles wrote:
If I get to top 10 USA on iccup will it even prove anything? I'm only 5 games away from that right now.

And I could show you at least 10 abusers in that top 30.


I really don't think your standing in the USA national page is an accurate way to guage your current level relative to others in the US. Not everyone plays iccup actively, or on an ID known by others (most smurf). On top of that, current ranking is all subjective to who you play.

Just for fun, here are some that I personally think are better. (just my opinion)

Nony, G5, Chosen (good with all races) , louder, arcology (he did win a series against you last season) and future (gotten alot better), inka, and ranged. I am probably leaving some obvious choice or 2 out, as I don't know who else is active.


nony is #1

g5 ive never played but i guess ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

if chosen picks toss vs me I will win more than loss.... I'll prove that anytime.

louder and arcology are not better than me.. I played arcology MONTHS ago and almost 2-1'd him... I am a different player now than I was when I played him, and I was still winning back then >_<

future inka and ranged ive never heard of but will gladly play series with to prove whos better.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
March 14 2009 05:04 GMT
#678
hahaha oh man :o
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 05:22:51
March 14 2009 05:20 GMT
#679
you're terrible
stop posting

and trying to justify yourself by iccup rankings is almost as pitiful as when you bragged about losing to arcology 1-2.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Z.Kw
Profile Joined February 2009
China297 Posts
March 14 2009 05:27 GMT
#680
Damn IdrA is right for once.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4761
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe231
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• FirePhoenix15
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 9m
Patches Events
22h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.