• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:34
CEST 04:34
KST 11:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8881 users

Have a SC2 beta key? - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Spartan[nK]
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States213 Posts
October 24 2008 20:19 GMT
#21
On October 25 2008 05:15 Machine[USA] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2008 04:10 Spartan[nK] wrote:
Beta registration won't start until November I'm guessing.

http://blizzcon.com/beta

I have 4 beta keys, would have 5 if Machine[USA] didn't douche me, but that is a whole 'nother story and I don't really care anymore.

dude, seriously i really dident fucking get one. Im not just making shit up, and just so you know i have friends who are trying to find me one to give to you.

Lol, dude chill I don't care anymore. I'm probably the one being greedy anyways. 4 is already enough for me. I should've been satisfied enough for just helping a fellow TL user go to BlizzCon instead of asking for their keys.
[ http://vgstrife.com ] THE STRIFE HITS 25.12.2008
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
October 24 2008 20:20 GMT
#22
On October 25 2008 05:03 -orb- wrote:
I've got 2 that I got off ebay

1 for me 1 for my friend :D

I CANT FUCKING WAIT.

Seriously I'm going to shit my pants and fail school when the beta launches.


LoL! I won't be in school or working when the time comes.. anyways it was your beta key ebaying guide that inspired me to write this thread.. lets play some BW!

I'm iccuping right now if anyone wants to join me or play whisper me, same account name!
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
October 24 2008 20:54 GMT
#23
i dont have a beta key, but i am willing to buy one.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
Ziph
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands970 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-24 22:07:57
October 24 2008 20:57 GMT
#24
I bought a key at ebay and im pretty much thinking the same as OP so count me in ^^

tho for the people that never get at the battle.net forums, got some bad or good depends on how you see it news.

Edit: I just noticed its also posted in the sports & games section .

http://www.starcraftwire.net/n/1412/starcraft-beta-in-2009
Starcraft 2 - Beta
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
October 24 2008 23:52 GMT
#25
On October 25 2008 04:18 Spartan[nK] wrote:
One key is for me, one for my fellow Head Admin at VG, and another for my girlfriend. The fourth one will probably be sold or given to a friend.

your gf will dump you after she gets the ticket.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
October 25 2008 00:14 GMT
#26
If you wanna play after like 6pm Pacific Time I can play you. I actually need to work on my ZvZ really badly.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
October 25 2008 00:55 GMT
#27
I'm thinking of trying to get a beta key off ebay. If I go halves with a mate who wants the bear mount it won't cost that much.. I just don't wana pay what SC2 will ship for, for a beta for a couple of months. I wonder how long the beta will run before they release the game
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
Spartan[nK]
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States213 Posts
October 25 2008 01:38 GMT
#28
On October 25 2008 08:52 Raithed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2008 04:18 Spartan[nK] wrote:
One key is for me, one for my fellow Head Admin at VG, and another for my girlfriend. The fourth one will probably be sold or given to a friend.

your gf will dump you after she gets the ticket.

I met her through SC.
[ http://vgstrife.com ] THE STRIFE HITS 25.12.2008
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
October 25 2008 01:44 GMT
#29
I want a sc2 key How much do they sell them for at ebay? I'm fucking poor atm :O
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
SirNeb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States243 Posts
October 25 2008 01:58 GMT
#30
The beta is probably going to last around 3 months, unless they are allowing a much wider room for changes this beta than previous titles.

The beta keys on ebay is still way too expensive to consider right now.

Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
October 25 2008 02:03 GMT
#31
On October 25 2008 10:38 Spartan[nK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2008 08:52 Raithed wrote:
On October 25 2008 04:18 Spartan[nK] wrote:
One key is for me, one for my fellow Head Admin at VG, and another for my girlfriend. The fourth one will probably be sold or given to a friend.

your gf will dump you after she gets the ticket.

I met her through SC.

Exactly.
Super serious.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
October 25 2008 02:12 GMT
#32
Giving out keys for beta during an event hosted in the most distant part of the world is fucking stupid.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
October 25 2008 02:32 GMT
#33
To those with beta keys I would love it if you could send me a copy of the map editor if it comes with the beta. I'm looking forward to mapping when the game comes out so I would love to familiarize myself with it ahead of time.
♞
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
October 25 2008 03:21 GMT
#34
I'll be in the BETA. Cannot wait.
Oh no
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
October 25 2008 03:34 GMT
#35
LOL GUYS I PUT THIS IN MY BLOG TOO ABOUT HOW TO GET A BETA KEY BUT...

One of my auctions on ebay for the mount code alone just sold as buy it now for 300 BUCKS!!!

This is fucking amazing imo as it means I didn't just get my sc2 beta key and goodie bag contents for free... I MADE A PROFIT OFF THEM LOL
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
October 25 2008 07:16 GMT
#36
On October 25 2008 11:12 BluzMan wrote:
Giving out keys for beta during an event hosted in the most distant part of the world is fucking stupid.

um you mean north america?
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
October 25 2008 07:41 GMT
#37
On October 25 2008 12:34 -orb- wrote:
LOL GUYS I PUT THIS IN MY BLOG TOO ABOUT HOW TO GET A BETA KEY BUT...

One of my auctions on ebay for the mount code alone just sold as buy it now for 300 BUCKS!!!

This is fucking amazing imo as it means I didn't just get my sc2 beta key and goodie bag contents for free... I MADE A PROFIT OFF THEM LOL

lol WoW hustling
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 25 2008 08:15 GMT
#38
On October 25 2008 05:19 Spartan[nK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2008 05:15 Machine[USA] wrote:
On October 25 2008 04:10 Spartan[nK] wrote:
Beta registration won't start until November I'm guessing.

http://blizzcon.com/beta

I have 4 beta keys, would have 5 if Machine[USA] didn't douche me, but that is a whole 'nother story and I don't really care anymore.

dude, seriously i really dident fucking get one. Im not just making shit up, and just so you know i have friends who are trying to find me one to give to you.

Lol, dude chill I don't care anymore. I'm probably the one being greedy anyways. 4 is already enough for me. I should've been satisfied enough for just helping a fellow TL user go to BlizzCon instead of asking for their keys.



give it to me madarfakarrrrrrrrrrrrr
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
SaharaDrac
Profile Joined May 2008
United States76 Posts
October 25 2008 08:34 GMT
#39
I have an SC2 beta key, and I feel much like you do with this new oppurtunity to try to be seriously competitive. I don't have use MSN, just saying I'm with you.
We are Venom
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
October 25 2008 09:39 GMT
#40
ill be the sc2 boxer in 2009, ok?
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
RuFF_SC2 104
FoxeR 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1407
Shuttle 1365
Artosis 614
Dewaltoss 48
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift4046
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft331
C9.Mang0292
ViBE126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.