• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

I have a girlfriend now

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
ldrA
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States5 Posts
October 22 2008 21:59 GMT
#1
This past Saturday instead of staying in like I usually do I decided to go out with some of my clanmates. We went out to a restaurant and ate some food which tasted alright. Afterwards, I think around 10:00 or so, Li Hyeong (Choya) said he wanted to have some fun by getting massages so we went a couple blocks over to some creepy old building.

I don't know why I went, it sounded kind of boring and I wanted to practice more but they dragged me along. I entered and the place smelled really bad, but the masseuses were very pretty. I paid the lady at the front and one of the ladies took me to the back while my clanmates stood their grinning. She was very attractive at 5'4" and around 185 pounds with a very cute face. I lied down on the table and she started massaging me and after a few minutes she leaned over and kissed me. My body got tense and I felt really awkward at that point and told her to stop but she wouldn't.. anyways to cut a long story short, I think I had sex with the lady.

These past few days have been horrible. I can't stop thinking about her and my play is really suffering. My coach keeps yelling at me and my performance is just abysmal. I was thinking about buying her a gift but am unsure what to get her? Where should I take her out to on a date?
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
October 22 2008 22:03 GMT
#2
You think you had sex with her? Lol.
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
October 22 2008 22:03 GMT
#3
LOOOOOOOL
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 22 2008 22:04 GMT
#4
Buy her a Nintendo 64 with StarCraft.

It's basically the same thing as an engagement ring.
RIP Aaliyah
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-22 22:04:32
October 22 2008 22:04 GMT
#5
I wonder how long before this guy gets banned
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
October 22 2008 22:04 GMT
#6
Hmm, she seems way too aggressive!
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
October 22 2008 22:04 GMT
#7
5'4'', and 185 lbs? Jesus christ. That's a pretty big girl. =O
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
A Cup of Zerg
Profile Joined March 2008
United States40 Posts
October 22 2008 22:05 GMT
#8
Did Incontrol get his password again? haha
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
October 22 2008 22:05 GMT
#9
LOL
Entusman #12
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
October 22 2008 22:05 GMT
#10
On October 23 2008 07:05 A Cup of Zerg wrote:
Did Incontrol get his password again? haha

No, look at the post count. Its a fake.
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
October 22 2008 22:06 GMT
#11
On October 23 2008 07:05 A Cup of Zerg wrote:
Did Incontrol get his password again? haha


That Idra account has 4 posts, and the other Idra has around 6000+ post. I don't think its the same person. :D
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 22 2008 22:06 GMT
#12
Congrats dude!
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 22 2008 22:06 GMT
#13
Oh wow I didn't even notice the post-count difference.

GG.
RIP Aaliyah
ldrA
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States5 Posts
October 22 2008 22:07 GMT
#14
Where should I take her on our date?
CrimsonLotus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Colombia1123 Posts
October 22 2008 22:08 GMT
#15
I fell for it... LOL...
444 444 444 444
ScarFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1175 Posts
October 22 2008 22:11 GMT
#16
Wow lol, a surprisingly effective ruse.

Good job.
Can you dig it?
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
October 22 2008 22:11 GMT
#17
I'm guessing L instead of i haha
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 22 2008 22:11 GMT
#18
hi oakhill
boongee
Profile Joined November 2004
United States967 Posts
October 22 2008 22:13 GMT
#19
I fell for this too until I read the replies haha
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 22 2008 22:15 GMT
#20
On October 23 2008 07:06 Chill wrote:
Congrats dude!



Chill must be in a VERY good mood today.
Hi.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
26m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.