• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9832 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 52

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 81 Next
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 14 2008 22:13 GMT
#1021
wtf is this shit? 50 pages in 1 day? Summary please?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
new_construct
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Canada1041 Posts
July 14 2008 22:15 GMT
#1022
On July 15 2008 07:13 CharlieMurphy wrote:
wtf is this shit? 50 pages in 1 day? Summary please?

dude don't u have facebook? u r the creepest sc player!
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
July 14 2008 22:16 GMT
#1023
On July 15 2008 06:05 boe_N wrote:
interestingly though, I haven't seen any mention of "Romania" at all in this thread so far.


Romanians tend to miss obvious sarcasm... this scenario is a LITTLE bit different.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
mistapooh
Profile Joined March 2007
United States376 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:46:49
July 14 2008 22:19 GMT
#1024
edit : (
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:20:53
July 14 2008 22:20 GMT
#1025
On July 15 2008 07:13 CharlieMurphy wrote:
wtf is this shit? 50 pages in 1 day? Summary please?

Its epic enough to get Liquid`Meat to post
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
July 14 2008 22:22 GMT
#1026
I freaked for about 2 seconds.

Then calmed down.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 14 2008 22:22 GMT
#1027
On July 15 2008 07:19 mistapooh wrote:
Lol, I don't know what to say guys. Check out my screen name on aim and checkout my username. I don't know what to say about this, but I know not to take it seriously or be offended because things like this happens a lot around here.

That pic of me was taken almost 3 years ago, and sort of a private thing because the girl in the background is one of my good friend. How or why it is considered creepy when it's a private pic of a private profile, I don't know. The expression on my face is hilarious, is that why? I haven't changed the pic in half a year, I don't really care.

P.S. I do not play starcraft anymore, because I'm honestly not that good. I still browse here daily, but do not go into the sc2 or the bw forum. What else is there to say?


Well, Im not quite sure how to break it to you, but you might just be retarded.
zoy
Profile Joined April 2008
17 Posts
July 14 2008 22:26 GMT
#1028
n1
mistapooh
Profile Joined March 2007
United States376 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:46:19
July 14 2008 22:26 GMT
#1029
Yeah, go Frits.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 22:27 GMT
#1030
On July 15 2008 07:26 mistapooh wrote:
^ Yeah, I don't mind the joking about the pic itself, but personal immature attacks like this are unnecessary and stupid.

agreed
blabberrrrr
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 14 2008 22:28 GMT
#1031
and I thought this thread was slowing down.It grew to 30 pages yesterday and sort of topped out at 32. Now 52 holy crap this is great.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:30:15
July 14 2008 22:29 GMT
#1032
later on someone needs to make a video out of this thread

maybe include the work done by Nitrogen23 in his blog http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=75172
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:34:12
July 14 2008 22:31 GMT
#1033
[image loading]

Ionno this is what i see lulz
Obviously, I already know. Pretty well what this is.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
)Is(Honest
Profile Joined September 2002
Korea (South)417 Posts
July 14 2008 22:31 GMT
#1034
omg this is CRAZY!!! HAHAHA
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 22:32 GMT
#1035
On July 15 2008 07:31 IzzyCraft wrote:
[image loading]


Ionno this is what i see lulz


Ya ur gf's hot
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
July 14 2008 22:37 GMT
#1036
OMg I get it. FUCK
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
July 14 2008 22:37 GMT
#1037
Wow holy hell, 50+ pages, this is insane
mistapooh
Profile Joined March 2007
United States376 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:45:43
July 14 2008 22:37 GMT
#1038
*edit ; (
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 22:42 GMT
#1039
On July 15 2008 07:37 mistapooh wrote:
Here guys, this is me in my profile. I know better to post a pic of myself to the sausage fest of TL, with all the photoshop that's going to appear. Although it is annoying to have a thread about myself, I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a bombardment of PMs, etc through FB and such. Thanks assholes : ). I hope mani or another mod can close this now.



[image loading]

I wonder how many more people will post pics of themselves
blabberrrrr
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
July 14 2008 22:44 GMT
#1040
Well there are those that don't know and try to proof and there are those that known and go what the hell
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 251
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47027
Calm 4305
Shuttle 2177
Bisu 1741
FanTaSy 1445
Mini 1019
Soma 697
EffOrt 691
Rush 497
Stork 325
[ Show more ]
Light 304
Hyuk 248
Snow 245
firebathero 224
ZerO 189
actioN 158
Zeus 89
Dewaltoss 86
Barracks 83
hero 76
Killer 62
Sea.KH 59
Hyun 39
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Free 26
PianO 21
Shine 20
Yoon 20
HiyA 16
Aegong 15
sorry 14
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6721
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
x6flipin229
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes521
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2342
hiko1746
B2W.Neo381
byalli252
Liquid`VortiX193
Hui .187
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck69
Mew2King68
Trikslyr44
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV31
League of Legends
• Nemesis2375
Other Games
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.