• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8868 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 51

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 81 Next
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 14 2008 21:59 GMT
#1001
On July 15 2008 06:58 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:57 Phoned wrote:
[image loading]


For the price of a TL.net t-shirt, the original creepy starcraft guy will post another pic wearing said shirt. PM me.

cool, a pic of you

Except that it's already been proven this isn't him.

God why is this still going on?
Moderator
Catyoul *
Profile Joined April 2004
France2377 Posts
July 14 2008 22:00 GMT
#1002
[image loading]

self-referencing 1000th post !
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 22:01 GMT
#1003
Can I get a creepy-guy icon or something? Catyoul wouldn't have any material without me!
MC Fighting!~
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:01:20
July 14 2008 22:01 GMT
#1004
On July 15 2008 06:57 Phoned wrote:
[image loading]


For the price of a TL.net t-shirt, the original creepy starcraft guy will post another pic wearing said shirt. PM me.



I don't believe you. Since you are adding text to the picture, you could be doing other things to the picture as well. Who knows if it's you? You could have just took a picture of the creepy guy from somewhere else.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
July 14 2008 22:01 GMT
#1005
On July 15 2008 06:57 Phoned wrote:
[image loading]


For the price of a TL.net t-shirt, the original creepy starcraft guy will post another pic wearing said shirt. PM me.


You are obviously just trying to scam people in order to get your own TL shirt.
It's easier not to.
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 22:01:50
July 14 2008 22:01 GMT
#1006
On July 15 2008 07:00 Catyoul wrote:
[image loading]

self-referencing 1000th post !


You're post 1003 though

edit: this thread is too fast.
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 22:01 GMT
#1007
Again, congrats!
Catyoul *
Profile Joined April 2004
France2377 Posts
July 14 2008 22:01 GMT
#1008
Bah your pic is obviously shopped.
Come on guys, the joke has run its course. I post a picture of myself and this goes to 50+ pages ?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 14 2008 22:02 GMT
#1009
On July 15 2008 07:01 Phoned wrote:
Can I get a creepy-guy icon or something? Catyoul wouldn't have any material without me!


This is bullshit. Stop trying to get free stuff by lying about who you are.
Moderator
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 22:02 GMT
#1010
On July 15 2008 07:01 Carefree Me wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:57 Phoned wrote:
[image loading]


For the price of a TL.net t-shirt, the original creepy starcraft guy will post another pic wearing said shirt. PM me.



I don't believe you. Since you are adding text to the picture, you could be doing other things to the picture as well. Who knows if it's you? You could have just took a picture of the creepy guy from somewhere else.
No, I just wanted to crop out any innocent bystanders.
MC Fighting!~
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
July 14 2008 22:02 GMT
#1011
Lol fastest growing thread im sure for tl.net not even a day at 51 pages
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Catyoul *
Profile Joined April 2004
France2377 Posts
July 14 2008 22:04 GMT
#1012
yeah pachi, I was too slow
(it appears as 1001st, but there have been 2 deleted posts probably)
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 22:06 GMT
#1013
I can take a picture of myself to prove it. You want me holding a broomstick and a can of ravioli with my left hand... and a piece of paper that says "Hi TL?" with the other?

haha
MC Fighting!~
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 14 2008 22:07 GMT
#1014
On July 15 2008 06:59 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:58 blabber wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:57 Phoned wrote:
[image loading]


For the price of a TL.net t-shirt, the original creepy starcraft guy will post another pic wearing said shirt. PM me.

cool, a pic of you

You? That's me.


Phoned? More like OWNED, I knew that wasn't him, I thought I saw that guy before Im pretty sure it's Kwark now guys.
Pseudo_Utopia
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada827 Posts
July 14 2008 22:08 GMT
#1015
Dude, that's me. What the hell, I don't remember joining any facebook SC team. And I'm not creepy lolz, that's me playing drums at my last show! Whole pic = proof:

[image loading]


I cannot fathom how weird it is that my profile pic made a 50 page thread in one day. What the hell!

PS: Yeah I'm looking to change my pic it's a little strange, but creepiest sc player? I can't believe I beat Simon[LighT] !
Retired SchiSm[LighT]
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44371 Posts
July 14 2008 22:09 GMT
#1016
On July 15 2008 07:08 Pseudo_Utopia wrote:
Dude, that's me. What the hell, I don't remember joining any facebook SC team. And I'm not creepy lolz, that's me playing drums at my last show! Whole pic = proof:

[image loading]


I cannot fathom how weird it is that my profile pic made a 50 page thread in one day. What the hell!

PS: Yeah I'm looking to change my pic it's a little strange, but creepiest sc player? I can't believe I beat Simon[LighT] !

Change the pic a few times to prove it.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 22:09 GMT
#1017
On July 15 2008 07:08 Pseudo_Utopia wrote:
Dude, that's me. What the hell, I don't remember joining any facebook SC team. And I'm not creepy lolz, that's me playing drums at my last show! Whole pic = proof:

[image loading]


I cannot fathom how weird it is that my profile pic made a 50 page thread in one day. What the hell!

PS: Yeah I'm looking to change my pic it's a little strange, but creepiest sc player? I can't believe I beat Simon[LighT] !

drums, nice
blabberrrrr
Pseudo_Utopia
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada827 Posts
July 14 2008 22:09 GMT
#1018
Omg I got owwwwned so confused and baffled rofl!!!! GJ Opener!
Retired SchiSm[LighT]
SLoGgErDoGgEr
Profile Joined March 2004
Korea (South)340 Posts
July 14 2008 22:10 GMT
#1019
lol
https://www.twitter.com/SLoGsc2
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
July 14 2008 22:11 GMT
#1020
I dunno dude, you look like, pedo-creepy
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5340
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN737
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
Liquid`Hasu39
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub14
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2457
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.