• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11297 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 49

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 81 Next
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 14 2008 21:24 GMT
#961
HOLY FUCK, WHY'S MY PIC HERE?












jk.. xD i already fell for it tho.
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
July 14 2008 21:24 GMT
#962
On July 15 2008 06:23 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:16 Kwark wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:14 Helio wrote:
getting tired of proving myself, then having someone else saying its them, and everyone jumps on that bandwagon again...

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23970113ie1.jpg

Helio, as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. Should anyone else think it's funny to insist it's them I will oppose them. That screenshot confirms you are in the op. Tbh I think you should pm Mani and ask this to be closed.


Haha you fell for it dude, when Helio was insisting it was him I put this picture up.

Wtf Helio. Why man? With so many tards in this topic bsing and claiming it's actually them why would you copy them? Do you think this shit is funny? Jeez.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 21:26:36
July 14 2008 21:24 GMT
#963
edit that out now yangpan.

actually given the stupidity of the people here, shouldn't matter LOL
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 21:33:04
July 14 2008 21:26 GMT
#964
On July 15 2008 06:24 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:23 Chill wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:16 Kwark wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:14 Helio wrote:
getting tired of proving myself, then having someone else saying its them, and everyone jumps on that bandwagon again...

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23970113ie1.jpg

Helio, as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. Should anyone else think it's funny to insist it's them I will oppose them. That screenshot confirms you are in the op. Tbh I think you should pm Mani and ask this to be closed.


Haha you fell for it dude, when Helio was insisting it was him I put this picture up.

Wtf Helio. Why man? With so many tards in this topic bsing and claiming it's actually them why would you copy them? Do you think this shit is funny? Jeez.


Hes a fuck fake why are you believing him? I can prove its me.
Moderator
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 21:27:26
July 14 2008 21:26 GMT
#965
On July 15 2008 06:24 Zelniq wrote:
edit that out now yangpan.

actually given the stupidity of the people here, shouldn't matter LOL


no need the poll already does my post's job.
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 21:27 GMT
#966
Second that.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 21:28:12
July 14 2008 21:28 GMT
#967
poll's full of people who're too embarassed to admit they got owned, even tho it's anonymous
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 21:32 GMT
#968
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me
blabberrrrr
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 14 2008 21:34 GMT
#969
On July 15 2008 06:32 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me


I can prove it man, it's me.
Moderator
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 21:35 GMT
#970
On July 15 2008 06:34 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:32 blabber wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me


I can prove it man, it's me.


PROOF PLZ
UNFUCK YOURSELF
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 21:35 GMT
#971
On July 15 2008 06:34 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:32 blabber wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me


I can prove it man, it's me.


Dude it's me. I'm totally serious. Don't play games man.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 14 2008 21:35 GMT
#972
On July 15 2008 06:32 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me

are you being serious? Its me you jacknoob.
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 21:36 GMT
#973
I can change the facebook pic to anything to prove it! =D
MC Fighting!~
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 21:36 GMT
#974
On July 15 2008 06:36 Phoned wrote:
I can change the facebook pic to anything to prove it! =D


I can too u liar.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 14 2008 21:37 GMT
#975
On July 15 2008 06:35 Nitrogen23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:34 Chill wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:32 blabber wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me


I can prove it man, it's me.


PROOF PLZ


The pic is now me and your sister standing innocently side by side.
Moderator
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 21:39 GMT
#976
On July 15 2008 06:37 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:35 Nitrogen23 wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:34 Chill wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:32 blabber wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:24 Chill wrote:
I am the one who is in the picture.

no it's me


I can prove it man, it's me.


PROOF PLZ


The pic is now me and your sister standing innocently side by side.


HOW'D U DO TAT?????????/ OMG IT'S REALLY CHILL
UNFUCK YOURSELF
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 14 2008 21:40 GMT
#977
On July 15 2008 05:59 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:48 Hot_Bid wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:46 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:42 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:41 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:40 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...


post one more pic with you holding a sign saying "I'm the creepeist starcraft player on facebook" and we'll believe you. seriously there are so many imposters in this thread and it would be good to find out who the pic is really of.
My status is "is Phoned." I don't know how much more obvious it can get.


anyone can do that.. post pics as he said for proof
That doesn't make any sense. I'm the only one that has access to that facebook account. I'm the only one that can update my status.

how do we know whoever it was didn't update their status to "is Phoned"

and afterward you saw this and claimed you did it!?!

duh
I don't think we're on the same page. If you look at the ORIGINAL POST you will see that he posted my facebook picture. Instead of the creepy picture, it now says "I <3 TL" and I've updated my status. The ORIGINAL POST's picture has changed. That picture is linked to one facebook account, mine.

loooool
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 21:41 GMT
#978
On July 15 2008 06:36 holy_war wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:36 Phoned wrote:
I can change the facebook pic to anything to prove it! =D


I can too u liar.
THE picture thats posted throughout this thread (OP included) references a facebook picture. I'm the only one that can change it.
MC Fighting!~
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
July 14 2008 21:41 GMT
#979
Shit, I thought we would never figure this out...

Chill you crazy fuck! It really is you...
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 21:41 GMT
#980
On July 15 2008 06:41 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 06:36 holy_war wrote:
On July 15 2008 06:36 Phoned wrote:
I can change the facebook pic to anything to prove it! =D


I can too u liar.
THE picture thats posted throughout this thread (OP included) references a facebook picture. I'm the only one that can change it.


I DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT, GOOD SIR!
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 27m
Replay Cast
5h 12m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.