• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 44

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 81 Next
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
July 14 2008 20:23 GMT
#861
On July 15 2008 05:18 Kataris wrote:
Why would anyone else change it to my name?

And how can anyone else change MY status to what THEY want?

What more proof do you want?

Anything self humiliating is out right away, because I'm not a moron.

ModeratorBlame yourself or God
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 20:23 GMT
#862
On July 15 2008 05:23 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:20 Helio wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:19 Phoned wrote:
100th post.

Buy me a TL.net t-shirt and I'll update my pic.


If You can update that pic, then I'll buy you a TL.net shirt.
I've already updated the pic and status. The status has been changed to "is Phoned."

wow, amazing
blabberrrrr
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 20:24 GMT
#863
On July 15 2008 05:23 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:20 Helio wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:19 Phoned wrote:
100th post.

Buy me a TL.net t-shirt and I'll update my pic.


If You can update that pic, then I'll buy you a TL.net shirt.
I've already updated the pic and status. The status has been changed to "is Phoned."


Pix or didn't happem
jigga
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1141 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:24:37
July 14 2008 20:24 GMT
#864
On July 15 2008 05:23 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:20 Helio wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:19 Phoned wrote:
100th post.

Buy me a TL.net t-shirt and I'll update my pic.


If You can update that pic, then I'll buy you a TL.net shirt.
I've already updated the pic and status. The status has been changed to "is Phoned."


Change it to "is Pwned" and we will believe u.
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 20:24 GMT
#865
On July 15 2008 05:24 jigga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:23 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:20 Helio wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:19 Phoned wrote:
100th post.

Buy me a TL.net t-shirt and I'll update my pic.


If You can update that pic, then I'll buy you a TL.net shirt.
I've already updated the pic and status. The status has been changed to "is Phoned."


Change it to is Pwned and we will believe u.
I'm pretty sure changing it to Phoned is more than sufficient to prove the point
MC Fighting!~
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 20:25 GMT
#866
On July 15 2008 05:24 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:24 jigga wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:23 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:20 Helio wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:19 Phoned wrote:
100th post.

Buy me a TL.net t-shirt and I'll update my pic.


If You can update that pic, then I'll buy you a TL.net shirt.
I've already updated the pic and status. The status has been changed to "is Phoned."


Change it to is Pwned and we will believe u.
I'm pretty sure changing it to Phoned is more than sufficient to prove the point


What point?
Helio
Profile Joined May 2008
United States82 Posts
July 14 2008 20:25 GMT
#867
no it isn't..
If James Bond is 1330 short of being leet, then you aren't even close.
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
July 14 2008 20:26 GMT
#868
Forget PURGE 2008

This is all the mods need to be efficient.
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
johnmaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
125 Posts
July 14 2008 20:26 GMT
#869
where's the picture in the first thread? i dont see any picture or links from the topic opener.
Kataris
Profile Joined July 2008
United States14 Posts
July 14 2008 20:26 GMT
#870
On July 15 2008 05:23 Zelniq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:18 Kataris wrote:
Why would anyone else change it to my name?

And how can anyone else change MY status to what THEY want?

What more proof do you want?

Anything self humiliating is out right away, because I'm not a moron.



Yeah, yeah, Self ownage. I know. >_<
Helio
Profile Joined May 2008
United States82 Posts
July 14 2008 20:27 GMT
#871
There, see if that clears anything up.
If James Bond is 1330 short of being leet, then you aren't even close.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
July 14 2008 20:27 GMT
#872
On July 15 2008 05:26 johnmaster wrote:
where's the picture in the first thread? i dont see any picture or links from the topic opener.


log in to facebook
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 20:27 GMT
#873
On July 15 2008 05:26 johnmaster wrote:
where's the picture in the first thread? i dont see any picture or links from the topic opener.

make sure you login to facebook first, privacy concerns, ya?
blabberrrrr
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:28:37
July 14 2008 20:28 GMT
#874
On July 15 2008 05:26 johnmaster wrote:
where's the picture in the first thread? i dont see any picture or links from the topic opener.

login to facebook!

edit: lol triple-replied!
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 20:28 GMT
#875
On July 15 2008 05:27 Helio wrote:
There, see if that clears anything up.


Don't believe you. Change it again and screenshot plx
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
July 14 2008 20:28 GMT
#876
On July 15 2008 05:00 TrentLane wrote:
OMFG What?? Hey I'm the guy on the OP....what's going on? Why is everyone pretending to be me??

Lol...sad that I have to but obviously you need proof:

Here when someone took BW from me
[image loading]


Sex symbol #1
[image loading]


Sex symbol #2
[image loading]


Don't faint, I'm just too cute :D
Seriously wtf??


Hello...has anyone seen this?
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 20:29 GMT
#877
I changed pic to "i <3 tl ~_~"

privacy stuff might not let you see status. idk how that all works.
MC Fighting!~
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 20:29 GMT
#878
On July 15 2008 05:28 TrentLane wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 15 2008 05:00 TrentLane wrote:
OMFG What?? Hey I'm the guy on the OP....what's going on? Why is everyone pretending to be me??

Lol...sad that I have to but obviously you need proof:

Here when someone took BW from me
[image loading]


Sex symbol #1
[image loading]


Sex symbol #2
[image loading]


Don't faint, I'm just too cute :D
Seriously wtf??


Hello...has anyone seen this?

cool man, those pics are of you!
blabberrrrr
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 20:30 GMT
#879
On July 15 2008 05:29 Phoned wrote:
I changed pic to "i <3 tl ~_~"

privacy stuff might not let you see status. idk how that all works.


We can see the status alrite. Nice pic btw.
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
July 14 2008 20:30 GMT
#880
On July 15 2008 05:28 TrentLane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:00 TrentLane wrote:
OMFG What?? Hey I'm the guy on the OP....what's going on? Why is everyone pretending to be me??

Lol...sad that I have to but obviously you need proof:

Here when someone took BW from me
[image loading]


Sex symbol #1
[image loading]


Sex symbol #2
[image loading]


Don't faint, I'm just too cute :D
Seriously wtf??


Hello...has anyone seen this?


The pasta looks pretty good
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 34m
INu's Battles
12h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 34m
OSC
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.