Lol...sad that I have to but obviously you need proof:
Here when someone took BW from me
![[image loading]](http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5123/sd531304dd4.jpg)
Sex symbol #1
![[image loading]](http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9256/sd530649tb8.jpg)
Sex symbol #2
![[image loading]](http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2873/sd530442rn7.jpg)
Don't faint, I'm just too cute :D
Seriously wtf??
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
iCCup.Trent
Argentina469 Posts
Lol...sad that I have to but obviously you need proof: Here when someone took BW from me ![]() Sex symbol #1 ![]() Sex symbol #2 ![]() Don't faint, I'm just too cute :D Seriously wtf?? | ||
|
holy_war
United States3590 Posts
| ||
|
illeszt
United States350 Posts
| ||
|
Kataris
United States14 Posts
The fuck. In all fucking seriousness, that's me. Who the hell took my picture off Facebook? And why am I "creepy"? I don't even play Starcraft anymore. What the hell!? | ||
|
holy_war
United States3590 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:03 illeszt wrote: This thread is dying Surprised it got to 10 pages in the first place. And it's already on the 42nd page. OP pwnt some nubs hardcore. | ||
|
Kataris
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
ProTech_MediC
United States498 Posts
| ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:07 Kataris wrote: If you don't believe me, tell me something reasonable to change my status to, and I will. change your profile picture to "TeamLiquid Owns Me" and post a picture of it only then will i close this thread, you ug-mo | ||
|
holy_war
United States3590 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:07 Kataris wrote: If you don't believe me, tell me something reasonable to change my status to, and I will. Sure, write I GOT PWNED LIEK A NUB BY THIS EPIC THREAD | ||
|
jigga
Canada1141 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:07 Kataris wrote: If you don't believe me, tell me something reasonable to change my status to, and I will. Change it at least 10 times in a row then we might believe its you | ||
|
Kataris
United States14 Posts
Get a life, morons. | ||
|
holy_war
United States3590 Posts
| ||
|
Kataris
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
Helio
United States82 Posts
| ||
|
YPang
United States4024 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:09 Kataris wrote: I'm not changing it to anything like that. Fucking e-thugs. Get a life, morons. LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO | ||
|
ProTech_MediC
United States498 Posts
| ||
|
jigga
Canada1141 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:11 Kataris wrote: All right, I changed it. Keep changing it, you never know it might have been a coincidence that the status was changed. And post proof that u changed it. Do this at least 20 times. | ||
|
Kataris
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
On July 15 2008 05:11 Kataris wrote: All right, I changed it. there's no proof, people are saying that its them and they changed their status you should screenshot another picture and show us to compare, then we'll know for sure its you otherwise... you're just like all 500 other people in this thread "claiming" its them | ||
|
Gaetele
Esper760 Posts
it's stifling | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy EffOrt Stork Soma Mini firebathero [ Show more ] Hyuk Rush Light ZerO Soulkey Last Snow Zeus actioN Barracks Killer Dewaltoss hero Sea.KH Mong Pusan Hyun Bale Shinee Free NotJumperer ToSsGirL sorry Yoon PianO Shine Sharp Aegong yabsab zelot Sacsri HiyA Icarus Noble Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38990 singsing2135 B2W.Neo615 hiko412 crisheroes289 DeMusliM232 byalli195 Livibee161 Hui .136 Mew2King92 Liquid`VortiX78 ZerO(Twitch)10 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|