• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6215 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 46

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 81 Next
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
July 14 2008 20:43 GMT
#901
On July 15 2008 05:41 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:40 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...


post one more pic with you holding a sign saying "I'm the creepeist starcraft player on facebook" and we'll believe you. seriously there are so many imposters in this thread and it would be good to find out who the pic is really of.
My status is "is Phoned." I don't know how much more obvious it can get.

yeah, it's actually me, i changed my status to "is Phoned."

my friend changed his to "is Phoned" as well, and he's saying its him
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 14 2008 20:43 GMT
#902
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING STUPIDER YOU CAN GET
Kataris
Profile Joined July 2008
United States14 Posts
July 14 2008 20:44 GMT
#903
On July 15 2008 05:43 number1gog wrote:
I cannot believe this is still going. You should be able to read the first page and understand what's going on. Although kudos on all the people who registered new accounts just to post in this thread.

We need more mod's PM screencaps to keep it fresh.


Yeah, I was tired, and I got owned in the face, lol.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 20:44 GMT
#904
On July 15 2008 05:39 TrentLane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:37 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:33 holy_war wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:31 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:29 blabber wrote:
cool man, those pics are of you!

This post means you think I'm not really OP?


No, it's you. Btw, is that a guy feeding you pasta?

That would actually be my mother I think. Yes, its pasta and the sauce is great, grandma recipe.


more pics pls

Ok hold on a sec.


good... i ran outta material to fap to.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
July 14 2008 20:44 GMT
#905
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...

i don't believe its you, it's clearly that Katasios guy

or KwarK
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
July 14 2008 20:44 GMT
#906
Change your facebook picture to "Hi TL <3. It is actually me".
Just make a quick paint with those words and then upload it and display pictute it. Screenshot + imageshack and we can close this silly topic.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:48:05
July 14 2008 20:45 GMT
#907
On July 15 2008 05:39 TrentLane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:37 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:33 holy_war wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:31 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:29 blabber wrote:
cool man, those pics are of you!

This post means you think I'm not really OP?


No, it's you. Btw, is that a guy feeding you pasta?

That would actually be my mother I think. Yes, its pasta and the sauce is great, grandma recipe.


more pics pls

Ok hold on a sec.

Here

EDIT:
nm, I'm about to do that facebook thing
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:46:31
July 14 2008 20:46 GMT
#908
On July 15 2008 05:43 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING STUPIDER YOU CAN GET


http://zip.4chan.org/a/src/1216062993304.png

fuckin resized img
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:47:28
July 14 2008 20:46 GMT
#909
On July 15 2008 05:45 TrentLane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:39 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:37 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:33 holy_war wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:31 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:29 blabber wrote:
cool man, those pics are of you!

This post means you think I'm not really OP?


No, it's you. Btw, is that a guy feeding you pasta?

That would actually be my mother I think. Yes, its pasta and the sauce is great, grandma recipe.


more pics pls

Ok hold on a sec.

Here

[image loading]


[image loading]


I'm about to do that holding a note thing

that could be anyone, how do we know that the person whose facebook it is didn't take one of those pictures and use it as his profile?

or even worse, you stole pics from his facebook page and tried to pretend to be him?? a lot of people like attention and this person is getting 40+ pages of it.

still don't believe its you, more proof please
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
July 14 2008 20:46 GMT
#910
On July 15 2008 05:42 illeszt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:41 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:40 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...


post one more pic with you holding a sign saying "I'm the creepeist starcraft player on facebook" and we'll believe you. seriously there are so many imposters in this thread and it would be good to find out who the pic is really of.
My status is "is Phoned." I don't know how much more obvious it can get.


anyone can do that.. post pics as he said for proof
That doesn't make any sense. I'm the only one that has access to that facebook account. I'm the only one that can update my status.
MC Fighting!~
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
July 14 2008 20:47 GMT
#911
On July 15 2008 05:43 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING STUPIDER YOU CAN GET


Q F T
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 20:47 GMT
#912
On July 15 2008 05:46 Nitrogen23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:43 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING STUPIDER YOU CAN GET


http://zip.4chan.org/a/src/1216062993304.png

fuckin resized img


GENIUS! A PLACE WHERE U CAN RENT BOOKS! Y DIDNT I THINK OF THAT FIRST
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:48:37
July 14 2008 20:48 GMT
#913
On July 15 2008 05:46 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:42 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:41 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:40 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...


post one more pic with you holding a sign saying "I'm the creepeist starcraft player on facebook" and we'll believe you. seriously there are so many imposters in this thread and it would be good to find out who the pic is really of.
My status is "is Phoned." I don't know how much more obvious it can get.


anyone can do that.. post pics as he said for proof
That doesn't make any sense. I'm the only one that has access to that facebook account. I'm the only one that can update my status.

how do we know whoever it was didn't update their status to "is Phoned"

and afterward you saw this and claimed you did it!?!

duh
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 20:48 GMT
#914
On July 15 2008 05:46 Phoned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:42 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:41 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:40 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...


post one more pic with you holding a sign saying "I'm the creepeist starcraft player on facebook" and we'll believe you. seriously there are so many imposters in this thread and it would be good to find out who the pic is really of.
My status is "is Phoned." I don't know how much more obvious it can get.


anyone can do that.. post pics as he said for proof
That doesn't make any sense. I'm the only one that has access to that facebook account. I'm the only one that can update my status.


that you know of. do you know what a "keylogger" is?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
July 14 2008 20:50 GMT
#915
I've just understood it :D Sorry for being so slow. NM
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 20:51 GMT
#916
On July 15 2008 05:48 Nitrogen23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:46 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:42 illeszt wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:41 Phoned wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:40 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:35 TrentLane wrote:
On July 15 2008 05:34 holy_war wrote:
Ya he is.

Are you just messing with me or you need more proof? If you do, tell me...if it's not too hard I'll do it...


post one more pic with you holding a sign saying "I'm the creepeist starcraft player on facebook" and we'll believe you. seriously there are so many imposters in this thread and it would be good to find out who the pic is really of.
My status is "is Phoned." I don't know how much more obvious it can get.


anyone can do that.. post pics as he said for proof
That doesn't make any sense. I'm the only one that has access to that facebook account. I'm the only one that can update my status.


that you know of. do you know what a "keylogger" is?

now that's going a little too far, I'd say
blabberrrrr
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 14 2008 20:52 GMT
#917
On July 15 2008 05:50 TrentLane wrote:
I've just understood it :D Sorry for being so slow. NM


Let me rewrite what you meant: I JUST GOT PWNT. I GOT EMBARRASSED AND IM A TOTAL NOOB. Thx 4 playing and the pix.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 20:52 GMT
#918
On July 15 2008 05:52 holy_war wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 05:50 TrentLane wrote:
I've just understood it :D Sorry for being so slow. NM


Let me rewrite what you meant: I JUST GOT PWNT. I GOT EMBARRASSED AND IM A TOTAL NOOB. Thx 4 playing and the pix.

not needed. thanks!
blabberrrrr
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
July 14 2008 20:52 GMT
#919
this thread is just too much fun
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Helio
Profile Joined May 2008
United States82 Posts
July 14 2008 20:53 GMT
#920
Dunno why know one believes me -_-;
If James Bond is 1330 short of being leet, then you aren't even close.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech120
ViBE113
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 700
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox844
Mew2King90
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 489
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta23
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra575
• Shiphtur389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 57m
INu's Battles
9h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 57m
OSC
21h 12m
Replay Cast
21h 57m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.