• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10815 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 27

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 81 Next
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
July 14 2008 06:50 GMT
#521
On July 14 2008 15:49 d.arkive wrote:
Well, this is kind of funny xD I hope I actually don't come off as too creepy.

Anyway, that picture was taken about two years ago when I was on a 7 day canoe trip somewhere on the Minnesota-Canada border. We basically had to finish everything designated for each day and not waste it, otherwise we'd have to pack it out. There was this nasty looking cherry cobbler that no one would touch, and I ended up having to eat it. That's pretty much my face of disgust I also look bad because I didn't shower for a few days besides dips in lakes. I swear i'll put a more flattering picture up at some point!

it's okay man
posting on liquid sites in current year
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 14 2008 06:50 GMT
#522
On July 14 2008 15:49 d.arkive wrote:
Well, this is kind of funny xD I hope I actually don't come off as too creepy.

Anyway, that picture was taken about two years ago when I was on a 7 day canoe trip somewhere on the Minnesota-Canada border. We basically had to finish everything designated for each day and not waste it, otherwise we'd have to pack it out. There was this nasty looking cherry cobbler that no one would touch, and I ended up having to eat it. That's pretty much my face of disgust I also look bad because I didn't shower for a few days besides dips in lakes. I swear i'll put a more flattering picture up at some point!


Requisite LOL

Goddamn
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 14 2008 06:50 GMT
#523
On July 14 2008 15:49 d.arkive wrote:
Well, this is kind of funny xD I hope I actually don't come off as too creepy.

Anyway, that picture was taken about two years ago when I was on a 7 day canoe trip somewhere on the Minnesota-Canada border. We basically had to finish everything designated for each day and not waste it, otherwise we'd have to pack it out. There was this nasty looking cherry cobbler that no one would touch, and I ended up having to eat it. That's pretty much my face of disgust I also look bad because I didn't shower for a few days besides dips in lakes. I swear i'll put a more flattering picture up at some point!



You better. Staff positions are granted on the basis of good-looking-ness (thus my admin status).
ModeratorGodfather
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
July 14 2008 06:51 GMT
#524
It should not still be working.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 14 2008 06:52 GMT
#525
lol that has to be the ugliest piece of crap to ever spawn from the human race
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 14 2008 06:53 GMT
#526
On July 14 2008 15:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 15:49 d.arkive wrote:
Well, this is kind of funny xD I hope I actually don't come off as too creepy.

Anyway, that picture was taken about two years ago when I was on a 7 day canoe trip somewhere on the Minnesota-Canada border. We basically had to finish everything designated for each day and not waste it, otherwise we'd have to pack it out. There was this nasty looking cherry cobbler that no one would touch, and I ended up having to eat it. That's pretty much my face of disgust I also look bad because I didn't shower for a few days besides dips in lakes. I swear i'll put a more flattering picture up at some point!



You better. Staff positions are granted on the basis of good-looking-ness (thus my admin status).


Eh ? then why am I not High Pontiff and Supreme Ruler of All that is TeamLiquid?
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 14 2008 06:53 GMT
#527
On July 14 2008 15:52 bumatlarge wrote:
lol that has to be the ugliest piece of crap to ever spawn from the human race


cmon, be nice.
ModeratorGodfather
Dunk.vn
Profile Joined December 2006
United States197 Posts
July 14 2008 06:54 GMT
#528
hi TL lol =))
d.arkive
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States843 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 06:56:11
July 14 2008 06:54 GMT
#529
[edit] oops...
"Refrigerator. Refrigerator, damn you. Refrigerator."~Spiritofthetuna, speaking in Haiku after losing
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
July 14 2008 06:54 GMT
#530
omg can't stop laughing. 27 pages of pure fucking gold.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
Dunk.vn
Profile Joined December 2006
United States197 Posts
July 14 2008 06:55 GMT
#531
On July 14 2008 15:52 bumatlarge wrote:
lol that has to be the ugliest piece of crap to ever spawn from the human race


c'on, you hurt my feelings =))
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 14 2008 06:55 GMT
#532
On July 14 2008 15:54 d.arkive wrote:
Well, I'm now next to two even uglier people, so it should be fine now!


I dunno, you better change it again. I dont think that pic does you justice. Upload a pic with a TL sign.
ModeratorGodfather
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 14 2008 06:56 GMT
#533
On July 14 2008 15:54 d.arkive wrote:
Well, I'm now next to two even uglier people, so it should be fine now!


Princeton University Class of 2011 right heeere.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
July 14 2008 06:56 GMT
#534
The children are our future.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 14 2008 06:56 GMT
#535
........ d.arkive, you didn't...
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
d.arkive
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States843 Posts
July 14 2008 06:56 GMT
#536
To be fair, I'm a bit frazzled from a 40 mile bike ride, so I'm kind of slow right now.
"Refrigerator. Refrigerator, damn you. Refrigerator."~Spiritofthetuna, speaking in Haiku after losing
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 14 2008 06:56 GMT
#537
On July 14 2008 15:55 Dunk.vn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 15:52 bumatlarge wrote:
lol that has to be the ugliest piece of crap to ever spawn from the human race


c'on, you hurt my feelings =))


I dont think you look THAT bad
ModeratorGodfather
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 06:57:51
July 14 2008 06:57 GMT
#538
On July 14 2008 15:51 Kwark wrote:
It should not still be working.

That's what I thought back on page two, the thread has lived and blossomed into something far beyond my wildest imaginations.
On July 14 2008 15:56 Last Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 15:54 d.arkive wrote:
Well, I'm now next to two even uglier people, so it should be fine now!


Princeton University Class of 2011 right heeere.

I mourn for a fellow Ivy student ; ;
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
July 14 2008 06:57 GMT
#539
how does it feel to have almost 30 pages about you, anonymous creepy ugly paranoid guy??

LOL
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
July 14 2008 06:57 GMT
#540
On July 14 2008 15:55 Dunk.vn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 15:52 bumatlarge wrote:
lol that has to be the ugliest piece of crap to ever spawn from the human race


c'on, you hurt my feelings =))


Thats not sooo not you. Prove it.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli1505
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2825
B2W.Neo671
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 29m
Replay Cast
11h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.