On July 14 2008 15:32 outqast wrote:
I'm a PhD econ student at UCSB... and i graduated from grinnell.
I'm a PhD econ student at UCSB... and i graduated from grinnell.
tell us something we don't know from just reading the thread.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
KwarK
United States44353 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:32 outqast wrote: I'm a PhD econ student at UCSB... and i graduated from grinnell. tell us something we don't know from just reading the thread. | ||
|
SayaSP
Laos5494 Posts
| ||
|
SK.Testie
Canada11084 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
But let me tell you that it's not anyone who has posted yet. | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
| ||
|
KwarK
United States44353 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:36 waterdragon wrote: I know who it is...and i'm not saying But let me tell you that it's not anyone who has posted yet. lol. Is it you? | ||
|
404.Nintu
Canada1723 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:01 CaucasianAsian wrote: edit: now i get it... I totally pictured you saying that as Fry from Futurama. Announcer: The woman who's been MOMopolizing the robot industry for years Fry *Shouts*:I get it! Announcer:MOM!, Fry *Shouts*: OH, Now I get it! | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:36 waterdragon wrote: I know who it is...and i'm not saying But let me tell you that it's not anyone who has posted yet. ARENT YOU CLEVER AND MYSTERIOUS | ||
|
Dunk.vn
United States197 Posts
this is me lol lol lol =)) | ||
|
ulszz
Jamaica1787 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:39 Manifesto7 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 14 2008 15:36 waterdragon wrote: I know who it is...and i'm not saying But let me tell you that it's not anyone who has posted yet. ARENT YOU CLEVER AND MYSTERIOUS hahahha this thread is so good. lol i can't stop laughing hahaha | ||
|
outqast
United States287 Posts
| ||
|
Dunk.vn
United States197 Posts
how the fuck did you find my profile picture? | ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
| ||
|
Zelniq
United States7166 Posts
| ||
|
BroOd
Austin10833 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:41 Dunk.vn wrote: just updated the status lol =)) how the fuck did you find my profile picture? you stuck out like a sore thumb man | ||
|
MTF
United States1739 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:42 BroOd wrote: Show nested quote + On July 14 2008 15:41 Dunk.vn wrote: just updated the status lol =)) how the fuck did you find my profile picture? you stuck out like a sore thumb man A broken, swollen thumb that fully embodies the physical attractiveness of Steve Buscemi. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
SpiritoftheTunA
United States20903 Posts
d.arkive: i know d.arkive: it's hilarious d.arkive: holy crap d.arkive: so how did this happen SpiritoftheTuna: i dunno i guess you just stick out d.arkive: i hope i'm actually not that creepy SOOO, PRINCETON BOY. | ||
|
aeronexus
United States392 Posts
On July 14 2008 15:21 LosingID8 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 14 2008 15:20 aeronexus wrote: waaaahhh I dun ged it... changed my status btw. usc fail T_T lol thanks... I see what it is now. | ||
|
d.arkive
United States843 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|