There are stuff like Dark Swarm taking ages, Carriers OP, missile turrets being absolute trash, etc.
Can't just as there is a Balance council for SC2. Be the same for Starcraft Broodwar ? Why isnt there such a thing ?
User was banned for this post.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
BWimba
1 Post
There are stuff like Dark Swarm taking ages, Carriers OP, missile turrets being absolute trash, etc. Can't just as there is a Balance council for SC2. Be the same for Starcraft Broodwar ? Why isnt there such a thing ? User was banned for this post. | ||
|
Smorrie
Netherlands2955 Posts
| ||
|
MeIIOw
United States85 Posts
| ||
|
XenOsky
Chile2358 Posts
| ||
|
M3t4PhYzX
Poland4290 Posts
bye bye | ||
|
Deathstar1
8 Posts
| ||
|
MeSaber
Sweden1235 Posts
On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? Trolling? Remastered didnt change balance. Could have written this in 2007 and it would still be same balance. | ||
|
LUCKY_NOOB
Bulgaria1615 Posts
On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? The OTHER Balance Council has spoken lel.. I think it's because it looks so much like a troll post it's indistinguishable. I think balance wise maps are the biggest factor. That tramples everything else. In ALL fairness there ARE minor but NOT insignificant changes. For example Valkyries are now fixed and Terrans are using em more. IDK how many it took for em to bug out before... But maybe it's part of the reason? | ||
|
Deathstar1
8 Posts
Idk doesnt seem like he was trolling. He's saying that it has changed since 2007 | ||
|
CerebrateHector
53 Posts
On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? I think because of the name. Although i dont know who it was that said that with Remastered they fixed a random delay or the game was more fluid, making mutalisks more powerful. I would tend to agree tho that there are some stuff in the game that are OP, the worst obvious offender being defiler and carriers. I think a Balance council alla SC2 and specially map making contests could also invigorate Broodwar | ||
|
Shinokuki
United States924 Posts
On April 04 2024 02:28 CerebrateHector wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? I think because of the name. Although i dont know who it was that said that with Remastered they fixed a random delay or the game was more fluid, making mutalisks more powerful. I would tend to agree tho that there are some stuff in the game that are OP, the worst obvious offender being defiler and carriers. I think a Balance council alla SC2 and specially map making contests could also invigorate Broodwar ^ please ban this guy. Prob a 1200 mmr terran | ||
|
LUCKY_NOOB
Bulgaria1615 Posts
On April 04 2024 02:50 Shinokuki wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2024 02:28 CerebrateHector wrote: On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? I think because of the name. Although i dont know who it was that said that with Remastered they fixed a random delay or the game was more fluid, making mutalisks more powerful. I would tend to agree tho that there are some stuff in the game that are OP, the worst obvious offender being defiler and carriers. I think a Balance council alla SC2 and specially map making contests could also invigorate Broodwar ^ please ban this guy. Prob a 1200 mmr terran He has a drone picture tho! Sad... THERE WILL BE NO BALLANCE CHANGES TO BROOD WAR PERIOD. If (Overmind forbid) somehow it happens I guarantee you large number (if not all) BW players would just avoid it and play as before in some way. | ||
|
Rucho
United States124 Posts
On April 04 2024 02:28 CerebrateHector wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? I think because of the name. Although i dont know who it was that said that with Remastered they fixed a random delay or the game was more fluid, making mutalisks more powerful. I would tend to agree tho that there are some stuff in the game that are OP, the worst obvious offender being defiler and carriers. I think a Balance council alla SC2 and specially map making contests could also invigorate Broodwar dear god no. if balance whine had affected BW the way it affected sc2 zealots would be weaker, probes nerfed, marines buffed, mech upgrades nerfed, vulture/mine nerf, dt rush nerf, storm nerf, carrier nerf, defiler nerfed, etc. all the strong game breaking units would be brought more in line with the game, making it more boring imagine a world where gas steal zealot rush doesn't exist. where marine medic turret can easily hold off mutas and even push out w/o irradiate. where vultures cost/supply/mines aren't completely broken (the threat of fast vultures and mines is the only reason tvp is even playable) and instead they just have more health or something. or carriers aren't a game ending threat. etc etc. the sc2 balance team would DEFINITELY never let consume + plague exist. | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3567 Posts
| ||
|
MeSaber
Sweden1235 Posts
On April 04 2024 02:23 LUCKY_NOOB wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2024 01:10 Deathstar1 wrote: lol im confused why was he banned for that post? The OTHER Balance Council has spoken lel.. I think it's because it looks so much like a troll post it's indistinguishable. I think balance wise maps are the biggest factor. That tramples everything else. In ALL fairness there ARE minor but NOT insignificant changes. For example Valkyries are now fixed and Terrans are using em more. IDK how many it took for em to bug out before... But maybe it's part of the reason? About 30 valks. So not really a problem 1v1. | ||
|
MeSaber
Sweden1235 Posts
On April 04 2024 04:14 WGT-Baal wrote: Sc2 is leaking! Lul.. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|