• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9986 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 868

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 866 867 868 869 870 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 25 2014 23:36 GMT
#17341
On October 26 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

desperately trying not to waste computer battery, as I have no power cord and only a few minutes left

whoops

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:33 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

he can't still be playing bridge can he?

no I lost hours ago

You didn't go home to get your cord this weekend!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 23:40 GMT
#17342
On October 26 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

desperately trying not to waste computer battery, as I have no power cord and only a few minutes left

whoops

On October 26 2014 08:33 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

he can't still be playing bridge can he?

no I lost hours ago

You didn't go home to get your cord this weekend!!

I live 4 hours away from here and my cord was mailed to me anyway. The thing is it got here, and then the package center closed until monday morning, so I can't get it...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 25 2014 23:41 GMT
#17343
On October 26 2014 08:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

desperately trying not to waste computer battery, as I have no power cord and only a few minutes left

whoops

On October 26 2014 08:33 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

he can't still be playing bridge can he?

no I lost hours ago

You didn't go home to get your cord this weekend!!

I live 4 hours away from here and my cord was mailed to me anyway. The thing is it got here, and then the package center closed until monday morning, so I can't get it...

oh damn!!! That sucks!!

Is the library open during the weekend? (iirc you said you can borrow cords there as long as you don't leave)

The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 23:44 GMT
#17344
On October 26 2014 08:41 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

desperately trying not to waste computer battery, as I have no power cord and only a few minutes left

whoops

On October 26 2014 08:33 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

he can't still be playing bridge can he?

no I lost hours ago

You didn't go home to get your cord this weekend!!

I live 4 hours away from here and my cord was mailed to me anyway. The thing is it got here, and then the package center closed until monday morning, so I can't get it...

oh damn!!! That sucks!!

Is the library open during the weekend? (iirc you said you can borrow cords there as long as you don't leave)


Yeah, it closed at 6pm today for some reason and I didn't have my computer until then because I left it in my room. I only had a little time after my math competition/lunch and I didn't think of getting it before the bridge competition started (I ended up using a library computer for that).

Charging my phone, will be using that for the remainder of the evening
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 26 2014 00:00 GMT
#17345
On October 26 2014 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:41 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

desperately trying not to waste computer battery, as I have no power cord and only a few minutes left

whoops

On October 26 2014 08:33 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

he can't still be playing bridge can he?

no I lost hours ago

You didn't go home to get your cord this weekend!!

I live 4 hours away from here and my cord was mailed to me anyway. The thing is it got here, and then the package center closed until monday morning, so I can't get it...

oh damn!!! That sucks!!

Is the library open during the weekend? (iirc you said you can borrow cords there as long as you don't leave)


Yeah, it closed at 6pm today for some reason and I didn't have my computer until then because I left it in my room. I only had a little time after my math competition/lunch and I didn't think of getting it before the bridge competition started (I ended up using a library computer for that).

Charging my phone, will be using that for the remainder of the evening

Damn!! I haven't been looking at the time O.O

I'll be back tomorrow!! :D
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
October 26 2014 00:52 GMT
#17346
Rain still missing this season.
Jesus christ man even cheesedust is in.
RIP MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 00:54 GMT
#17347
On October 26 2014 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:41 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

desperately trying not to waste computer battery, as I have no power cord and only a few minutes left

whoops

On October 26 2014 08:33 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
where the hell is temp?...

he can't still be playing bridge can he?

no I lost hours ago

You didn't go home to get your cord this weekend!!

I live 4 hours away from here and my cord was mailed to me anyway. The thing is it got here, and then the package center closed until monday morning, so I can't get it...

oh damn!!! That sucks!!

Is the library open during the weekend? (iirc you said you can borrow cords there as long as you don't leave)


Yeah, it closed at 6pm today for some reason and I didn't have my computer until then because I left it in my room. I only had a little time after my math competition/lunch and I didn't think of getting it before the bridge competition started (I ended up using a library computer for that).

Charging my phone, will be using that for the remainder of the evening

hopefully pashun will be restored on monday...i just played some wings vs some plat asshole...the plat to gold skillgap is really noticible....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 26 2014 00:55 GMT
#17348
On October 26 2014 09:52 shid0x wrote:
Rain still missing this season.
Jesus christ man even cheesedust is in.

Stardust won WCS Europe. It is a shame that Rain didn't make it, I blame Zest.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 00:55 GMT
#17349
On October 26 2014 09:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 09:52 shid0x wrote:
Rain still missing this season.
Jesus christ man even cheesedust is in.

Stardust won WCS Europe. It is a shame that Rain didn't make it, I blame Zest.

rain
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 26 2014 00:59 GMT
#17350
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.
Moderator
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 01:05 GMT
#17351
On October 26 2014 09:59 stuchiu wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.

paralyze is new toss bongjwa, afro cant be beat
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 26 2014 01:05 GMT
#17352
On October 26 2014 10:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 09:59 stuchiu wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.

paralyze is new toss bongjwa, afro cant be beat

what afro?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 01:07 GMT
#17353
On October 26 2014 10:05 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 09:59 stuchiu wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.

paralyze is new toss bongjwa, afro cant be beat

what afro?

...dont speak of the dead like that...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 01:10 GMT
#17354
On October 26 2014 10:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 09:59 stuchiu wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.

paralyze is new toss bongjwa, afro cant be beat

Didn't he sacrifice the afro to beat rain?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 01:11 GMT
#17355
On October 26 2014 10:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 09:59 stuchiu wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.

paralyze is new toss bongjwa, afro cant be beat

Didn't he sacrifice the afro to beat rain?

...yes...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 01:12 GMT
#17356
On October 26 2014 10:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 09:59 stuchiu wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone Paralyze beat Rain almost as hard as Zest did.

paralyze is new toss bongjwa, afro cant be beat

Didn't he sacrifice the afro to beat rain?

...yes...

So it was a onetime thing to crush rain, right?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 01:46 GMT
#17357
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 01:47 GMT
#17358
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 01:47 GMT
#17359
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 01:50:13
October 26 2014 01:49 GMT
#17360
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

Posting from a phone hurts my eyes + I had a disappointing day
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 866 867 868 869 870 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 553
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1086
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2402
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
59m
INu's Battles
2h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.