• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10400 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 869

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 867 868 869 870 871 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 01:50 GMT
#17361
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

no way we get 1000 by monday......
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 01:53 GMT
#17362
On October 26 2014 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

Posting from a phone hurts my eyes + I had a disappointing day

Get some rest, you beast. Come back tomorrow with passion which can change the heavens.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 01:53 GMT
#17363
On October 26 2014 10:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

no way we get 1000 by monday......

We still might be able to do that. I'm back, remember?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 02:02 GMT
#17364
On October 26 2014 10:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

no way we get 1000 by monday......

We still might be able to do that. I'm back, remember?

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the dead thread.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 02:02 GMT
#17365
On October 26 2014 10:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

no way we get 1000 by monday......

We still might be able to do that. I'm back, remember?

so much for me sniping third place
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 02:03 GMT
#17366
On October 26 2014 11:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

no way we get 1000 by monday......

We still might be able to do that. I'm back, remember?

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the dead thread.

damn son shots fired even though you not gumba

also, i assume gumba will have to wait until monday? or will match still happen tmrw?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 02:04 GMT
#17367
On October 26 2014 11:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 10:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
I leave for almost three hours and this is the best that you guys can do.

I'm about to go to bed D:

No passion with that level of weakness.
Why sleep when you can post, man?

no way we get 1000 by monday......

We still might be able to do that. I'm back, remember?

so much for me sniping third place

You might still be able to snipe third; but I'm definitely not dropping out of the top 16. That's more or less by goal now.
kiss kiss fall in love
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 26 2014 02:08 GMT
#17368
we need hope
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 02:09 GMT
#17369
On October 26 2014 11:08 Topin wrote:
we need hope

Nah, just TaeJa
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 26 2014 02:11 GMT
#17370
and Artosis is playing Passionstone
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 02:14 GMT
#17371
Well, yeah. Of course Artosis is playing Passionstone. I don't mind too much, really. At least he's still doing something for eSports.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 02:19 GMT
#17372
Scary thought that I might actually hit my 10 thousandth post on TL on this thread. Amazing how time has passed by; just last week I was scoring my 8 thousandth post.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 02:27 GMT
#17373
On October 26 2014 11:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Scary thought that I might actually hit my 10 thousandth post on TL on this thread. Amazing how time has passed by; just last week I was scoring my 8 thousandth post.

PASHUN for example lasat week or 2 weeks ago i just got my dragoon...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 02:30 GMT
#17374
On October 26 2014 11:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 11:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Scary thought that I might actually hit my 10 thousandth post on TL on this thread. Amazing how time has passed by; just last week I was scoring my 8 thousandth post.

PASHUN for example lasat week or 2 weeks ago i just got my dragoon...

I think that I went from Archon to this crappy unit. Luckily, I"ll soon be promoted into the final form of a Brotoss: THE CARRIERU!
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 02:39 GMT
#17375
On October 26 2014 11:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 11:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 11:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Scary thought that I might actually hit my 10 thousandth post on TL on this thread. Amazing how time has passed by; just last week I was scoring my 8 thousandth post.

PASHUN for example lasat week or 2 weeks ago i just got my dragoon...

I think that I went from Archon to this crappy unit. Luckily, I"ll soon be promoted into the final form of a Brotoss: THE CARRIERU!

"this crappy unit"?! ARBITER IS OP I was soooooo pissed when they removed arbiter...when you look at mothership now...no point in it. arbiter much better...MS only good cause of vortex and that was removed..MSC is really good...but yea...stasis cell bitches
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 02:41 GMT
#17376
On October 26 2014 11:39 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 11:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 11:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 11:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Scary thought that I might actually hit my 10 thousandth post on TL on this thread. Amazing how time has passed by; just last week I was scoring my 8 thousandth post.

PASHUN for example lasat week or 2 weeks ago i just got my dragoon...

I think that I went from Archon to this crappy unit. Luckily, I"ll soon be promoted into the final form of a Brotoss: THE CARRIERU!

"this crappy unit"?! ARBITER IS OP I was soooooo pissed when they removed arbiter...when you look at mothership now...no point in it. arbiter much better...MS only good cause of vortex and that was removed..MSC is really good...but yea...stasis cell bitches

The context of me calling it crappy was simply due to the fact that I can no longer say to people "my icon can beat up your icon."
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 02:42 GMT
#17377
On October 26 2014 11:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 11:39 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 11:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 11:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 11:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Scary thought that I might actually hit my 10 thousandth post on TL on this thread. Amazing how time has passed by; just last week I was scoring my 8 thousandth post.

PASHUN for example lasat week or 2 weeks ago i just got my dragoon...

I think that I went from Archon to this crappy unit. Luckily, I"ll soon be promoted into the final form of a Brotoss: THE CARRIERU!

"this crappy unit"?! ARBITER IS OP I was soooooo pissed when they removed arbiter...when you look at mothership now...no point in it. arbiter much better...MS only good cause of vortex and that was removed..MSC is really good...but yea...stasis cell bitches

The context of me calling it crappy was simply due to the fact that I can no longer say to people "my icon can beat up your icon."

arbiter still OP
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 26 2014 04:07 GMT
#17378
where is EU pashun?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 26 2014 04:10 GMT
#17379
On October 26 2014 13:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
where is EU pashun?

daed gaem
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 26 2014 04:24 GMT
#17380
It would be nice if at the end of this thread someone compiled the main topics of discussion. Quantifying how many posts feature the words "hype", "passion", "dead thread", "dead game", "Hearthstone", "Canada", "post count", "spam", "passionboard" "Templar", and so on.
Prev 1 867 868 869 870 871 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6535
Horang2 543
Hyuk 420
BeSt 338
Killer 106
Stork 103
Hyun 83
sorry 79
ggaemo 75
Shinee 75
[ Show more ]
Snow 59
Bonyth 53
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 35
JYJ 24
Pusan 21
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns37625
singsing1845
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23m
INu's Battles
2h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 23m
Replay Cast
13h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.