• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12188 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 850

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 848 849 850 851 852 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#16981
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#16982
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#16983
On October 26 2014 02:38 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]

You got dusted, son.
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#16984
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!

I think a picture is required
How are you doing today?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#16985
On October 26 2014 02:38 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]

why temp.... why D:
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#16986
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:38 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]

You got dusted, son.

I accidentally posted without the img tags...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 17:39 GMT
#16987
On October 26 2014 02:38 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!

I think a picture is required

Ah okay, I guess The_Passion must've changed it, since the only other Polt was me, and I didn't post a picture.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 17:39 GMT
#16988
On October 26 2014 02:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:30 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:22 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
The Passion about KR scene dieing is big!


Passion and fear ! Without a healthy Korean scene, SCII as an e-sport is as good as dead...

It's alive as long as people play it >.>

correct but region lock is insanely detrimental, remember that WCS is only a thing because Mike Morhaime likes SC and wants to invest heavily into it...blizzard is losing money on WCS not gaining it....

Blizzard also has LotV coming.
I also think cutting in the Korean scene is going to cost them a lot more money. For the first year or two, we'll have a lot of unknown/barely known US players because there's just not enough of them on top to ever have popped up. EU should be quite fine, but the Americas are getting shafted. Big risk is, China will dominate AM and we're none the wiser after that.

And Blizzard has a reputation to keep up. They won't just drop the game.


Yeah for sure. It's the last competitive RTS, I hope they keep it alive and healthy for long, I can't stand MOBAs

I'LL RAPE YOUR MOTHER NOOB *homophobic comment* GO AWAY DIE GET *disease* STOP FEEDING IDIDOT

Ugh. No thanks.

mobas are so fucking boring...i cant stand that crap....

they're not bad with a group of friends, but I wouldn't be able to stand it otherwise
but this doesn't really have much to do with mobas (sc2 team games, smash, etc.)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 17:40:58
October 25 2014 17:40 GMT
#16989
On October 26 2014 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:38 JamesT wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!

I think a picture is required

Ah okay, I guess The_Passion must've changed it, since the only other Polt was me, and I didn't post a picture.

Yeah, I think I changed it around 300?
Edit: between pages 350 and 400 I changed the requirement to a picture
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 17:40 GMT
#16990
On October 26 2014 02:35 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:34 Sakat wrote:
They should bring back season finals. It's the best way to get relatively even competition at blizzcon. This year we don't have such stiff competition. jjakji, san, stardust, jaedong, classic, MC... not as good as the others.
last year everyone was extremely good except maybe duckdeok (who actually delivered at blizzcon by defeating Innovation) and MVP.

I loved the season finals and would love to see them return

LRSL season finals :D
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 17:40 GMT
#16991
On October 26 2014 02:39 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:30 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:22 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
The Passion about KR scene dieing is big!


Passion and fear ! Without a healthy Korean scene, SCII as an e-sport is as good as dead...

It's alive as long as people play it >.>

correct but region lock is insanely detrimental, remember that WCS is only a thing because Mike Morhaime likes SC and wants to invest heavily into it...blizzard is losing money on WCS not gaining it....

Blizzard also has LotV coming.
I also think cutting in the Korean scene is going to cost them a lot more money. For the first year or two, we'll have a lot of unknown/barely known US players because there's just not enough of them on top to ever have popped up. EU should be quite fine, but the Americas are getting shafted. Big risk is, China will dominate AM and we're none the wiser after that.

And Blizzard has a reputation to keep up. They won't just drop the game.


Yeah for sure. It's the last competitive RTS, I hope they keep it alive and healthy for long, I can't stand MOBAs

I'LL RAPE YOUR MOTHER NOOB *homophobic comment* GO AWAY DIE GET *disease* STOP FEEDING IDIDOT

Ugh. No thanks.

mobas are so fucking boring...i cant stand that crap....

they're not bad with a group of friends, but I wouldn't be able to stand it otherwise
but this doesn't really have much to do with mobas (sc2 team games, smash, etc.)

sc2 team games and smash are great fun...league dota and even heroes are all boring as shit
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 17:41 GMT
#16992
On October 26 2014 02:40 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:35 JamesT wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:34 Sakat wrote:
They should bring back season finals. It's the best way to get relatively even competition at blizzcon. This year we don't have such stiff competition. jjakji, san, stardust, jaedong, classic, MC... not as good as the others.
last year everyone was extremely good except maybe duckdeok (who actually delivered at blizzcon by defeating Innovation) and MVP.

I loved the season finals and would love to see them return

LRSL season finals :D

That never got off the ground
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 17:41 GMT
#16993
On October 26 2014 02:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 JamesT wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!

I think a picture is required

Ah okay, I guess The_Passion must've changed it, since the only other Polt was me, and I didn't post a picture.

Yeah, I think I changed it around 300?
Edit: between pages 350 and 400 I changed the requirement to a picture

You must've changed it after 350, because my Polt was around 350/400.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 17:42 GMT
#16994
Page 850 reached, I think it would be a fine time to have an updated Passionboard !
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 17:43 GMT
#16995
On October 26 2014 02:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 JamesT wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!

I think a picture is required

Ah okay, I guess The_Passion must've changed it, since the only other Polt was me, and I didn't post a picture.

Yeah, I think I changed it around 300?
Edit: between pages 350 and 400 I changed the requirement to a picture

You must've changed it after 350, because my Polt was around 350/400.

Yeah, look at the difference between page 350 and 400 in number of pictures :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 17:43 GMT
#16996
On October 26 2014 02:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:40 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:35 JamesT wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:34 Sakat wrote:
They should bring back season finals. It's the best way to get relatively even competition at blizzcon. This year we don't have such stiff competition. jjakji, san, stardust, jaedong, classic, MC... not as good as the others.
last year everyone was extremely good except maybe duckdeok (who actually delivered at blizzcon by defeating Innovation) and MVP.

I loved the season finals and would love to see them return

LRSL season finals :D

That never got off the ground

oops I meant the same thing as is being done for blizzcon, but with season finals (existence of them next year aside)
group stages are more annoying to schedule though
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 17:43 GMT
#16997
On October 26 2014 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Page 850 reached, I think it would be a fine time to have an updated Passionboard !

I'm pretty sure that Die4ever's the only one capable of doing that, unless The_Passion has the script.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 17:44 GMT
#16998
On October 26 2014 02:43 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 JamesT wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
san will win

so early

That's what she said.

Also, Poltuu!

I think a picture is required

Ah okay, I guess The_Passion must've changed it, since the only other Polt was me, and I didn't post a picture.

Yeah, I think I changed it around 300?
Edit: between pages 350 and 400 I changed the requirement to a picture

You must've changed it after 350, because my Polt was around 350/400.

Yeah, look at the difference between page 350 and 400 in number of pictures :D

Aah okay. So does nobody get to be put on your sig then? Or is it the first picture on the 50th page?
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 17:44 GMT
#16999
On October 26 2014 02:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Page 850 reached, I think it would be a fine time to have an updated Passionboard !

I'm pretty sure that Die4ever's the only one capable of doing that, unless The_Passion has the script.

how do we summon die4ever then
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 17:44 GMT
#17000
On October 26 2014 02:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Page 850 reached, I think it would be a fine time to have an updated Passionboard !

I'm pretty sure that Die4ever's the only one capable of doing that, unless The_Passion has the script.

even if he did, temp is pretty much the designated pashunboard person considering he started it...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 848 849 850 851 852 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
SHIN 155
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28981
Hyuk 1387
Shuttle 1243
Bisu 1133
Mind 369
Mini 294
Larva 263
firebathero 235
EffOrt 220
Soma 186
[ Show more ]
Last 123
ZerO 106
Leta 96
Hm[arnc] 94
Zeus 77
Hyun 71
Pusan 63
Trap 37
hero 32
Sexy 32
Killer 31
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
PianO 28
sorry 28
Aegong 24
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Dendi1005
qojqva742
XcaliburYe633
XaKoH 449
Gorgc39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1592
Other Games
gofns39145
singsing2598
B2W.Neo1168
crisheroes324
Happy298
DeMusliM230
Livibee121
Mew2King108
ToD104
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8192
League of Legends
• Jankos1719
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 48m
INu's Battles
23h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.