• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8035 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 797

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 795 796 797 798 799 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 23 2014 23:36 GMT
#15921
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else here still.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 23:38 GMT
#15922
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else here still.

I'm here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 23:39 GMT
#15923
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 23 2014 23:41 GMT
#15924
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 23 2014 23:43 GMT
#15925
Actually... come to think about it, might be kind of cool to get my power rank on page 800! (not 800 factorial)

Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 23:43 GMT
#15926
plz dont, lets talk pashun instead
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 23 2014 23:46 GMT
#15927
On October 24 2014 08:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
plz dont, lets talk pashun instead

pics of Zest transport more passion than 500 typical posts in this thread imo
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 23:49 GMT
#15928
On October 24 2014 08:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
plz dont, lets talk pashun instead

pics of Zest transport more passion than 500 typical posts in this thread imo

that they do. they should be worth just as many points in fact
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 23:49 GMT
#15929
On October 24 2014 08:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
plz dont, lets talk pashun instead

pics of Zest transport more passion than 500 typical posts in this thread imo

500 is an exaggeration. 500 would be more like TaeJa
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 23 2014 23:49 GMT
#15930
On October 24 2014 08:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
plz dont, lets talk pashun instead

pics of Zest transport more passion than 500 typical posts in this thread imo

I approve of the zest!!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 23:49 GMT
#15931
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 23:50 GMT
#15932
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 23 2014 23:51 GMT
#15933
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

pretty sure it just one flavor!!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 23:55 GMT
#15934
On October 24 2014 08:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<

no memes???
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 23:56 GMT
#15935
On October 24 2014 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<

no memes???

Standard TL policy
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 23:57 GMT
#15936
On October 24 2014 08:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<

no memes???

Standard TL policy

damn shame
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 23:59 GMT
#15937
On October 24 2014 08:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<

no memes???

Standard TL policy

damn shame


no, it's one of the best things about this site
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 00:12 GMT
#15938
On October 24 2014 08:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:36 y0su wrote:
WTF!

I thought we'd hit 800 in the time I spent working on my Power rank!! (It's not done yet, so there's time... but I thought it'd be there already.)

Such Lost passion!!

I need a break so hopefully there's someone else Here still.

I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<

no memes???

Standard TL policy

damn shame


no, it's one of the best things about this site

Agreed. Otherwise the entire forum would look like Twitch chat - the pinnacle of human achievement.
kiss kiss fall in love
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 00:17 GMT
#15939
On October 24 2014 09:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I'M Here, but with no one to talk to but it would be a little spammy

just post Zest pics until we get there

np man np
[image loading]

such zest many flavor
wow

No memes please >.<

no memes???

Standard TL policy

damn shame


no, it's one of the best things about this site

Agreed. Otherwise the entire forum would look like Twitch chat - the pinnacle of human achievement.

i miss the sheeps
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 24 2014 00:21 GMT
#15940
What Zest eats each time he murders an SKT player:

[image loading]
Moderator
Prev 1 795 796 797 798 799 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko482
ProTech124
Rex 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48429
Bisu 1862
Horang2 1176
BeSt 417
Hyuk 414
Soma 409
EffOrt 387
Mini 316
Light 310
Larva 233
[ Show more ]
ZerO 147
Rush 125
Mong 104
Barracks 86
Leta 85
Snow 58
Pusan 46
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Shinee 36
JYJ 29
Aegong 28
Bale 24
sorry 21
Sexy 21
zelot 17
Terrorterran 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2908
XaKoH 381
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1331
Khaldor1064
Other Games
gofns36885
singsing2250
olofmeister1315
B2W.Neo323
hiko264
Livibee190
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream218
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
18m
OSC
9h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 18m
Online Event
22h 18m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.