• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9897 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 795

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 793 794 795 796 797 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:16 GMT
#15881
On October 24 2014 07:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, I think that was it. Thanks for games (hey at least we tried )

We'll try harder tomorrow don't worry

For sure, although temp, u didn't even come on...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:16 GMT
#15882
On October 24 2014 07:15 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:07 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:04 y0su wrote:
How's it going? I'm taking a break from my power rank (of sorts) and notice we're pretty close to 800!!

~ 1.65 * 10^989 is a pretty long ways away

I didn't get it until I saw how he wrote 800 :D

Wait, I don't get it... maybe because it's 1 am...


! = Factorial. Meaning all the number up to and including that number multiplied together. EX. 3! would be 6 because 1x2x3.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 22:19:37
October 23 2014 22:16 GMT
#15883
On October 24 2014 07:15 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:07 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:04 y0su wrote:
How's it going? I'm taking a break from my power rank (of sorts) and notice we're pretty close to 800!!

~ 1.65 * 10^989 is a pretty long ways away

I didn't get it until I saw how he wrote 800 :D

Wait, I don't get it... maybe because it's 1 am...

throw it at wolframalpha

On October 24 2014 07:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:15 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:07 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:04 y0su wrote:
How's it going? I'm taking a break from my power rank (of sorts) and notice we're pretty close to 800!!

~ 1.65 * 10^989 is a pretty long ways away

I didn't get it until I saw how he wrote 800 :D

Wait, I don't get it... maybe because it's 1 am...


! = Factorial. Meaning all the number up to and including that number multiplied together. EX. 3! would be 6 because 1x2x3.

right idea, though for whatever reason the double factorial !! means decreasing by 2 at a time, e.g. 5!! = 5 x 3 x 1 = 15
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 23 2014 22:18 GMT
#15884
On October 24 2014 07:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:15 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:07 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:04 y0su wrote:
How's it going? I'm taking a break from my power rank (of sorts) and notice we're pretty close to 800!!

~ 1.65 * 10^989 is a pretty long ways away

I didn't get it until I saw how he wrote 800 :D

Wait, I don't get it... maybe because it's 1 am...


! = Factorial. Meaning all the number up to and including that number multiplied together. EX. 3! would be 6 because 1x2x3.

haha!! I don't actually remember the last time I did factorial! Although the double !! also threw me off from understanding what you saw.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 23 2014 22:18 GMT
#15885
will this get to 1k before it starts? almost 800 ... im amazed
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:20 GMT
#15886
On October 24 2014 07:18 Topin wrote:
will this get to 1k before it starts? almost 800 ... im amazed

That's the goal, 200 pgs in a week, it's doable
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 22:22:13
October 23 2014 22:21 GMT
#15887
On October 24 2014 07:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:18 Topin wrote:
will this get to 1k before it starts? almost 800 ... im amazed

That's the goal, 200 pgs in a week, it's doable

I don't think it's been a week since this thread exploded
actually scratch that, there were lrsl games almost a week ago
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 22:21 GMT
#15888
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:22 GMT
#15889
On October 24 2014 07:21 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:18 Topin wrote:
will this get to 1k before it starts? almost 800 ... im amazed

That's the goal, 200 pgs in a week, it's doable

I don't think it's been a week since this thread exploded

It has i came last Tuesday and it was 150 then my pashun inspired everyone else
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:23 GMT
#15890
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

No way that's happening
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 22:23 GMT
#15891
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

you better sleep for a long time then
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 23 2014 22:24 GMT
#15892
On October 24 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:21 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:18 Topin wrote:
will this get to 1k before it starts? almost 800 ... im amazed

That's the goal, 200 pgs in a week, it's doable

I don't think it's been a week since this thread exploded

It has i came last Tuesday and it was 150 then my pashun inspired everyone else

one day i saw that it had like 500 more pages than the day before, wth happened
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:25 GMT
#15893
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:25 GMT
#15894
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 23 2014 22:25 GMT
#15895
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

no passium
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 22:27:04
October 23 2014 22:26 GMT
#15896
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 22:28:45
October 23 2014 22:27 GMT
#15897


Call Shellbot and all other spammers here and hire colombian slave to write for you cricketer

I mean, to spam for you cricketer
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:28 GMT
#15898
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 22:28 GMT
#15899
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

well the 4v4 ladder is pretty important
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:28 GMT
#15900
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 793 794 795 796 797 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 33m
OSC
12h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.