• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 796

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 794 795 796 797 798 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:30 GMT
#15901
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:30 GMT
#15902
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah

very well then. we will see you at 9:30!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:31 GMT
#15903
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

hey dont worry about it, Pashun The_Passion GuitarPassion and FinnishPassion best silver league team NA we cant be beat
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:31 GMT
#15904
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:33 GMT
#15905
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 22:33 GMT
#15906
On October 24 2014 07:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

hey dont worry about it, Pashun The_Passion GuitarPassion and FinnishPassion best silver league team NA we cant be beat

MoustachePassion
ew
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:33 GMT
#15907
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:34 GMT
#15908
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey guys. Promise me that when I wake up, this thread has 1000 pages

Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 22:35:35
October 23 2014 22:35 GMT
#15909
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I have homework

What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:36 GMT
#15910
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
What is more important? Homework, or the thread?

I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:37 GMT
#15911
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I put off homework yesterday to place into silver league 4v4... :p
Also I have bridge practice for about an hour starting in half an hour. Maybe at ~9:30pm I'll be completely finished?

you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 23 2014 22:41 GMT
#15912
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
you have to practice bridge?

I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:42 GMT
#15913
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I don't see the point behind it but yeah


Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 22:43 GMT
#15914
On October 24 2014 07:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Is it a league? Are you on a team? I thought it was just a game just for fun?

Also, it's not our fault that the ladder system is dumb and put us in silver

Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.

commentary too plz.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:50 GMT
#15915
On October 24 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.

commentary too plz.

much needed
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:51 GMT
#15916
On October 24 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Yes; yes; it's srs business

Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.

commentary too plz.

Skyping, can't do that
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 23 2014 22:54 GMT
#15917
On October 24 2014 07:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
Apparently I know very, very little about bridge. good luck I guess

Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.

commentary too plz.

Skyping, can't do that

LR dont forget
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 22:55 GMT
#15918
On October 24 2014 07:54 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.

commentary too plz.

Skyping, can't do that

LR dont forget

what is going on im so confused...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 22:55 GMT
#15919
On October 24 2014 07:54 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:41 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Most people play it for fun, but it's sort of similar to other sports in that it has leagues, professionals, etc

Sort of like how most people wouldn't think there's pro video game leagues and stuff

Yes, but bridge is (usually) face-to-face so people take it more seriously
Although the qualifier we are training for is online.

doing it for fun then? like a club? not mandatory?

No, this is practice for a qualifier. We have a good chance but one can never be too careful >.>

stream pls

o.O a bridge stream would be very weird.

commentary too plz.

Skyping, can't do that

LR dont forget

This is going too far
Poll: Stream bridge?

Yes (5)
 
63%

Why would you stream bridge? (3)
 
38%

8 total votes

Your vote: Stream bridge?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Why would you stream bridge?

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 23:06 GMT
#15920
stream bridge yo, its good pashun
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 794 795 796 797 798 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 487
ComeBackTV 356
SteadfastSC252
TaKeTV 186
Rex96
EnkiAlexander 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 252
ProTech139
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48637
Bisu 1761
Horang2 1408
EffOrt 853
Shuttle 701
Hyuk 609
Mini 573
BeSt 540
Soma 424
Larva 362
[ Show more ]
Light 348
Rush 248
ZerO 183
Mong 89
Leta 85
Snow 62
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 59
ToSsGirL 51
Sexy 46
Mind 42
Aegong 35
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 17
Noble 11
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5137
XaKoH 379
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1629
Khaldor1179
Lowko423
Other Games
gofns40840
singsing2235
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo421
hiko417
Beastyqt298
Livibee206
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS56
djWHEAT39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1271
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 37m
Online Event
21h 37m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.