• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 789

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 787 788 789 790 791 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 23 2014 18:51 GMT
#15761
On October 24 2014 03:49 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:43 GumBa wrote:
I am still the hero eu deserves but not the one it needs right now

I think the legit evidence I just provided won't allow you to ever be the hero of the people again

People thought. Batman killed harvey dent as well. Then the truth came out. The people need a savior and I will not abandon them to fate.

Now you're double posting? Corruption, degreasing morals, a massive ego only growing with his post count. Is this who you want representing you, Europe?

Well, I'm not the best Canadian representative; but I'm still probably better than SGTK.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:51 GMT
#15762
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 23 2014 18:52 GMT
#15763
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...
kiss kiss fall in love
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 18:52 GMT
#15764
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:53 GMT
#15765
On October 24 2014 03:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...

I was always watching. A silent guardian
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 18:53 GMT
#15766
On October 24 2014 03:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...

dammit stop screwing up your lines
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 23 2014 18:53 GMT
#15767
On October 24 2014 03:53 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...

I was always watching. A silent guardian

Guardians at least DO shit; you didn't do anything!
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:55 GMT
#15768
On October 24 2014 03:52 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away

You have truely grown bitter Darkhorse you were once a better man. And had a better name
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 18:55 GMT
#15769
On October 24 2014 03:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away

You have truely grown bitter Darkhorse you were once a better man. And had a better name

shit just got serious
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:56 GMT
#15770
On October 24 2014 03:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:53 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...

I was always watching. A silent guardian

Guardians at least DO shit; you didn't do anything!

I always bumped here and there or do you think my post count grew without doing anything.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 18:57 GMT
#15771
On October 24 2014 03:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away

You have truely grown bitter Darkhorse you were once a better man. And had a better name

I'm just warning everyone not to trust you because you're a dirty PassionStone lover
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 23 2014 18:57 GMT
#15772
On October 24 2014 03:56 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:53 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...

I was always watching. A silent guardian

Guardians at least DO shit; you didn't do anything!

I always bumped here and there or do you think my post count grew without doing anything.

Honestly... you barely bumped anything.
kiss kiss fall in love
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 18:57 GMT
#15773
Oh and also both my names are better than yours. Turd.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 23 2014 18:58 GMT
#15774
On October 24 2014 03:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away

You have truely grown bitter Darkhorse you were once a better man. And had a better name

I'm just warning everyone not to trust you because you're a dirty PassionStone lover

This is reminding me of both Sherlock and Batman
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:58 GMT
#15775
On October 24 2014 03:57 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:56 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:53 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

You've already kinda abandoned us when the thread's needed you before...

I was always watching. A silent guardian

Guardians at least DO shit; you didn't do anything!

I always bumped here and there or do you think my post count grew without doing anything.

Honestly... you barely bumped anything.

You just didn't look hard enough. The Passion Knight has never truely abandoned you
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 19:00:31
October 23 2014 18:58 GMT
#15776
On October 24 2014 03:58 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away

You have truely grown bitter Darkhorse you were once a better man. And had a better name

I'm just warning everyone not to trust you because you're a dirty PassionStone lover

This is reminding me of both Sherlock and Batman

Sherlock is awesome

I can be Sherlock and GumBa can be Batmanjust kidding he can be aquaman because he also sucks and no one likes him
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:59 GMT
#15777
On October 24 2014 03:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is Darkhorse killing Gumba part of the canon now? On which season would we place that?

He will make the thread hate me and I will flee. But in the threads darkest hour I shall return. For even if they hate me I will continue to watch over them. I shall deliver hope.

I bet you'll play Hearthstone and shit on SC2 while you're away

You have truely grown bitter Darkhorse you were once a better man. And had a better name

I'm just warning everyone not to trust you because you're a dirty PassionStone lover

The day I love passionstone is the day I quit TL
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:59 GMT
#15778
On October 24 2014 03:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Oh and also both my names are better than yours. Turd.

Wow bm
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 19:03:23
October 23 2014 19:00 GMT
#15779
On October 24 2014 03:51 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:49 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:43 GumBa wrote:
I am still the hero eu deserves but not the one it needs right now

I think the legit evidence I just provided won't allow you to ever be the hero of the people again

People thought. Batman killed harvey dent as well. Then the truth came out. The people need a savior and I will not abandon them to fate.

Now you're double posting? Corruption, degreasing morals, a massive ego only growing with his post count. Is this who you want representing you, Europe?

Well, I'm not the best Canadian representative; but I'm still probably better than SGTK.

I agree, I wouldn't want me representing my country if I were you. In fact, if most people didn't already know I was from Canada, I'd remove my country up top right away
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 19:01 GMT
#15780
On October 24 2014 03:59 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Oh and also both my names are better than yours. Turd.

Wow bm

HEATING UP
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 787 788 789 790 791 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1249
ComeBackTV 567
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex137
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech150
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 72
UpATreeSC 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35238
Shuttle 1909
Mini 916
EffOrt 880
Light 575
Horang2 498
Rush 328
firebathero 320
Soma 299
Snow 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 173
BeSt 166
hero 149
sorry 57
Sea.KH 52
Killer 43
Yoon 38
Liquid`Ret 35
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 30
Sexy 24
Bale 20
soO 19
Trap 17
Shine 15
Free 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1255
Dendi971
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1265
XaKoH 182
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1213
Liquid`VortiX202
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS132
QueenE108
KnowMe94
Mew2King92
Trikslyr53
ToD33
Dewaltoss30
Beastyqt23
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• Gemini_19 18
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 56m
Stellar Fest
20h 56m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.