• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:37
CEST 16:37
KST 23:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8997 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 787

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 785 786 787 788 789 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 17:25 GMT
#15721
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 17:29 GMT
#15722
On October 24 2014 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.

I didn't see it, but Rain had been slipping before today for the last little while, just a random off-game by him I guess...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 17:33 GMT
#15723
On October 24 2014 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.

I believe MC won with DTs?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 17:34 GMT
#15724
On October 24 2014 02:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.

I believe MC won with DTs?

Sounds like the only only way for MC to win a PvP is to pray. Makes sense
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 17:42 GMT
#15725
On October 24 2014 02:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.

I didn't see it, but Rain had been slipping before today for the last little while, just a random off-game by him I guess...

Rain had oracle and MC made the dark shine in the base.. Rain scouted MCs base but missed exactly the sport where the dark shrine was hidden. MC got really lucky, since Rain could have discovered it in time.
Maru | Life | herO
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 17:47 GMT
#15726
On October 24 2014 02:42 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.

I didn't see it, but Rain had been slipping before today for the last little while, just a random off-game by him I guess...

Rain had oracle and MC made the dark shine in the base.. Rain scouted MCs base but missed exactly the sport where the dark shrine was hidden. MC got really lucky, since Rain could have discovered it in time.

Inca grants the gift of luck to those who follow him faithfully!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 17:53 GMT
#15727
I'm sitting here playing PassionStone on my iPad while I wait for a meeting in 3 hours zzzzz someone who is also bad should come play me
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 17:54 GMT
#15728
On October 24 2014 02:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I'm sitting here playing PassionStone on my iPad while I wait for a meeting in 3 hours zzzzz someone who is also bad should come play me

Sorry, I don't play children's games anymore
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 17:55 GMT
#15729
On October 24 2014 02:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I'm sitting here playing PassionStone on my iPad while I wait for a meeting in 3 hours zzzzz someone who is also bad should come play me

Sorry, I don't play children's games anymore

Hearthstone is a children's card game? How many similarities to yugioh does it have?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 17:56 GMT
#15730
On October 24 2014 02:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I'm sitting here playing PassionStone on my iPad while I wait for a meeting in 3 hours zzzzz someone who is also bad should come play me

Sorry, I don't play children's games anymore

I play children's games all the time tt
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 17:56 GMT
#15731
On October 24 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I'm sitting here playing PassionStone on my iPad while I wait for a meeting in 3 hours zzzzz someone who is also bad should come play me

Sorry, I don't play children's games anymore

Hearthstone is a children's card game? How many similarities to yugioh does it have?

Well, they both involve cards and playing them... honestly I've never seriously played either...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
October 23 2014 17:57 GMT
#15732
On October 24 2014 02:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:42 jarod wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What did happen in the game MC took off Rain ? Was surprised to see that too.

I didn't see it, but Rain had been slipping before today for the last little while, just a random off-game by him I guess...

Rain had oracle and MC made the dark shine in the base.. Rain scouted MCs base but missed exactly the sport where the dark shrine was hidden. MC got really lucky, since Rain could have discovered it in time.

Inca grants the gift of luck to those who follow him faithfully!


Yep in the third game dts saved Rain ^^
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 17:59 GMT
#15733
On October 24 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I'm sitting here playing PassionStone on my iPad while I wait for a meeting in 3 hours zzzzz someone who is also bad should come play me

Sorry, I don't play children's games anymore

I play children's games all the time tt

That's fine. No shame in it dude

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 18:05 GMT
#15734
But anyways Darkhorse 1241if you want to play I am bored and I can't play sc2
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:07 GMT
#15735
On October 24 2014 03:05 Darkhorse wrote:
But anyways Darkhorse 1241if you want to play I am bored and I hate sc2

Ftfy
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 18:09 GMT
#15736
On October 24 2014 01:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:48 Die4Ever wrote:
wait wtf guys.... Life beat San 2-0 in the IEM qualifiers???
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_IX_-_San_Jose/Asian_Final_Qualifier
this changes everything
also MC went 1-2 against Rain while herO only went 0-2 against Rain

my life is a fucking lie, RIP San D:

Told ya
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 18:10 GMT
#15737
On October 24 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:05 Darkhorse wrote:
But anyways Darkhorse 1241if you want to play I am bored and I hate sc2

Ftfy

Come play gumba
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 18:12:09
October 23 2014 18:12 GMT
#15738
Nothing wrong with children's games. I'm just not a fan of games where I have to pay or grind like crazy to be competitive. Even more I don't like rng aspect.

GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 18:14 GMT
#15739
On October 24 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:05 Darkhorse wrote:
But anyways Darkhorse 1241if you want to play I am bored and I hate sc2

Ftfy

Come play gumba

I can't.
1. I am not at a pc
2. I have 't even got hs :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 23 2014 18:19 GMT
#15740
On October 24 2014 03:14 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:05 Darkhorse wrote:
But anyways Darkhorse 1241if you want to play I am bored and I hate sc2

Ftfy

Come play gumba

I can't.
1. I am not at a pc
2. I have 't even got hs :D

What do you mean man we play Hearthstone together all the time! Remember last time when you were all "look at this Malygos miracle rogue. I think I hate SC2 that game sucks!" And I was all "hey man not cool SC2 is awesome" and you were all "w/e man Hearthstone passion 4ever SC2 passion dead4ever yolo"

I think I am remembering this correctly
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 785 786 787 788 789 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
ProTech141
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex 130
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 26
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva805
Fuzer 167
420jenkins138
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 169
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King106
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Stellar Fest
22h 23m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.