• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8809 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 785

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 783 784 785 786 787 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 15:26 GMT
#15681
On October 24 2014 00:26 GumBa wrote:
Woop I might have found a new apartment

Did you find a damn job to pay for it yet?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 15:26 GMT
#15682
On October 24 2014 00:26 GumBa wrote:
Woop I might have found a new apartment

In germany or canada?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 15:27 GMT
#15683
On October 24 2014 00:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:26 GumBa wrote:
Woop I might have found a new apartment

Did you find a damn job to pay for it yet?

Well I 'm still at school. And the government is gonna help me pay. And yes I am looking for a job
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 15:28 GMT
#15684
You dont have passion to play with me SC2
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 15:28 GMT
#15685
On October 24 2014 00:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:26 GumBa wrote:
Woop I might have found a new apartment

In germany or canada?

Germany
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 15:28 GMT
#15686
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 15:29 GMT
#15687
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

You say tomorrow something else
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 15:29 GMT
#15688
Also god bless germany and their social services
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 15:36 GMT
#15689
On October 24 2014 00:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

You say tomorrow something else

I seriously can play tomorrow unless I fail to complete my math homework. And it's math homework so it shouldn't be hard
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 15:42:52
October 23 2014 15:38 GMT
#15690
Can we wait till Saturday? I wanna play too!

btw, random question, is there an Olimoleague this week? I wanna try that out
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 16:00 GMT
#15691
On October 24 2014 00:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can we wait till Saturday? I wanna play too!

btw, random question, is there an Olimoleague this week? I wanna try that out

I can play on everyday this week
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 16:01 GMT
#15692
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

im free after 3 if anyone wants to play
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 16:02 GMT
#15693
On October 24 2014 01:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

im free after 3 if anyone wants to play

Should I know your timezone?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 16:02 GMT
#15694
On October 24 2014 01:00 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 00:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can we wait till Saturday? I wanna play too!

btw, random question, is there an Olimoleague this week? I wanna try that out

I can play on everyday this week

i will play after 3, just dont BM me every 3 seconds
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 16:03 GMT
#15695
On October 24 2014 01:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

im free after 3 if anyone wants to play

Should I know your timezone?

3 hours from now...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 16:06 GMT
#15696
On October 24 2014 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:00 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can we wait till Saturday? I wanna play too!

btw, random question, is there an Olimoleague this week? I wanna try that out

I can play on everyday this week

i will play after 3, just dont BM me every 3 seconds

Did I last time?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 16:06:52
October 23 2014 16:06 GMT
#15697
On October 24 2014 01:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 01:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

im free after 3 if anyone wants to play

Should I know your timezone?

3 hours from now...

psst... that's called EST I think.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 16:07 GMT
#15698
On October 24 2014 01:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 01:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You dont have passion to play with me SC2

I'm in class... ask me tomorrow

im free after 3 if anyone wants to play

Should I know your timezone?

3 hours from now...

Maybe you should add word "hours" to end?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 16:12 GMT
#15699
On October 24 2014 01:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 01:00 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 00:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can we wait till Saturday? I wanna play too!

btw, random question, is there an Olimoleague this week? I wanna try that out

I can play on everyday this week

i will play after 3, just dont BM me every 3 seconds

Did I last time?

yes..how about this...i will come on at 9 pm your time but i might be an hour late..we will see...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 16:15 GMT
#15700
fucking lecture is so boring...why is this necessary....WHY did i come to class just to post on TL, wtf is wrong with me...also, bloody, do you want to do ladder or monobattle?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 783 784 785 786 787 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 37
mouzHeroMarine 22
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 77
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 56
JYJ 27
Sexy 27
soO 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Shine 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
Terrorterran 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins169
Counter-Strike
Fnx 778
pashabiceps684
x6flipin459
ceh9378
edward80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3384
Liquid`Hasu219
Other Games
Beastyqt463
byalli460
B2W.Neo438
Khaldor212
DeMusliM157
Liquid`VortiX152
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS113
BRAT_OK 83
Trikslyr54
TKL 53
C9.Mang052
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH248
• StrangeGG 83
• mYiSmile124
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 12
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• 80smullet 1
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2849
• TFBlade785
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 12m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.