• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7312 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 791

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 789 790 791 792 793 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 23 2014 19:40 GMT
#15801
On October 24 2014 04:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Alright but what can you talk about for 800 posts holy shit guys.


You've got to read them all to know !

Sorry I'm busy.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 19:40 GMT
#15802
On October 24 2014 04:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Alright but what can you talk about for 800 posts holy shit guys.


You've got to read them all to know !

Sorry I'm busy.


Tssss, lost your passion.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 19:41 GMT
#15803
On October 24 2014 04:39 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Alright but what can you talk about for 800 posts holy shit guys.

frankly we could probably get 10% of that just figuring out what we could talk about for 800 posts
like, you're basically doubting the past 790 pages

Well, on page one, we had the OP, and a bunch of people said, "YES!"
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 19:42 GMT
#15804
On October 24 2014 04:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:39 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Alright but what can you talk about for 800 posts holy shit guys.

frankly we could probably get 10% of that just figuring out what we could talk about for 800 posts
like, you're basically doubting the past 790 pages

Well, on page one, we had the OP, and a bunch of people said, "YES!"


Now we're getting somewhere. If you do a post like that for each page, and then repeat for the resulting pages, you could carry the thread to 1000 pages on your own.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 19:44 GMT
#15805
On October 24 2014 04:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:39 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Alright but what can you talk about for 800 posts holy shit guys.

frankly we could probably get 10% of that just figuring out what we could talk about for 800 posts
like, you're basically doubting the past 790 pages

Well, on page one, we had the OP, and a bunch of people said, "YES!"


Now we're getting somewhere. If you do a post like that for each page, and then repeat for the resulting pages, you could carry the thread to 1000 pages on your own.

Well, on page two we talked about who was likely to get which seed.


I'm not doing this for 800 pages sorry
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 19:46 GMT
#15806
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 19:48:18
October 23 2014 19:47 GMT
#15807
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^

Edit : your acronym jokes yesterday were actually quite good. I especially laughed at the check your PM one !
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 19:48 GMT
#15808
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 19:49 GMT
#15809
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 19:50 GMT
#15810
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 19:52 GMT
#15811
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 19:55 GMT
#15812
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Nearly 800 pages and 8 days away from the games


Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 19:56 GMT
#15813
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]

Needing more than 20 pages a day to reach the 1000 before Blizzcon kicks off. I'm not sure this will happen ?

I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 20:00 GMT
#15814
On October 24 2014 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.


Shoot myself, got it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 20:00 GMT
#15815
On October 24 2014 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.

....a monster!!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 20:00 GMT
#15816
On October 24 2014 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I imagine it'll pick up a bit as we get closer. The last few days we might get 100 each!


Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.

sounds like sagely advice
what happened to sage anyway?
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 23 2014 20:02 GMT
#15817
On October 24 2014 05:00 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]

Yeah, you're probably right.

By the way, I thought about you and your acronym jokes earlier ; we were talking about gameplans in this thread, and suddenly someone wrote that the best strat was to rush to BC like Totalbiscuit. Since I did not know that Totalbiscuit actually rushed to battlecruisers in the beta, I thought it was a very bad joke about rushing to bowel cancer


Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.

sounds like sagely advice
what happened to sage anyway?

He retired and joined the military
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 23 2014 20:04 GMT
#15818
On October 24 2014 05:02 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 05:00 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Glad to know I'm known for my awful humour!


Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.

sounds like sagely advice
what happened to sage anyway?

He retired and joined the military

and July?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 20:05 GMT
#15819
On October 24 2014 05:04 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 05:02 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 24 2014 05:00 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 04:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]

Nah, just acronym "jokes", though I admit this one would have been a bit too humour noir even for my taste ^^


Yes, that one would have been in pretty bad taste. And it was only 2 of them...


I associated you with them. Now they're your trademark.


Oh god, I've become he "punny" guy. Just kill me now.


Every decision comes with consequences. Those jokes were not left unnoticed.


So should I just shoot myself... or just get banned from here and show show my face again...


I think you should just accept wisely what your acts made you.

sounds like sagely advice
what happened to sage anyway?

He retired and joined the military

and July?


... He retired and joined the military ?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2014 20:09 GMT
#15820
Who wants to play starcraft? Imma play in 20 if you want
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 789 790 791 792 793 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech141
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 48
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor684
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt251
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 29m
OSC
17h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.