• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 763

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 761 762 763 764 765 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 07:52 GMT
#15241
Wait Ziggurat did you actually sigbet against Zest?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 08:01:10
October 23 2014 07:56 GMT
#15242
On October 23 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 16:44 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:40 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:33 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:32 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:21 jarod wrote:
Morning guys, EU is ready for posts . 762 pages.. hmm 800 til tomorrow, let`s do this.

NA will steal it.

At least they have passion for something.

NA have passion for shitposting, stealing top of milestone pages and weak players like San and TaeJa.


Wow trash talking your superiors while they are asleep. Since I'm the only one awake, I have to defend the honour of NA.

I might point out that you guys, despite posting less than half as much, have as many exclamation points as NA. And that EU posts are on average 15% shorter.

As for stealing milestone pages, at least we don't unethically close the thread like Lorning did.

And San and TaeJa aren't weak, they are... Actually forget that last point; I have a sig. bet against those two.


Lorning is a Prime fan, those guys are weird and totally unrelated to EU.

Also if you look at the stats, NA's post length is superior only because you and Die4Ever. And you forget to mention how NA boasts literally five times the spamposts count of EU, and how EU has an insane monopoly over videos in this thread (;


I don't think I've done much to lift the post average. Its mostly D4E doing his analyses. I do have zero spam posts, which is nice.

But even considering that, your top performer, GumBa, has an abysmal post count, sitting at 46, which is what brings down EU average.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 08:00:30
October 23 2014 07:58 GMT
#15243
On October 23 2014 16:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Wait Ziggurat did you actually sigbet against Zest?


Yes. Zest is good, but he has a fatal weakness. He plays Protoss.

I'm betting on NOT (San or TaeJa or Zest), which means I'm basically counting on soO or INno to carry me to victory.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 08:00 GMT
#15244
On October 23 2014 16:56 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:44 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:40 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:33 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:32 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 16:21 jarod wrote:
Morning guys, EU is ready for posts . 762 pages.. hmm 800 til tomorrow, let`s do this.

NA will steal it.

At least they have passion for something.

NA have passion for shitposting, stealing top of milestone pages and weak players like San and TaeJa.


Wow trash talking your superiors while they are asleep. Since I'm the only one awake, I have to defend the honour of NA.

I might point out that you guys, despite posting less than half as much, have as many exclamation points as NA. And that EU posts are on average 15% shorter.

As for stealing milestone pages, at least we don't unethically close the thread like Lorning did.

And San and TaeJa aren't weak, they are... Actually forget that last point; I have a sig. bet against those two.


Lorning is a Prime fan, those guys are weird and totally unrelated to EU.

Also if you look at the stats, NA's post length is superior only because you and Die4Ever. And you forget to mention how NA boasts literally five times the spamposts count of EU, and how EU has an insane monopoly over videos in this thread (;


I don't think I've done much to lift the post average. Its mostly D4E doing his analyses. But even considering that, your top performer, GumBa's post length count is abysmal sitting at 46, which is what brings down EU average.

Well you're the only one in the top20 to approach the 200 c/p apart from D4E, so that's pretty good. And yeah GumBa posted a lot but without much characters
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 08:02 GMT
#15245
On October 23 2014 16:58 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 16:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Wait Ziggurat did you actually sigbet against Zest?


Yes. Zest is good, but he has a fatal weakness. He plays Protoss.

I'm betting on NOT San or TaeJa or Zest, which means I'm basically counting on soO or INno to carry me to victory.


Don't forget jjakji. He is really good player!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 08:03:28
October 23 2014 08:02 GMT
#15246
On October 23 2014 14:13 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......


I'm not sure what's going on but it sounds like you need to go to sleep :D

Yeah, I went to sleep for another hour. Then I wake up again normaly, eat something and see weather (-10 celsius). And leave 5min earlier just in case if scooter dont work. And yes, im right. Keyhole is frozen but I still try to use my key there. Then I see I have 7min before I have to be there and I grab a bike. Im few mins late. Then luckly all the times there were about 10min late so I made there in time!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 08:03 GMT
#15247
On October 23 2014 16:58 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 16:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Wait Ziggurat did you actually sigbet against Zest?


Yes. Zest is good, but he has a fatal weakness. He plays Protoss.

I'm betting on NOT (San or TaeJa or Zest), which means I'm basically counting on soO or INno to carry me to victory.

That's pretty ballsy (I mean for Zest, not TaeJa or San). I'm not sure of how soO would fare against Zest considering his win in Code S was based on map-specific cheeses that Zest will now know how to counter and INno... He's very good atm but somehow I don't see him going to the finals.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 23 2014 08:10 GMT
#15248
On October 23 2014 17:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:13 Phredxor wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......


I'm not sure what's going on but it sounds like you need to go to sleep :D

Yeah, I went to sleep for another hour. Then I wake up again normaly, eat something and see weather (-10 celsius). And leave 5min earlier just in case if scooter dont work. And yes, im right. Keyhole is frozen but I still try to use my key there. Then I see I have 7min before I have to be there and I grab a bike. Im few mins late. Then luckly all the times there were about 10min late so I made there in time!


Move to NZ. Sub tropical weather all year round yo! None of this frozen scooter business.

Unless of course you live in the south island. But they're all uncultured swine down those ways.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 08:17:15
October 23 2014 08:16 GMT
#15249
On October 23 2014 17:10 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 17:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:13 Phredxor wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......


I'm not sure what's going on but it sounds like you need to go to sleep :D

Yeah, I went to sleep for another hour. Then I wake up again normaly, eat something and see weather (-10 celsius). And leave 5min earlier just in case if scooter dont work. And yes, im right. Keyhole is frozen but I still try to use my key there. Then I see I have 7min before I have to be there and I grab a bike. Im few mins late. Then luckly all the times there were about 10min late so I made there in time!


Move to NZ. Sub tropical weather all year round yo! None of this frozen scooter business.

Unless of course you live in the south island. But they're all uncultured swine down those ways.

ye but is there too warm? The perfect temperature is 19-24 celsius. When temperature goes over 30 im suffering and painly

Well of course if house have cooling devices then its ok
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 08:18 GMT
#15250
On October 23 2014 17:10 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 17:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:13 Phredxor wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......


I'm not sure what's going on but it sounds like you need to go to sleep :D

Yeah, I went to sleep for another hour. Then I wake up again normaly, eat something and see weather (-10 celsius). And leave 5min earlier just in case if scooter dont work. And yes, im right. Keyhole is frozen but I still try to use my key there. Then I see I have 7min before I have to be there and I grab a bike. Im few mins late. Then luckly all the times there were about 10min late so I made there in time!


Move to NZ. Sub tropical weather all year round yo! None of this frozen scooter business.

Unless of course you live in the south island. But they're all uncultured swine down those ways.

Yey! a non EU non NA poster we missed you guys.
-10 celsius already, you must be freezing on the scooter.
Maru | Life | herO
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 23 2014 08:20 GMT
#15251
Veeeery rarely gets over 30 where I live. Average in summer is probably about 24 to 26. In winter the average is probably around 14 or so. :D
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 08:20 GMT
#15252
On October 23 2014 17:20 Phredxor wrote:
Veeeery rarely gets over 30 where I live. Average in summer is probably about 24 to 26. In winter the average is probably around 14 or so. :D

Wow man that's like a super consistent temperature. Sounds awesome
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 08:28:10
October 23 2014 08:26 GMT
#15253
On October 23 2014 17:18 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 17:10 Phredxor wrote:
On October 23 2014 17:02 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:13 Phredxor wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......


I'm not sure what's going on but it sounds like you need to go to sleep :D

Yeah, I went to sleep for another hour. Then I wake up again normaly, eat something and see weather (-10 celsius). And leave 5min earlier just in case if scooter dont work. And yes, im right. Keyhole is frozen but I still try to use my key there. Then I see I have 7min before I have to be there and I grab a bike. Im few mins late. Then luckly all the times there were about 10min late so I made there in time!


Move to NZ. Sub tropical weather all year round yo! None of this frozen scooter business.

Unless of course you live in the south island. But they're all uncultured swine down those ways.

Yey! a non EU non NA poster we missed you guys.
-10 celsius already, you must be freezing on the scooter.

I usually use scooter around the year. No matter what weather is. Before I had scooter I just had to use bike no matter what weather is.

and I tell you, -35 and driving scooter? Yeah, its fucking freezing. Your eyes (eyelashes) freeze together and its hard to keep eyes open And its also quite hard to drive when roads are iced.

After 10mins driving I look like I came from antactica, no kidding.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 08:27 GMT
#15254
On October 23 2014 17:20 Phredxor wrote:
Veeeery rarely gets over 30 where I live. Average in summer is probably about 24 to 26. In winter the average is probably around 14 or so. :D

Oh wow. That sounds like perfect to me!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 23 2014 08:39 GMT
#15255
The joys of living on a little island in the middle of the ocean I guess :D

Negative anything is too damn cold to be doing anything except snowboarding.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 08:41 GMT
#15256
On October 23 2014 17:39 Phredxor wrote:
The joys of living on a little island in the middle of the ocean I guess :D

Negative anything is too damn cold to be doing anything except snowboarding.

Snowball fight?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 08:50 GMT
#15257
I'm back. Apologies to my fellow Europeans fro going afk yesterday.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 08:51 GMT
#15258
Now we're complete!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 08:51 GMT
#15259
On October 23 2014 17:51 H8 wrote:
Now we're complete!



Dude, you almost cracked the top 16
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 23 2014 08:55 GMT
#15260
On October 23 2014 17:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 17:39 Phredxor wrote:
The joys of living on a little island in the middle of the ocean I guess :D

Negative anything is too damn cold to be doing anything except snowboarding.

Snowball fight?


Fair enough. That's fine too! Alright I'm off for some sleep. Good luck crazy europeans. Don't let those big mean Americans put you down!
Prev 1 761 762 763 764 765 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 666
White-Ra 114
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm187
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe128
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 561
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.