• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6367 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 761

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 759 760 761 762 763 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 04:28 GMT
#15201
School killing passion sorry
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 04:30 GMT
#15202
On October 23 2014 13:26 Yorkie wrote:
Gooooooooooood morning Vietnaaaaammmm! And by Vietnam I mean EU passion folks.


There are actually a lot of Vietnamese folks in our country
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 23 2014 04:45 GMT
#15203
Jeez isn't it like 6 am I mean I'm down for passion but I'm waking up at 9 tomorrow at the earliest
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 04:47:48
October 23 2014 04:47 GMT
#15204
On October 23 2014 13:45 Yorkie wrote:
Jeez isn't it like 6 am I mean I'm down for passion but I'm waking up at 9 tomorrow at the earliest

I wake up at 6 everyday. Except weekends
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 04:59 GMT
#15205
On October 23 2014 13:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 13:45 Yorkie wrote:
Jeez isn't it like 6 am I mean I'm down for passion but I'm waking up at 9 tomorrow at the earliest

I wake up at 6 everyday. Except weekends


Same here.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 23 2014 04:59 GMT
#15206
On October 23 2014 13:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 13:45 Yorkie wrote:
Jeez isn't it like 6 am I mean I'm down for passion but I'm waking up at 9 tomorrow at the earliest

I wake up at 6 everyday. Except weekends


I feel your pain.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 23 2014 05:00 GMT
#15207
"thread dead"

this has over 760 pages
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 05:03 GMT
#15208
On October 23 2014 14:00 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
"thread dead"

this has over 760 pages


Just 40 pages yesterday though.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 23 2014 05:04 GMT
#15209
On October 23 2014 14:03 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:00 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
"thread dead"

this has over 760 pages


Just 40 pages yesterday though.

That's 800 posts. If I got 800 dollars in a day I'd be so happy
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 05:06 GMT
#15210
On October 23 2014 14:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:00 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
"thread dead"

this has over 760 pages


Just 40 pages yesterday though.

That's 800 posts. If I got 800 dollars in a day I'd be so happy


Who's stopping you from being so happy?!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 05:12:06
October 23 2014 05:11 GMT
#15211
On October 23 2014 14:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 14:00 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
"thread dead"

this has over 760 pages


Just 40 pages yesterday though.

That's 800 posts. If I got 800 dollars in a day I'd be so happy


I'm not sure equating posts in a day to dollars earned a day is really relevant :p

Kinda like comparing the amount of hairs on my head to the number of oranges I've eaten today.

That said.. I'd be happy with 800 dollars a day.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 05:12 GMT
#15212
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 23 2014 05:13 GMT
#15213
On October 23 2014 14:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 08:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh shit. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours...And i didnt even remember it.

......
Now I woke up and realise that I dont need to wake up yet and im dressed. Wtf is this......


I'm not sure what's going on but it sounds like you need to go to sleep :D
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 23 2014 05:15 GMT
#15214
Damn that sucks for you guys, having to get up at 6 every day. I scheduled my classes quite intelligently
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 05:17 GMT
#15215
On October 23 2014 14:15 Yorkie wrote:
Damn that sucks for you guys, having to get up at 6 every day. I scheduled my classes quite intelligently

Life, work and school sucks basically
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 23 2014 05:20 GMT
#15216
What is this thread, it isn't even about SC2 anymore?!
<3
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 05:22 GMT
#15217
On October 23 2014 14:20 dravernor wrote:
What is this thread, it isn't even about SC2 anymore?!

Even if most of it is offtopic, sc2 brought us all together to share some good times with one another and get excited for blizzcon.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 23 2014 05:25 GMT
#15218
HerO is streaming with camera <3 *swoon*
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 05:28 GMT
#15219
On October 23 2014 14:25 Pandain wrote:
HerO is streaming with camera <3 *swoon*

Ew the bad hero
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 23 2014 05:30 GMT
#15220
On October 23 2014 14:28 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:25 Pandain wrote:
HerO is streaming with camera <3 *swoon*

Ew the bad hero

The ugly one?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 759 760 761 762 763 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 440
White-Ra 150
910 46
Dota 2
monkeys_forever319
NeuroSwarm140
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1439
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g9294
Liquid`RaSZi3254
shahzam589
JimRising 338
C9.Mang0192
B2W.Neo172
ArmadaUGS89
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.