• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8162 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 659

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 657 658 659 660 661 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 21 2014 12:52 GMT
#13161
--- Nuked ---
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:53 GMT
#13162
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:48 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

Yosu moved to Finland from California


Do I have to get citizenship to enjoy all these wonderful benefits? If so, how do I get it?

I don't actually know. I know that you get some money even if you arent citizen.

You get citizenship when you have lived in Finland for 3 years I think.

But yosu already had also finnish citizenship I think


I just have to figure out what to do in the three years :/

Go pro in hearthstone!

Surely, there are more things to do than ESPORTS

And you call yourself passionate, pff

I'm passionate about multiple things including SC2. Problem?



Yes. You cannot play adn watch other games if you want to be a "real" Starcraft fan. Jakatak said so
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 12:53 GMT
#13163
On October 21 2014 21:50 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:48 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

Yosu moved to Finland from California


Do I have to get citizenship to enjoy all these wonderful benefits? If so, how do I get it?

I don't actually know. I know that you get some money even if you arent citizen.

You get citizenship when you have lived in Finland for 3 years I think.

But yosu already had also finnish citizenship I think


I just have to figure out what to do in the three years :/


We could start an embassy of EU Passion in Finland.


You are going too?


In near future I don't think so.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:54 GMT
#13164
On October 21 2014 21:52 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

I heard that Nordic system is too socialist for america?

A proper healthcare system is too socialist for 'Murica...


everything is too socialist for 'Murica!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 12:54 GMT
#13165
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:48 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

Yosu moved to Finland from California


Do I have to get citizenship to enjoy all these wonderful benefits? If so, how do I get it?

I don't actually know. I know that you get some money even if you arent citizen.

You get citizenship when you have lived in Finland for 3 years I think.

But yosu already had also finnish citizenship I think


I just have to figure out what to do in the three years :/

Go pro in hearthstone!

Surely, there are more things to do than ESPORTS

And you call yourself passionate, pff

I'm passionate about multiple things including SC2. Problem?

You are literally Artosis -.-
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:54 GMT
#13166
On October 21 2014 21:54 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:52 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

I heard that Nordic system is too socialist for america?

A proper healthcare system is too socialist for 'Murica...


everything is too socialist for 'Murica!

Goverment is not supposed to give you anything!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:55 GMT
#13167
ZvZ new meta developing at the 32boys1cup - Muta vs Infestor, Hydra, Baneling. No more Roach wars!!!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 12:57 GMT
#13168
And Jaedong again lost against Parting 0:2
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:57 GMT
#13169
On October 21 2014 21:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:52 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

I heard that Nordic system is too socialist for america?

A proper healthcare system is too socialist for 'Murica...


everything is too socialist for 'Murica!

Goverment is not supposed to give you anything!


actually that's how Croatia works. We were a part of a communist country on the 20th century. Everything is too socialist (communist) for us :/
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 13:00 GMT
#13170
On October 21 2014 21:57 H8 wrote:
And Jaedong again lost against Parting 0:2


Since when is Jaedong loosing in an online tournamet a surprise?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 13:00 GMT
#13171
On October 21 2014 21:54 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:48 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Can we please have that in America? Please?

Yosu moved to Finland from California


Do I have to get citizenship to enjoy all these wonderful benefits? If so, how do I get it?

I don't actually know. I know that you get some money even if you arent citizen.

You get citizenship when you have lived in Finland for 3 years I think.

But yosu already had also finnish citizenship I think


I just have to figure out what to do in the three years :/

Go pro in hearthstone!

Surely, there are more things to do than ESPORTS

And you call yourself passionate, pff

I'm passionate about multiple things including SC2. Problem?

You are literally Artosis -.-

But sc2 is the only ESPORT I watch... these other things are not computer games
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 13:01 GMT
#13172
On October 21 2014 22:00 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:57 H8 wrote:
And Jaedong again lost against Parting 0:2


Since when is Jaedong loosing in an online tournamet a surprise?


It isn't. I just found it amusing since they played yesterday in another tournament.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 13:05:37
October 21 2014 13:03 GMT
#13173
Crap. misspelled the poll
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 13:03 GMT
#13174
On October 21 2014 22:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:54 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:48 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
Yosu moved to Finland from California


Do I have to get citizenship to enjoy all these wonderful benefits? If so, how do I get it?

I don't actually know. I know that you get some money even if you arent citizen.

You get citizenship when you have lived in Finland for 3 years I think.

But yosu already had also finnish citizenship I think


I just have to figure out what to do in the three years :/

Go pro in hearthstone!

Surely, there are more things to do than ESPORTS

And you call yourself passionate, pff

I'm passionate about multiple things including SC2. Problem?

You are literally Artosis -.-

But sc2 is the only ESPORT I watch... these other things are not computer games

Huh, why only sc2?
I see
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 13:05 GMT
#13175
Poll: Is The_Templar still passionate enough to lead the hype train?

Artosis (5)
 
45%

YES!!! (4)
 
36%

NO!!! (2)
 
18%

11 total votes

Your vote: Is The_Templar still passionate enough to lead the hype train?

(Vote): YES!!!
(Vote): NO!!!
(Vote): Artosis

My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 13:05 GMT
#13176
No
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 13:05 GMT
#13177
On October 21 2014 22:05 Sakat wrote:
Poll: Is The_Templar still passionate enough to lead the hype train?

Artosis (5)
 
45%

YES!!! (4)
 
36%

NO!!! (2)
 
18%

11 total votes

Your vote: Is The_Templar still passionate enough to lead the hype train?

(Vote): YES!!!
(Vote): NO!!!
(Vote): Artosis


"Still passionate"??? I'm always passionate
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 13:06 GMT
#13178
Artosis
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 13:06 GMT
#13179
On October 21 2014 22:06 Sakat wrote:
Artosis


Second that.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 13:06 GMT
#13180
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Prev 1 657 658 659 660 661 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.