• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8445 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 661

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 659 660 661 662 663 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 13:16 GMT
#13201
On October 21 2014 22:15 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:14 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:10 mikedebo wrote:
help how is this at 660 pages before the games start

Does blizz/WCS put VODs for this event behind a paywall, or can I watch after the fact for free? Not gonna be around Sat

If we maintained the rate from the first day or two after WCS AM, we'd be at like... 3k by now. ^_^


AM without passion. EU has to carry.


The three musketeers of EU passion made NA look like scrubs


We did like 15 pages by ourselves today!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 13:16 GMT
#13202
On October 21 2014 22:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
What is there to actually keep up with?


well, I can't constantly be here, so, when I arrive, it easier for me to keep up with whats happening. in the first couple of days I didn't know what people were talking about
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 13:17 GMT
#13203
Not bad. Not bad.

Now try to get an average of about 30 per day and you guys will help to bring this thread up to 1k pages before games start. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 13:17 GMT
#13204
On October 21 2014 22:16 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:14 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:10 mikedebo wrote:
help how is this at 660 pages before the games start

Does blizz/WCS put VODs for this event behind a paywall, or can I watch after the fact for free? Not gonna be around Sat

If we maintained the rate from the first day or two after WCS AM, we'd be at like... 3k by now. ^_^


AM without passion. EU has to carry.


The three musketeers of EU passion made NA look like scrubs


We did like 15 pages by ourselves today!

We are the best!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 13:17 GMT
#13205
On October 21 2014 22:16 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
What is there to actually keep up with?


well, I can't constantly be here, so, when I arrive, it easier for me to keep up with whats happening. in the first couple of days I didn't know what people were talking about

We weren't talking about ANYTHING. ^_^
Just kinda whatever came to mind, and fanart.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 13:18 GMT
#13206
Well, NA can do that. We broke the EU record today. By 11 pages
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 13:18 GMT
#13207
Today this discussion has been much better than yesterday, Yesterday was pokemon
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 13:19 GMT
#13208
On October 21 2014 22:18 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Today this discussion has been much better than yesterday, Yesterday was pokemon


Pokemons are the best.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 13:19 GMT
#13209
It doesn't matter what today's discussion is. Pokemon is better. My passionpoints allow me to just say that.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 13:21 GMT
#13210
Well, guys, That's it from me for today. Have to go actually do something which will earn me money. I don't want to, but life is tough.

My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 13:21 GMT
#13211
Alright, take care Sakat. Let's see if EU passion will hold.
kiss kiss fall in love
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 13:22 GMT
#13212
On October 21 2014 22:21 Sakat wrote:
Well, guys, That's it from me for today. Have to go actually do something which will earn me money. I don't want to, but life is tough.



Thanks for today's passion my fellow musketeer!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 13:22 GMT
#13213
Damn it. I have been doing NOTHING else than reading this thread for last 6 hours.
Poll: What I go to play?

Stay here (7)
 
78%

Dota2 (1)
 
11%

Shogun 2: The Fall of the Samurai (1)
 
11%

StarCraft 2 (only if you guys join me) (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: What I go to play?

(Vote): Dota2
(Vote): StarCraft 2 (only if you guys join me)
(Vote): Shogun 2: The Fall of the Samurai
(Vote): Stay here

Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 13:22 GMT
#13214
On October 21 2014 22:21 Sakat wrote:
Well, guys, That's it from me for today. Have to go actually do something which will earn me money. I don't want to, but life is tough.


See ya!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 21 2014 13:23 GMT
#13215
We should make a bet with the banlings.

Everyposters that posted here will get a temp for spamming if we don't reach 1K page by blizzcon. :p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 13:24 GMT
#13216
On October 21 2014 22:16 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:14 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:10 mikedebo wrote:
help how is this at 660 pages before the games start

Does blizz/WCS put VODs for this event behind a paywall, or can I watch after the fact for free? Not gonna be around Sat

If we maintained the rate from the first day or two after WCS AM, we'd be at like... 3k by now. ^_^


AM without passion. EU has to carry.


The three musketeers of EU passion made NA look like scrubs


We did like 15 pages by ourselves today!

That's 1/7 of my total number of posts!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 13:25:39
October 21 2014 13:24 GMT
#13217
On October 21 2014 22:23 FFW_Rude wrote:
We should make a bet with the banlings.

Everyposters that posted here will get a temp for spamming if we don't reach 1K page by blizzcon. :p

I don't think that would be hard. >.>
Anyway let's not tempt the banlings. They might actually go so far as to close this thread
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 13:25 GMT
#13218
On October 21 2014 22:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Damn it. I have been doing NOTHING else than reading this thread for last 6 hours.
Poll: What I go to play?

Stay here (7)
 
78%

Dota2 (1)
 
11%

Shogun 2: The Fall of the Samurai (1)
 
11%

StarCraft 2 (only if you guys join me) (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: What I go to play?

(Vote): Dota2
(Vote): StarCraft 2 (only if you guys join me)
(Vote): Shogun 2: The Fall of the Samurai
(Vote): Stay here


I accidently pressed wrong. I was going to press dota2...

YOU GUYS ARE EVIL. You don't let me do what I want!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 13:25 GMT
#13219
On October 21 2014 22:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:16 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:14 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:10 mikedebo wrote:
help how is this at 660 pages before the games start

Does blizz/WCS put VODs for this event behind a paywall, or can I watch after the fact for free? Not gonna be around Sat

If we maintained the rate from the first day or two after WCS AM, we'd be at like... 3k by now. ^_^


AM without passion. EU has to carry.


The three musketeers of EU passion made NA look like scrubs


We did like 15 pages by ourselves today!

That's 1/7 of my total number of posts!


Thread is two weeks old. So our ppd (passion per day) > yours ppd.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 13:26 GMT
#13220
On October 21 2014 22:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Damn it. I have been doing NOTHING else than reading this thread for last 6 hours.
Poll: What I go to play?

Stay here (7)
 
78%

Dota2 (1)
 
11%

Shogun 2: The Fall of the Samurai (1)
 
11%

StarCraft 2 (only if you guys join me) (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: What I go to play?

(Vote): Dota2
(Vote): StarCraft 2 (only if you guys join me)
(Vote): Shogun 2: The Fall of the Samurai
(Vote): Stay here


I accidently pressed wrong. I was going to press dota2...

YOU GUYS ARE EVIL. You don't let me do what I want!

I thought you had passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 659 660 661 662 663 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.