• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11170 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 657

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 655 656 657 658 659 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 12:25 GMT
#13121
On October 21 2014 21:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...



Nonono, i already told the story!!
This is how it will be going down!

Good thing this isn't BW then

JD will glitch sc2 and make scourges, you will see it!

wouldn't that disqualify him though?

I don't think so actually
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:25 GMT
#13122
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

I highly doubt that

True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships


Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/




WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.

My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 12:26 GMT
#13123
On October 21 2014 21:24 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...



Nonono, i already told the story!!
This is how it will be going down!



Sure, exept that Bomber isn't going to lose to Jaedong. Not in their current forms

NEVER doubt the Dong!!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 12:27 GMT
#13124
On October 21 2014 21:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:24 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...



Nonono, i already told the story!!
This is how it will be going down!



Sure, exept that Bomber isn't going to lose to Jaedong. Not in their current forms

NEVER doubt the Dong!!

I never doubted the dong until this
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:28:19
October 21 2014 12:27 GMT
#13125
On October 21 2014 21:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:24 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...



Nonono, i already told the story!!
This is how it will be going down!



Sure, exept that Bomber isn't going to lose to Jaedong. Not in their current forms

NEVER doubt the Dong!!



I suspect you are refering to this:
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 12:31 GMT
#13126
Not specifically, but great to see again
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:32 GMT
#13127
On October 21 2014 21:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Not specifically, but great to see again



I remeber watching this game and just sitting there in disbelief with my mouth wide open... Impossible hold by Jaedong
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:35:43
October 21 2014 12:34 GMT
#13128
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships


Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8



WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I were be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:35 GMT
#13129
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8



WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 12:36 GMT
#13130
On October 21 2014 21:32 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Not specifically, but great to see again



I remeber watching this game and just sitting there in disbelief with my mouth wide open... Impossible hold by Jaedong

Yep, i know that JD doesn't look too hot right now, but i still believe he can beat Bomber.
And if he really succeeds to do that he can win Blizzcon too (or at least get second again, haha)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 12:36 GMT
#13131
On October 21 2014 21:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:32 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Not specifically, but great to see again



I remeber watching this game and just sitting there in disbelief with my mouth wide open... Impossible hold by Jaedong

Yep, i know that JD doesn't look too hot right now, but i still believe he can beat Bomber.
And if he really succeeds to do that he can win Blizzcon too (or at least get second again, haha)

I think the eternal dream is a soO vs Jaedong finals
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 12:36 GMT
#13132
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8



WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:36 GMT
#13133
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8



WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??

Finnish social security.

And yeah, I don't understand why unemployed gets more money than student..
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 12:37 GMT
#13134
On October 21 2014 21:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:32 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Not specifically, but great to see again



I remeber watching this game and just sitting there in disbelief with my mouth wide open... Impossible hold by Jaedong

Yep, i know that JD doesn't look too hot right now, but i still believe he can beat Bomber.
And if he really succeeds to do that he can win Blizzcon too (or at least get second again, haha)

I think the eternal dream is a soO vs Jaedong finals


The power shuts out and both will be awarded with silver.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:37 GMT
#13135
On October 21 2014 21:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:32 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Not specifically, but great to see again



I remeber watching this game and just sitting there in disbelief with my mouth wide open... Impossible hold by Jaedong

Yep, i know that JD doesn't look too hot right now, but i still believe he can beat Bomber.
And if he really succeeds to do that he can win Blizzcon too (or at least get second again, haha)



He can't get second. he will face soO in the Finals and win because soO always gets second place
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:37 GMT
#13136
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:38 GMT
#13137
On October 21 2014 21:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??

Finnish social security.

And yeah, I don't understand why unemployed gets more money than student..


To hell with this, I'm moving to Finland!!!

My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 12:38 GMT
#13138
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!


are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:39 GMT
#13139
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?

Yosu moved to Finland from California
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 12:39 GMT
#13140
On October 21 2014 21:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:36 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:35 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

are there job openings in Finland?

Depends. As lower level jobs: cleaner, seller etc. yes


Ah, not moving there

And if you are highly educated then most likely yes :D


I'm right now in the process of being highly educated. But It's kinda tough cause I also need to work to continua paying for my studies.


Aahh
Goverment pays me to study. But if I would be just be unemployed I would get 2x more money from goverment...


What?? How does that work??


Dunno, but it sounds like Finland is kinda great country.

Yeah, schools are free and goverment pays you to go there

Can we please have that in America? Please?


Maybe Murica should start with using metric system.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 655 656 657 658 659 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko144
ProTech133
SHIN 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1124
Mind 1021
Bisu 786
Larva 626
Shuttle 586
Mini 165
EffOrt 133
Soma 116
Leta 106
Zeus 101
[ Show more ]
Last 92
Hyun 85
Sexy 70
Pusan 65
PianO 55
ZerO 54
Hm[arnc] 35
ToSsGirL 34
Trap 34
sorry 31
Killer 30
Bale 25
Aegong 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
JulyZerg 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe571
XaKoH 384
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1432
Other Games
gofns40005
singsing2152
crisheroes337
OGKoka 184
Mew2King126
B2W.Neo70
ArmadaUGS59
Livibee19
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• LUISG 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8147
League of Legends
• Jankos1348
• Stunt1033
Upcoming Events
Online Event
5m
FEL
5h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 5m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.