• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7705 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 655

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 653 654 655 656 657 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:03:37
October 21 2014 12:03 GMT
#13081
On October 21 2014 21:01 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:58 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.


what is your favourite JD game?


vs Maru on Frost.

that one

How the hell I link a video?

Just copy youtube url and that's it

like this:
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:03:26
October 21 2014 12:03 GMT
#13082
On October 21 2014 21:01 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:58 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.


what is your favourite JD game?


vs Maru on Frost.



vs Maru on Frost
vs MC on Newkirk
vs sOs on Whirlwind

Those would be my top 3, if we only count wins
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 12:03 GMT
#13083
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!
Insert wise words here
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 12:03 GMT
#13084
On October 21 2014 21:01 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:58 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.


what is your favourite JD game?


vs Maru on Frost.

that one

How the hell I link a video?

If you post a link to the youtube video it embeds, like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5VXt7q9co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5VXt7q9co
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 12:03 GMT
#13085
On October 21 2014 21:00 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey, what is your race? Seems like you are Jaekong fans so you are zjerks?


I consider myself as a random player. But Protoss was my strongest.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:05:10
October 21 2014 12:04 GMT
#13086
Ah, thanks. Sometimes it is easier to make it simple.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:04 GMT
#13087
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:06 GMT
#13088
On October 21 2014 21:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.


I highly doubt that
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:07:34
October 21 2014 12:06 GMT
#13089
On October 21 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.


I highly doubt that

True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships
On 7 August 2010, Russian finalist and former third-place finisher Vladimir Ladyzhensky and Finnish five-time champion Timo Kaukonen passed out after six minutes in the sauna, both suffering from terrible burns and trauma. According to a spectator who asked not to be identified, Kaukonen was able to leave the sauna with assistance, but Ladyzhensky had to be dragged out, and almost immediately went into cramps and convulsions.[5] Ladyzhensky died despite resuscitation and Kaukonen was rushed to the hospital.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:07:41
October 21 2014 12:07 GMT
#13090
I also love a Brood War game vs Flash on Tau Cross from WCG (2010 I think). Unfortunately for JD, Flash won the series.

Found a vod:

The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 12:07 GMT
#13091
I'm not saying I will win, I'm saying we will have a great time. It's like BlizzCon: no matter who wins I'll enjoy watching some top class games
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:08 GMT
#13092
On October 21 2014 21:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.


I highly doubt that

True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships


Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 12:08 GMT
#13093
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

We're not allowed to have sauna competitions with Russians anymore :/
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:08 GMT
#13094
On October 21 2014 21:08 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.


I highly doubt that

True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships


Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/

Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:10 GMT
#13095
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:08 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.


I highly doubt that

True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships


Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8



WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:11 GMT
#13096
On October 21 2014 21:07 H8 wrote:
I also love a Brood War game vs Flash on Tau Cross from WCG (2010 I think). Unfortunately for JD, Flash won the series.

Found a vod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj0DkFYAEA


I love that game!
Best comeback ever
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:13:50
October 21 2014 12:13 GMT
#13097
On October 21 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:07 H8 wrote:
I also love a Brood War game vs Flash on Tau Cross from WCG (2010 I think). Unfortunately for JD, Flash won the series.

Found a vod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj0DkFYAEA


I love that game!
Best comeback ever


After that game, I was like "Flash has to broken now, JD will take the series easily". Well, nope. Flash won the third map and after that the whole tournament.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:14:43
October 21 2014 12:13 GMT
#13098

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5VXt7q9co





These are my favourite
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:14 GMT
#13099
On October 21 2014 21:10 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:08 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:06 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:03 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?

let's turn it into sauna competition, swimming in freezing water and drinking Vodka!

Finn and Russian went into sauna. Russian died, finn survived.


I highly doubt that

True story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships


Okay, now what about tha swimming in freezing water? I reckon Cratia looses in all three categories, but still :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8



WHAAAAAAAAAT??? I guess Croats are lame. we don't do that shit

Move to Finland and you can be part of Viking culture!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:14 GMT
#13100
On October 21 2014 21:13 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 21:11 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 21:07 H8 wrote:
I also love a Brood War game vs Flash on Tau Cross from WCG (2010 I think). Unfortunately for JD, Flash won the series.

Found a vod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj0DkFYAEA


I love that game!
Best comeback ever


After that game, I was like "Flash has to broken now, JD will take the series easily". Well, nope. Flash won the third map and after that the whole tournament.


yeah, I wasn't into sc back then, but The Game was amazing. You have to admire Flash for staying strong the way he did
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 653 654 655 656 657 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
7m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 7m
INu's Battles
20h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.