• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9562 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 654

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 652 653 654 655 656 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:53 GMT
#13061
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 11:53 GMT
#13062
On October 21 2014 20:23 Calthrash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:21 y0su wrote:
Well, there was some discussion about what we're doing for Blizzcon...

The ro16 I'll just be watching alone (either drinking or otherwise altered as has been suggested).

However, ro8 there's a BARCRAFT!!!! going on in Helsinki! That's going to be fun - might actually see if the bartender can mix some of the drinks I've been posting.


I've been thinking of going as well, the place is actually like a 10 minute walk from my house

You should! (It's about the same distance from me too.)

We'll probably get some drink specials and stuff going on if we get a big enough group.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:54 GMT
#13063
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:54 GMT
#13064
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 11:55 GMT
#13065
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Insert wise words here
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 11:57:13
October 21 2014 11:56 GMT
#13066
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
[image loading]

Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

not sure about the hashtagness... it's more than just a regular picture but... I dunno
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 11:56 GMT
#13067
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Sorry dude. I'm at a shitty laptop. My PC is broken. for a few weeks now. can't afford to fix it.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 11:56 GMT
#13068
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
[image loading]

Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Don't use the hashtag for pictures >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:57 GMT
#13069
On October 21 2014 20:55 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

Nice one! Though I prefer TU-160
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is this turning into arms race?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:57 GMT
#13070
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 11:57 GMT
#13071
On October 21 2014 20:56 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:50 Sakat wrote:
[image loading]

Just for some more passion...

#IMadeThis

not sure about the hashtagness... it's more than just a regular picture but... I dunno


Hashtag removed
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:58 GMT
#13072
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.

What is your job? Seems like you have time to chat with us here
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 11:58 GMT
#13073
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.


what is your favourite JD game?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:59 GMT
#13074
On October 21 2014 20:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.

What is your job? Seems like you have time to chat with us here


We are evaluating vehicles. But since boss isn't here, it's like in school without teacher
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:00 GMT
#13075
Hey, what is your race? Seems like you are Jaekong fans so you are zjerks?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:00 GMT
#13076
On October 21 2014 20:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.

What is your job? Seems like you have time to chat with us here


I thought that not working at work was the standard in Europe
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:01 GMT
#13077
On October 21 2014 20:59 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.

What is your job? Seems like you have time to chat with us here


We are evaluating vehicles. But since boss isn't here, it's like in school without teacher

evaluating vehicles? What that means?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 12:01 GMT
#13078
On October 21 2014 21:00 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey, what is your race? Seems like you are Jaekong fans so you are zjerks?


Actually, I play Terran. Sometimes Protoss. Zerg is to hard for me lol
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 12:04:19
October 21 2014 12:01 GMT
#13079
On October 21 2014 20:58 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.


what is your favourite JD game?


vs Maru on Frost.



How the hell I link a video?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 12:02 GMT
#13080
On October 21 2014 21:00 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:57 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Let's go play some SC2. What do you say musketeers of eu passion?


Unfortunately I'm currently at work.

Damn it. Say to your boss that you are musketeer of EU passion.


He isn't here. But my soul is burning with passion in these dark times. I should watch some JD games.

What is your job? Seems like you have time to chat with us here


I thought that not working at work was the standard in Europe

Not in Finland. Job is too important
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 652 653 654 655 656 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta115
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft494
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 176
SpeCial 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 620
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox742
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor711
Other Games
summit1g10176
Coldzera 803
JimRising 510
C9.Mang0317
Sick105
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo797
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 31m
Online Event
7h 31m
FEL
12h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.