• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8442 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 621

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 619 620 621 622 623 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:07 GMT
#12401
On October 21 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post

all those fan interviews you were talking about and what not? what else was there? we have LRSL so what else is coming?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 20:07 GMT
#12402
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:49 Die4Ever wrote:
mostly everyone has a little bit of spam, but it's no big deal

How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

meh it was just an idea, jsut please keep posting so that posts that i make that i dont intend to just bring out in a spam like fashion become so

wait... that's NOT what we're doing!?!?!

I guess I need to get back to editing passion pictures
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:08 GMT
#12403
On October 21 2014 05:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Mainly just EU passion, or lack thereof. It's not like you guys have been that passionate, but this might be a new low for you.

ya its seriously pathetic, although prior to, all these guys had were gumba, then he went absolutely insane and no one took the reins and led EU pashun, thus they disappeared into mediocrity.

AWalker9 carried the torch for a while, but it was mainly GumBa, yeah. =/

I am the hero this lr deserves. But not the one it needs right now.
But The Passion Knight will rise

THAT could be TL's contribution to greater society.

"From a young age, he los the only person he cared about; an older brother who went from playing StarCraft to playing League of Passion. He never forgave him in the years to come... here is his story:"
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 20:08 GMT
#12404
On October 21 2014 05:07 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:49 Die4Ever wrote:
mostly everyone has a little bit of spam, but it's no big deal

How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

meh it was just an idea, jsut please keep posting so that posts that i make that i dont intend to just bring out in a spam like fashion become so

wait... that's NOT what we're doing!?!?!

I guess I need to get back to editing passion pictures

we do need more pics, this thread has really slowed down with that
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 20:09 GMT
#12405
On October 21 2014 03:12 y0su wrote:
Going to give each player a SHOT!!
possibly to be used for a drinking game?!?!
[image loading]
link

Show nested quote +

+ Show Spoiler [previous] +
#1 Bomber
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler [alternate] +

[image loading]
link

#2 Hyun
[image loading]
link
#3 Zest
[image loading]
link
#4 Polt
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler +
feel free to let me know (reply or PM) if you have a better shot idea for any player!


+ Show Spoiler [disclaimer] +
*this is not an advertisement for alcohol or drinking!!*
+ Show Spoiler +
If you do drink, please do so responsibly and do NOT drive!!!

i guess ill buy some liquor for blizzcon
The Bomber boy
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 20:09 GMT
#12406
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post

all those fan interviews you were talking about and what not? what else was there? we have LRSL so what else is coming?

Fan interviews?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:09 GMT
#12407
On October 21 2014 05:09 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post

all those fan interviews you were talking about and what not? what else was there? we have LRSL so what else is coming?

Fan interviews?

im pretty sure temp said something about that last week yea, around the time you went insane
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:10 GMT
#12408
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post

all those fan interviews you were talking about and what not? what else was there? we have LRSL so what else is coming?

Fan interviews and player statistics so far. Trying to figure out what else I should do
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:10 GMT
#12409
On October 21 2014 05:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post

all those fan interviews you were talking about and what not? what else was there? we have LRSL so what else is coming?

Fan interviews?

im pretty sure temp said something about that last week yea, around the time you went insane

Sanity is both subjective and unnecessary. One with passion needs nothing more than Passion.
kiss kiss fall in love
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
October 20 2014 20:10 GMT
#12410
On October 21 2014 05:03 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:00 royalroadweed wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:50 Fusilero wrote:
I liked assault on arkham but that was more suicide squad (And really more deadshot) than batman

I didn't like it because deadshot was too much of a gary sue (out crazy joker? srs ?). Also how could you have some B-list villain "kill off" joker? smh.

I liked it up until the ending parts when deadshot basically became a gary sue. The actual character relation between the suicide squad was fun.

Even before that I couldn't stand him. His character was just too much "Oh I'm a tragic anti-hero, plz like me". I think I liked everyone but him. I'd say harley quinn and captain boomerang were the most entertaining parts for me. + Show Spoiler +
I also didn't like black spider killed the bat part. It was too obvious. The moment I saw it I thought, "its fucking batman under there!".
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 20:10 GMT
#12411
I am gonna Inno pic this thread up soon
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:10 GMT
#12412
On October 21 2014 05:08 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:07 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

meh it was just an idea, jsut please keep posting so that posts that i make that i dont intend to just bring out in a spam like fashion become so

wait... that's NOT what we're doing!?!?!

I guess I need to get back to editing passion pictures

we do need more pics, this thread has really slowed down with that

ironic considering yorkie had nothing to do with it, does that mean people post pictures just to spite him?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 20:11 GMT
#12413
On October 21 2014 05:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Mainly just EU passion, or lack thereof. It's not like you guys have been that passionate, but this might be a new low for you.

ya its seriously pathetic, although prior to, all these guys had were gumba, then he went absolutely insane and no one took the reins and led EU pashun, thus they disappeared into mediocrity.

AWalker9 carried the torch for a while, but it was mainly GumBa, yeah. =/

I am the hero this lr deserves. But not the one it needs right now.
But The Passion Knight will rise

Who's he joker then?
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 20:11 GMT
#12414
templar. you know of at least 1 player that has his fan ready.
The Bomber boy
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:11 GMT
#12415
On October 21 2014 05:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:08 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:07 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
[quote]
if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

meh it was just an idea, jsut please keep posting so that posts that i make that i dont intend to just bring out in a spam like fashion become so

wait... that's NOT what we're doing!?!?!

I guess I need to get back to editing passion pictures

we do need more pics, this thread has really slowed down with that

ironic considering yorkie had nothing to do with it, does that mean people post pictures just to spite him?

No, Yorkie claimed to be the "hero to the people" and ended up posting a .gif. He then removed it, but he's still no longer the "hero to the people" since he both posted and lied about posting the picture.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:12 GMT
#12416
On October 21 2014 05:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post

all those fan interviews you were talking about and what not? what else was there? we have LRSL so what else is coming?

Fan interviews and player statistics so far. Trying to figure out what else I should do

see, i knew he said something about fan interviews, what that means though i am not entirerly sure, temp does that mean you will interview people in this thread or get questions from fans to ask the blizzcon people or what exactly will that be?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:12 GMT
#12417
On October 21 2014 05:11 Wintex wrote:
templar. you know of at least 1 player that has his fan ready.

Innovation yeah
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 20 2014 20:12 GMT
#12418
Woah TT broke 29k.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:13 GMT
#12419
On October 21 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:08 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:07 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

meh it was just an idea, jsut please keep posting so that posts that i make that i dont intend to just bring out in a spam like fashion become so

wait... that's NOT what we're doing!?!?!

I guess I need to get back to editing passion pictures

we do need more pics, this thread has really slowed down with that

ironic considering yorkie had nothing to do with it, does that mean people post pictures just to spite him?

No, Yorkie claimed to be the "hero to the people" and ended up posting a .gif. He then removed it, but he's still no longer the "hero to the people" since he both posted and lied about posting the picture.

first off it was a keen gif so he is exempt from the rule, secondly, he only put it up there cause i asked for it
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:13 GMT
#12420
On October 21 2014 05:12 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Woah TT broke 29k.

I don't think that The_Passion bothers to count individual thousands anymore. It's gotta be a multiple of 5k to be worth noting, I think.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 619 620 621 622 623 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 3m
INu's Battles
14h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.