• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9474 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 620

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 618 619 620 621 622 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:03 GMT
#12381
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:49 Die4Ever wrote:
mostly everyone has a little bit of spam, but it's no big deal

How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:03 GMT
#12382
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12383
On October 21 2014 05:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Mainly just EU passion, or lack thereof. It's not like you guys have been that passionate, but this might be a new low for you.

I disappeared for a few days.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12384
On October 21 2014 05:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Mainly just EU passion, or lack thereof. It's not like you guys have been that passionate, but this might be a new low for you.

ya its seriously pathetic, although prior to, all these guys had were gumba, then he went absolutely insane and no one took the reins and led EU pashun, thus they disappeared into mediocrity.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12385
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:49 Die4Ever wrote:
mostly everyone has a little bit of spam, but it's no big deal

How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

Why does your sig have two Jjakjis? Seems pretty imba.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12386
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12387
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Too bad Sniper's evil has fallen
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12388
On October 21 2014 05:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Mainly just EU passion, or lack thereof. It's not like you guys have been that passionate, but this might be a new low for you.

ya its seriously pathetic, although prior to, all these guys had were gumba, then he went absolutely insane and no one took the reins and led EU pashun, thus they disappeared into mediocrity.

AWalker9 carried the torch for a while, but it was mainly GumBa, yeah. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 20:04 GMT
#12389
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.


I'm gonna fall out of the top 10 I think
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 20:05 GMT
#12390
if this system starts to be abused then I will have to adjust it (I already have some ideas...), and if you are one who would abuse/game the system then you are likely to be hit the hardest by those adjustments, so just don't try to abuse it or game it and everything will be good
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:05 GMT
#12391
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

...with that kind of attitude, i might challenge temp for being most pashunite ^_^
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:05 GMT
#12392
On October 21 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:49 Die4Ever wrote:
mostly everyone has a little bit of spam, but it's no big deal

How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

Why does your sig have two Jjakjis? Seems pretty imba.

Some guy got jjakji in twice. There's also 2 Zests and 2 TaeJas
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 20:05 GMT
#12393
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:06 GMT
#12394
On October 21 2014 05:05 Die4Ever wrote:
if this system starts to be abused then I will have to adjust it (I already have some ideas...), and if you are one who would abuse/game the system then you are likely to be hit the hardest by those adjustments, so just don't try to abuse it or game it and everything will be good

Ya i was just kidding, i dont plan on abusing the system, if im going to conquer it, i need to do so legitimately
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:06 GMT
#12395
On October 21 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.

Bold prediction: I will still be #1 at the end of this thread.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dethroning you unless they do a ton of hashtag imadethis posts.

And they'd each have to be incredibly substantial.

There's more stuff coming too although I dunno if it's an IMadeThis kind of post
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 20 2014 20:06 GMT
#12396
On October 21 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

I wonder what'll happen when Blizzcon hits. How many of us will remain in the top 16, and how many us will be buried.


Well a fair percentage of the regular LR posters are here already, so the people who will rise the most are the people who heavily post in LRs but don't participate in meta things like pre-pre-blizzcon LRs. I don't think there's that many of them who can defeat the considerable point cushion that top 10 has. I'd say that 7-8 out of 10 will stay on top.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 20:07 GMT
#12397
On October 21 2014 04:57 The_Templar wrote:
What is defined as a "spam" post here?
Edit: ah didn't refresh

every one of your posts
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 20:07 GMT
#12398
On October 21 2014 05:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:03 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:55 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:49 Die4Ever wrote:
mostly everyone has a little bit of spam, but it's no big deal

How did you define spamposts finally? Did you take less than 200 or 100 characters?
Wow Templar with the 223 spamposts record

if( date-lastdate < 65000 && prevuser==user && isoc==false && chars<100 && numpics==0) { n.spam++; return; }

so within the same minute according to TL, the post was the same user as the previous post, it's not OC, less than 100 characters, and no pictures

I think that my average amount of characters per post is decently below 100. I wonder how the passionboard4ever would look if the spam was gutted.

yea well that's what all the other rules are for, look at how many spam posts you have, only 36 out of 1155, I think you're fine lol, you don't make successive posts that often apparently, and yea I chose 100 so that it would count an average length post as spam if it was successively the same user and those other rules

I tend to make double posts by responding to two people in quick succession. I don't spam that much ;_;

we just need to respond to each other and chain multiple pages, that way we still pashun it up without spamming according to the rules of die's system :D

Sorry, I don't abuse systems

meh it was just an idea, jsut please keep posting so that posts that i make that i dont intend to just bring out in a spam like fashion become so
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 20:07 GMT
#12399
On October 21 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 05:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp and i spam more than everyone else combined T_T

Sup

I think that you've met your maker, number 5. ^_^

not a chance, Im still going up, choo choo son, except now, i will hopefully be a lot less spammy ^_^

I'm still reasonably amazed that you're fifth. You basically shot up in the rankings. Or am I just misremembering?

Our vigilance wathered and evil rose once more

Mainly just EU passion, or lack thereof. It's not like you guys have been that passionate, but this might be a new low for you.

ya its seriously pathetic, although prior to, all these guys had were gumba, then he went absolutely insane and no one took the reins and led EU pashun, thus they disappeared into mediocrity.

AWalker9 carried the torch for a while, but it was mainly GumBa, yeah. =/

I am the hero this lr deserves. But not the one it needs right now.
But The Passion Knight will rise
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 20:07 GMT
#12400
On October 21 2014 05:07 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 04:57 The_Templar wrote:
What is defined as a "spam" post here?
Edit: ah didn't refresh

every one of your posts

Please. I have TWO OC posts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 618 619 620 621 622 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O165
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 110
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 165
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
JimRising 335
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe241
ArmadaUGS134
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
INu's Battles
13h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.