• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:31
CEST 21:31
KST 04:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9271 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 570

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 568 569 570 571 572 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:20 GMT
#11381
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now



This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement

ill be your bff scarlett o.o

you're a scarlett fan? ...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:21 GMT
#11382
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion

you do realize that we are the only 2 left with pashun right?

Die4Ever posted a picture so he has a tiny bit. Otherwise, yeah I realize that now

more than tiny, it was a sanart

True. San art should count as double the passion points
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 20 2014 03:21 GMT
#11383
Fun fact about Hyun now that his article is out. At the MLG he won, he predicted he would eventually face Jaedong in the later stages of the tournament so he pre-prepared builds in order to beat him in ZvZ.
Moderator
DeadSanto123
Profile Joined August 2013
United States90 Posts
October 20 2014 03:21 GMT
#11384
[image loading]
I have as much passion as that microphone
Jaedong!!!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 03:21 GMT
#11385
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:22 GMT
#11386
On October 20 2014 12:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement

ill be your bff scarlett o.o

you're a scarlett fan? ...

...ya...i predicted her to be steph's successor since huk was falling off at the time of her rise...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:22 GMT
#11387
On October 20 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
Fun fact about Hyun now that his article is out. At the MLG he won, he predicted he would eventually face Jaedong in the later stages of the tournament so he pre-prepared builds in order to beat him in ZvZ.

you mean DH?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:23 GMT
#11388
On October 20 2014 12:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion

you do realize that we are the only 2 left with pashun right?

Die4Ever posted a picture so he has a tiny bit. Otherwise, yeah I realize that now

more than tiny, it was a sanart

True. San art should count as double the passion points

i was about to say, that Sanrelated posts should be worth extra pashunpoints
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:23 GMT
#11389
On October 20 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now

There was never a facade. I don't usually lie and this is no exception
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:24 GMT
#11390
On October 20 2014 12:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement

ill be your bff scarlett o.o

you're a scarlett fan? ...

...ya...i predicted her to be steph's successor since huk was falling off at the time of her rise...

Hmm. Well, I was a fan of Scarlett until I found myself strongly rooting against her at every tournament she played at
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:24 GMT
#11391
On October 20 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now

There was never a facade. I don't usually lie and this is no exception

this is true, you made it quite clear you prefer taeja...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 03:26 GMT
#11392
On October 20 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now

There was never a facade. I don't usually lie and this is no exception


Usually being the key word there
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:26 GMT
#11393
cmon keep posts coming
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 03:27 GMT
#11394
On October 20 2014 12:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement

ill be your bff scarlett o.o

you're a scarlett fan? ...

...ya...i predicted her to be steph's successor since huk was falling off at the time of her rise...

Hmm. Well, I was a fan of Scarlett until I found myself strongly rooting against her at every tournament she played at


What turns you off her so much? You never had the disappointment and heartbreak like I did that drove me away, so why the anti-fan thing?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 20 2014 03:27 GMT
#11395
On October 20 2014 12:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
Fun fact about Hyun now that his article is out. At the MLG he won, he predicted he would eventually face Jaedong in the later stages of the tournament so he pre-prepared builds in order to beat him in ZvZ.

you mean DH?


yea, DH, oops.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 20 2014 03:27 GMT
#11396
On October 20 2014 12:21 DeadSanto123 wrote:
[image loading]
I have as much passion as that microphone


Things locodoco wishes he could do.
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:29 GMT
#11397
On October 20 2014 12:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now

There was never a facade. I don't usually lie and this is no exception


Usually being the key word there

Never is a key word too
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:30 GMT
#11398
On October 20 2014 12:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now

There was never a facade. I don't usually lie and this is no exception


Usually being the key word there

Never is a key word too

so is was
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 03:31 GMT
#11399
On October 20 2014 12:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement


Deny it all you want. Your facade is crumbling at your feet right now

There was never a facade. I don't usually lie and this is no exception


Usually being the key word there

Never is a key word too

so is was


exactly, it very may have been a facade before, but she's won you over now
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:32 GMT
#11400
On October 20 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement

ill be your bff scarlett o.o

you're a scarlett fan? ...

...ya...i predicted her to be steph's successor since huk was falling off at the time of her rise...

Hmm. Well, I was a fan of Scarlett until I found myself strongly rooting against her at every tournament she played at


What turns you off her so much? You never had the disappointment and heartbreak like I did that drove me away, so why the anti-fan thing?

Well, considering I barely know my own motivation for doing or thinking things most of the time, I can only guess at the reasons. I think it has to do with the fact she played what I found really boring Zerg for a long time but as she doesn't usually do that nowadays I'm not sure.

I'm going to bed, I'll see you all later
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 568 569 570 571 572 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1593
RotterdaM942
TaKeTV 387
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC163
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1593
RotterdaM 942
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC 163
RuFF_SC2 144
MaxPax 140
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 76
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2756
Shuttle 526
Dewaltoss 107
910 71
Mind 61
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4333
pashabiceps1649
Fnx 681
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu599
Other Games
Beastyqt768
mouzStarbuck428
ToD183
C9.Mang0156
shahzam110
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 175
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 18
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade329
Other Games
• imaqtpie865
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.