• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7706 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 569

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 567 568 569 570 571 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:10 GMT
#11361
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now



This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:11 GMT
#11362
On October 20 2014 12:10 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

he's so famous he even has a page on WCS Predictor http://sc2.4ever.tv/?page=player&player_id=8484

king too stronk too OP plz nurf

Chaos is Jer99

then why you quote king's acer tweet and say that without clarifying?
but okay then Jer too stronk OP
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 03:12 GMT
#11363
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Thats... discouraging. I'd help you practice but my Terran is abysmal. I'm only gold with zerg and protoss, my terran is fucking wood league
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 03:12 GMT
#11364
On October 20 2014 12:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:10 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

he's so famous he even has a page on WCS Predictor http://sc2.4ever.tv/?page=player&player_id=8484

king too stronk too OP plz nurf

Chaos is Jer99

then why you quote king's acer tweet and say that without clarifying?
but okay then Jer too stronk OP

the tweet king posted was talking about Jer99, I was adding to that
"Expert" mods4ever.com
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 20 2014 03:13 GMT
#11365
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:14 GMT
#11366
On October 20 2014 12:12 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

he's so famous he even has a page on WCS Predictor http://sc2.4ever.tv/?page=player&player_id=8484

king too stronk too OP plz nurf

Chaos is Jer99

then why you quote king's acer tweet and say that without clarifying?
but okay then Jer too stronk OP

the tweet king posted was talking about Jer99, I was adding to that

i thought he was referring to the twitch channel being his own but okay
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:14 GMT
#11367
On October 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Thats... discouraging. I'd help you practice but my Terran is abysmal. I'm only gold with zerg and protoss, my terran is fucking wood league

I will never forget the TvT where I came back from 0 supply against 29 and won though. I also won't forget the TvT where I lost from 200/200, superior army, superior upgrades, twice the base count against 140/200
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:14 GMT
#11368
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

them meta plays
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 03:15:06
October 20 2014 03:14 GMT
#11369
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:15 GMT
#11370
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Thats... discouraging. I'd help you practice but my Terran is abysmal. I'm only gold with zerg and protoss, my terran is fucking wood league

I will never forget the TvT where I came back from 0 supply against 29 and won though. I also won't forget the TvT where I lost from 200/200, superior army, superior upgrades, twice the base count against 140/200

i once thor rushed in TvT, then i remembered im a toss, and proceded to storm the hell out of the next terran i played
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 03:16 GMT
#11371
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:17 GMT
#11372
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:18 GMT
#11373
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:18 GMT
#11374
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:18 GMT
#11375
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion

you do realize that we are the only 2 left with pashun right?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 03:19 GMT
#11376
On October 20 2014 12:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion

you do realize that we are the only 2 left with pashun right?

Die4Ever posted a picture so he has a tiny bit. Otherwise, yeah I realize that now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:19 GMT
#11377
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:13 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:56 iHirO wrote:
The Templar's hype poster needed more jpeg.

[image loading]

hey guys, im friends with Templar, Taeja and San, im famous now

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/523931159076806656

This is famous.

Makes me really want to beat GumBa


Practice hard man. Find a Terran and study up. This is big time. You're trying to make the semis of a tournament to face Scarlett now.

TvT is my worst matchup by far ;_;
I went 4-41 in WoL. I am only a little better in HotS, and I haven't been able to successfully do either of the things I did to get those 4 EXTREMELY well-deserved wins (base trades and one game where I lifted to the gold and did a rush )


Emulate your mentor (Scarlett, that is) then. Beat GumBa with your offrace to avoid having to play your mirror match-up.

TaeJa would play zerg? My PvT is completely skill-based so I can only beat people that are roughly my skill-level or lower


Naw dude, Scarlett's your player now, at least in our eyes since you BFF's now

We're not BFFs though, I deny that statement

ill be your bff scarlett o.o
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 03:19:50
October 20 2014 03:19 GMT
#11378
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion


Or a gross over-estimation of Cricketer's food passion.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:19 GMT
#11379
On October 20 2014 12:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion

you do realize that we are the only 2 left with pashun right?

Die4Ever posted a picture so he has a tiny bit. Otherwise, yeah I realize that now

more than tiny, it was a sanart
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 03:20 GMT
#11380
On October 20 2014 12:19 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
so temp, what was that about reaching 600 whilst i eat???

A gross over-estimation of everyone else's passion


Or a gross over-estimation of Cricketer's food passion.

oh, but it wasnt, i just ate fast, and was posting whilst eating....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 567 568 569 570 571 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko473
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko1058
B2W.Neo709
Livibee650
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2601
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 18m
Replay Cast
9h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.