• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7638 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 567

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 565 566 567 568 569 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 20 2014 02:43 GMT
#11321
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:44 GMT
#11322
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 20 2014 02:46 GMT
#11323
In a world where the dotos and the lols were thought to reign supreme in all hype, a small but dedicated core of fans came together. In key places, they chanted the words. They obeyed the strictures. And they raised a beast. 500+ pages of hype in a thread three weeks before the players assembled to fight. Suddenly the cries of the passionless, the claims of "ded gaem", the malaise of the irresolute all mattered for nothing. Because with their passion, their longing to see their Gods of StarCraft clash at the fabled BlizzCon, amidst the pageantry and spectacle only Blizzard can put together, a singularity of focused intent and will came together. A hypestar will be born of these monumental efforts by the few, the proud, the passionate fans of top level StarCraft 2.

And soO will cry when he realizes he came so close... so so very close... to being at that pinnacle, only to fall short once more to the victorious, handsome, and unbelievably crafty + Show Spoiler +
Polt?+ Show Spoiler +
Bomber?+ Show Spoiler +
Zest?+ Show Spoiler +
Life?+ Show Spoiler +
Batman?+ Show Spoiler +
BOMBER. The hype is so great, the Laws of the Universe shall be rewritten. Stuchiu may even switch to Terran. Zealously will see the light and the way of meching beauty. Avilo will stop whining about balance. Cats and dogs will live together in peace and harmony.


There shall be a reckoning. The hype is IMMORTAL.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 02:46 GMT
#11324
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required
"Expert" mods4ever.com
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 20 2014 02:47 GMT
#11325
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:48 GMT
#11326
On October 20 2014 11:46 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required

GG guys, sorry. Didn't mean to break the rules
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 03:57:07
October 20 2014 02:48 GMT
#11327
A Santastic day:
Im not very good at fanfics...but this is one I must write as I feel obligated by pashun. I talked a lot of smack in the weeks coming up to this moment but deep down, i feared, could I be wrong? Could San really lose not only the tournament but to jjakji? It was possible, jjakji is a GSL champ, and its San's worst matchup. Then the day came, November 2nd, showtime. It was time for San to prove his worth and skills to the world. It was time he showed us the power sOs did nearly a year before. That was when I realized jjakji had 2 raxed twice and San was one game away from elimination. Game 3 Zealots Game 4 Storm GAme 5...two rax, but this time San held and this time he told himself whynot and went Chargelot Archon and he won.
He then beat zest with a 4 gate expanding vs a 4 gate and a macrofest 3-0, he then beat taeja without playing a map (hyung too strong o.O) and then he wrecked bomber in the finals, because at the end of the day, SAn is OP

San is a stormer

san is zerg destroyer

San is your blizzcon champion..oner

San: It's pashun time bitches
#Imadethis
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 02:49 GMT
#11328
On October 20 2014 11:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:46 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required

GG guys, sorry. Didn't mean to break the rules

scrub, go play cardstone you clearly has no pashun
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:52 GMT
#11329
On October 20 2014 11:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:46 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required

GG guys, sorry. Didn't mean to break the rules

scrub, go play cardstone you clearly has no pashun

Hearthstone? Ewwwwww
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 20 2014 02:52 GMT
#11330
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 02:53 GMT
#11331
On October 20 2014 11:52 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:46 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required

GG guys, sorry. Didn't mean to break the rules

scrub, go play cardstone you clearly has no pashun

Hearthstone? Ewwwwww

at least i didnt banish you to league....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:53 GMT
#11332
On October 20 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.

I think it will be about fighting as hard as possible, but never being recognized for his actions despite always being there.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 02:53 GMT
#11333
On October 20 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.

write about San, he's sexier
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:53 GMT
#11334
On October 20 2014 11:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:46 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required

GG guys, sorry. Didn't mean to break the rules

scrub, go play cardstone you clearly has no pashun

Hearthstone? Ewwwwww

at least i didnt banish you to league....

Well, considering I recently deleted League... :p
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 02:53 GMT
#11335
On October 20 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.

I think it will be about fighting as hard as possible, but never being recognized for his actions despite always being there.

they already did that, for duck, for golden, for.....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:54 GMT
#11336
On October 20 2014 11:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.

write about San, he's sexier

They have to write about all 16 players though. Are you saying we should have multiple San articles?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 02:54 GMT
#11337
On October 20 2014 11:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.

I think it will be about fighting as hard as possible, but never being recognized for his actions despite always being there.

they already did that, for duck, for golden, for.....

duckdeok was recognized for his actions though, he won WCS EU and lots of fans
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 02:54 GMT
#11338
On October 20 2014 11:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:46 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I didn't read Zealously's post about the fanfic very carefully. I wrote about three players not one. Although it was really meant to be a TaeJa fanfic :p


I don't think it matters. What truly matters is the depth and amount of passion you were able to put into the story. About the tears, the sweat and the blood shed in writing it. About how much of yourself you put into it.

And how well you can write, I guess.

I didn't use any blood...

oh that's against the rules I'm pretty sure, blood use is required

GG guys, sorry. Didn't mean to break the rules

scrub, go play cardstone you clearly has no pashun

Hearthstone? Ewwwwww

at least i didnt banish you to league....

Well, considering I recently deleted League... :p

the implies you played it... The_Passion has betrayed us T_T
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 02:55 GMT
#11339
Welp, I just tried TF2 again for the first time in forever. Can confirm I suck at that game almost as much as I suck at SC2. Maybe I'll just stick with this one...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 02:55 GMT
#11340
On October 20 2014 11:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 11:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2014 11:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I don't know if I still want to write about soO since he seems like the easiest one to atm, but I kinda wanna try my luck revolving it around someone else. Decisions suck.


Write about jjakji. Writing an even mildly interesting story about him is difficult.

I wonder how they will write their Blizzcon article. It will probably be about how one of the forgotten GSL winners climbed his way back in WCS Europe, but never quite made it yet.

write about San, he's sexier

They have to write about all 16 players though. Are you saying we should have multiple San articles?

yes, why they made one for classic i have no idea
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 565 566 567 568 569 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko473
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko1058
B2W.Neo709
Livibee650
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2601
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 17m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.