• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 308

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 306 307 308 309 310 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:34 GMT
#6141
This entire bloody thread only has like 10 people really posting in it. The top 1/15 has FAR more #passion than everyone else.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 01:34 GMT
#6142
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

I'm here! (although can't claim to be a regular).
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:34 GMT
#6143
On October 15 2014 10:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:31 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles


Just pull some turnips and you've basically got peach down.

I can do that sure. I such at playing her defensively at all though. :D I mostly just play the M2k trio of characters


All you have to do is develop sick reads like armada then you don't have to play defensively anymore!

I lack the sick reads. Or tech. Or tactical brilliance
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 01:35:47
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#6144
damn my passion is low
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#6145
You guys are all wrong. play Falco and root for PP.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#6146
any1 wanna play hearthstone?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#6147
On October 15 2014 10:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers

literally EU would be dead without us

Lorning would somehow survive. Prime have more lives than a cat
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#6148
On October 15 2014 10:34 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles


Just pull some turnips and you've basically got peach down.

I can do that sure. I such at playing her defensively at all though. :D I mostly just play the M2k trio of characters


All you have to do is develop sick reads like armada then you don't have to play defensively anymore!

I lack the sick reads. Or tech. Or tactical brilliance


As do I. In fact I mostly just upsmash with fox. Still works okay
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#6149
On October 15 2014 10:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
This entire bloody thread only has like 10 people really posting in it. The top 1/15 has FAR more #passion than everyone else.

#powerofpashun
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:36 GMT
#6150
On October 15 2014 10:35 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers

literally EU would be dead without us

Lorning would somehow survive. Prime have more lives than a cat

The French lost their stream and their passion went with it
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:36 GMT
#6151
On October 15 2014 10:34 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

I'm here! (although can't claim to be a regular).

Gotta show your country yo rep it hard
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 01:37 GMT
#6152
On October 15 2014 10:36 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:34 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

I'm here! (although can't claim to be a regular).

Gotta show your country yo rep it hard

damn it!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:37 GMT
#6153
On October 15 2014 10:36 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:35 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers

literally EU would be dead without us

Lorning would somehow survive. Prime have more lives than a cat

The French lost their stream and their passion went with it

Who else here is from France besides Aeromi?
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:37 GMT
#6154
On October 15 2014 10:36 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:34 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

I'm here! (although can't claim to be a regular).

Gotta show your country yo rep it hard

#'Murica
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:37 GMT
#6155
On October 15 2014 10:36 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:35 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers

literally EU would be dead without us

Lorning would somehow survive. Prime have more lives than a cat

The French lost their stream and their passion went with it

And aeromi is trying to take over tl and make it french
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:37 GMT
#6156
On October 15 2014 10:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:34 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles


Just pull some turnips and you've basically got peach down.

I can do that sure. I such at playing her defensively at all though. :D I mostly just play the M2k trio of characters


All you have to do is develop sick reads like armada then you don't have to play defensively anymore!

I lack the sick reads. Or tech. Or tactical brilliance


As do I. In fact I mostly just upsmash with fox. Still works okay

I can hit Up throw up air on most characters. Fox is kewl.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:37 GMT
#6157
Gumba was it? If you're looking to get into Smash here's a pretty good set I'm watching right now form a recent tournament. Leffen vs Mango

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:38 GMT
#6158
where did temp and dodgin go?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 01:38 GMT
#6159
On October 15 2014 10:36 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:34 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

I'm here! (although can't claim to be a regular).

Gotta show your country yo rep it hard

happy now?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:38 GMT
#6160
On October 15 2014 10:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:36 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:35 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers

literally EU would be dead without us

Lorning would somehow survive. Prime have more lives than a cat

The French lost their stream and their passion went with it

Who else here is from France besides Aeromi?

Rude. And quite a few others.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 306 307 308 309 310 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4274
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 529
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 53m
Patches Events
12h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.