• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8293 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 306

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 304 305 306 307 308 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6101
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6102
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:23 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:19 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.

You had 0 before that post


I had 1 point for opening the thread and becoming confused.

That's not how the points system works. There's a blurb on the front page.


So what you are saying is, these points are a real thing?

I didn't make 24 up :D

Yeah, they're a real thing. Look up

passionboard in the front page, and you'll see the current rankings.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6103
On October 15 2014 10:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:23 GumBa wrote:
I think I have a couple post in a row in some online cup thread inno played in

destiny 1?

Even smaller maybe
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6104
On October 15 2014 10:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:23 GumBa wrote:
I think I have a couple post in a row in some online cup thread inno played in

destiny 1?

didnt i get 5-6 earlier today?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6105
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6106
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

My younger brother instinctively rooted for the liquid players when I showed him sc2. I have taught him well
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6107
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that


Who do you root for? Let's judge you first
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:25 GMT
#6108
On October 15 2014 10:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:23 GumBa wrote:
I think I have a couple post in a row in some online cup thread inno played in

destiny 1?

More,likely a Dragon invitational
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 15 2014 01:26 GMT
#6109
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:23 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:19 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.

You had 0 before that post


I had 1 point for opening the thread and becoming confused.

That's not how the points system works. There's a blurb on the front page.


So what you are saying is, these points are a real thing?

I didn't make 24 up :D


Damn I have so much passion then.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 15 2014 01:26 GMT
#6110
On October 15 2014 10:20 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 y0su wrote:
I just realized that going to a barcraft will limit my ability to join in the live posting...

I found out I might be babysitting on the second weekend so at least you'll be watching

Just get the kids to watch with you

we'll probably watch college football instead or I'll probably have to interact with them some

I pray for you

well the college football sounds fun... but I'd be doing both (+posting) if I was home

yeah I'd be doing both too. Michigan State vs Ohio State is that weekend and the kids are big Ohio State fans so I'm sure the day will be all about that. I guess I'll just try to follow Blizzcon through my phone or something
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:26 GMT
#6111
I wonder what my highest post page ratio is
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:26 GMT
#6112
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

My younger brother instinctively rooted for the liquid players when I showed him sc2. I have taught him well

How do you call that "teaching well," when he's clearly not rooting for Samsung or Jin Air?

You did a reasonably poor job.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:26 GMT
#6113
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.


WEC, to an extent I think
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:27 GMT
#6114
On October 15 2014 10:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.


WEC, to an extent I think

And that one which BasetradeTV hosted.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:27 GMT
#6115
On October 15 2014 10:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.


WEC, to an extent I think

And that one which BasetradeTV hosted.

The Big One?
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#6116
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#6117
On October 15 2014 10:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

My younger brother instinctively rooted for the liquid players when I showed him sc2. I have taught him well

How do you call that "teaching well," when he's clearly not rooting for Samsung or Jin Air?

You did a reasonably poor job.

Jin Air Greeenjwa Wings OP
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#6118
On October 15 2014 10:27 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.


WEC, to an extent I think

And that one which BasetradeTV hosted.

The Big One?

I believe so. I remember someone counter-polling one of my polls. And then we started flooding with polls.

And eventually one of the mods asked us to stop, so we obviously did.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#6119
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#6120
On October 15 2014 10:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that


Who do you root for? Let's judge you first

Well obviously Falcon players. Mostly S2J these days. I also root for M2k because I am a sheik/marth/fox player (mostly Sheik) so I try to emulate him. I also root for random EC people. Idk I root for a lot of players because there are so many in Melee
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 304 305 306 307 308 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings101
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
SHIN 36
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 256
ByuN 202
mouzHeroMarine 36
SHIN 36
MindelVK 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35342
Calm 10036
Rain 3065
soO 826
BeSt 645
FanTaSy 601
Stork 450
Bisu 362
Soulkey 332
Soma 321
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
firebathero 240
Barracks 110
Last 100
Mind 65
Pusan 60
Shinee 50
Light 43
Sexy 36
ToSsGirL 34
Killer 31
Snow 28
Sharp 26
hero 23
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 21
Shine 18
sorry 17
Sacsri 15
Trap 15
yabsab 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 12
Noble 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor35
Counter-Strike
byalli416
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Other Games
gofns36109
singsing2022
Pyrionflax241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Dystopia_ 1
• Gemini_19 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV340
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 25m
OSC
12h 25m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.