• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8928 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 304

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 302 303 304 305 306 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 15 2014 01:19 GMT
#6061
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:19 GMT
#6062
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.

With 15 people making every post, the odds that someone will randomly get 5 page-tops in a row is one in about 50k.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:19 GMT
#6063
On October 15 2014 10:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Passionstone's gonna get another expansion, apparently. +200 cards!

Artosis weeps with joy

SICK CARDS TASTELESS

A LITERAL GOD.
BEST MECHANICS IN HS

Hearthstone has mechanics?

Technically. Anything's a "mechanic" though, isn't it?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6064
On October 15 2014 10:19 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.

You had 0 before that post
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6065
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6066
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6067
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

That's the number to beat. 6.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6068
On October 15 2014 10:19 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 y0su wrote:
I just realized that going to a barcraft will limit my ability to join in the live posting...

I found out I might be babysitting on the second weekend so at least you'll be watching

Just get the kids to watch with you

we'll probably watch college football instead or I'll probably have to interact with them some

I pray for you

well the college football sounds fun... but I'd be doing both (+posting) if I was home
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6069
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6070
On October 15 2014 10:19 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Passionstone's gonna get another expansion, apparently. +200 cards!

Artosis weeps with joy

SICK CARDS TASTELESS

A LITERAL GOD.
BEST MECHANICS IN HS

omg, such a sick draw! (do they say draw? I don't actually watch or play)

topdick
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6071
On October 15 2014 10:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Four. ^_^

Stahp

Sorry Darkhoarse senpai ;__;

You better be yo
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#6072
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:19 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.

You had 0 before that post


I had 1 point for opening the thread and becoming confused.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#6073
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome


Damn right melee is fun.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#6074
At least Darkhoarse senpai noticed me this year. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#6075
On October 15 2014 10:17 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:08 Darkhorse wrote:
Bah so many things going on getting in the way of my passionposting recently. It's nice to have stuff going on but it does stop me from generating hype/getting top ten in this posting ranking thing

Admit it you played hs all this time

I barely play/watch HS….

Patch 6.0 of WoW and SSBM however...

DH getting sucked back into WoW. RIP

It happens. New expac soon!

Friends tried to get me to play again. Knew that wouldnt end well so I resisted and still am .

w/e I enjoy it. Ideally work/university will stop keeping me from TL as well

I liked classic bc and some of wotlk. Then quit came back tried cata quit again and have been resisting the demons inside me since then
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#6076
On October 15 2014 10:20 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:19 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.

You had 0 before that post


I had 1 point for opening the thread and becoming confused.

That's not how the points system works. There's a blurb on the front page.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#6077
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:19 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Hall0wed wrote:
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Congrats, you have 24 passion points!


23 more points than I had before that post, I'll take it.

You had 0 before that post

I'm guessing you need TL+ to see this?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#6078
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

new smash is amazing
Villager and Greninja OP
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:22 GMT
#6079
On October 15 2014 10:18 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Passionstone's gonna get another expansion, apparently. +200 cards!

Artosis weeps with joy

SICK CARDS TASTELESS

A LITERAL GOD.
BEST MECHANICS IN HS

TLE LAST HIT POINT IS DOWN HES DONE IT
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:22 GMT
#6080
On October 15 2014 10:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Passionstone's gonna get another expansion, apparently. +200 cards!

Artosis weeps with joy

SICK CARDS TASTELESS

A LITERAL GOD.
BEST MECHANICS IN HS

TLE LAST HIT POINT IS DOWN HES DONE IT

"SO MANY TOKENS! SO MANY TOKENS!"
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 302 303 304 305 306 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 536
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 51m
Patches Events
12h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.