• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8989 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 307

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:28 GMT
#6121
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
That ties my record in LR threads. But can you get 5?

One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.

Can't find it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:29 GMT
#6122
On October 15 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
One of us will break that record. Remember that there's still a LOT of LR thread to go.


When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.

Can't find it

If you can search by poll, it was "what year is it" and a ton of stuff about One Piece.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:29 GMT
#6123
On October 15 2014 10:28 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that


Who do you root for? Let's judge you first

Well obviously Falcon players. Mostly S2J these days. I also root for M2k because I am a sheik/marth/fox player (mostly Sheik) so I try to emulate him. I also root for random EC people. Idk I root for a lot of players because there are so many in Melee


You can never not root for the Falcon players. M2K's cool too I guess.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:29 GMT
#6124
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 15 2014 01:30 GMT
#6125
On October 15 2014 10:26 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:20 y0su wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:18 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:16 y0su wrote:
I just realized that going to a barcraft will limit my ability to join in the live posting...

I found out I might be babysitting on the second weekend so at least you'll be watching

Just get the kids to watch with you

we'll probably watch college football instead or I'll probably have to interact with them some

I pray for you

well the college football sounds fun... but I'd be doing both (+posting) if I was home

yeah I'd be doing both too. Michigan State vs Ohio State is that weekend and the kids are big Ohio State fans so I'm sure the day will be all about that. I guess I'll just try to follow Blizzcon through my phone or something

damn, now I find out I'm going to miss that game as well as have limited posting...
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:30 GMT
#6126
Poll: just ate a footlong, hungrier than before.

Need more Passion? (2)
 
67%

Passion too stronk? (1)
 
33%

3 total votes

Your vote: just ate a footlong, hungrier than before.

(Vote): Passion too stronk?
(Vote): Need more Passion?

Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:30 GMT
#6127
On October 15 2014 10:29 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles


Just pull some turnips and you've basically got peach down.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:30 GMT
#6128
On October 15 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

When I did the WEC thread, I did it probably 6 or 7 in a row, mostly because I was the only one posting

Oh yeah, let me check something

in the WEC 2013 thread, you only got 2 in a row although you had about 1/5 the posts.


DAMN IT I SUCK

In the HK Esports Final Four, I only got 1 in a row with about 1/3 of the posts (although it was 6 pages only)


That's just impressive

Most of those posts were polls


I can't remember which tournament it was that got a mod upset with us for polling for everything.

Can't find it

If you can search by poll, it was "what year is it" and a ton of stuff about One Piece.

One piecuuuuu
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:31 GMT
#6129
On October 15 2014 10:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
Poll: just ate a footlong, hungrier than before.

Need more Passion? (2)
 
67%

Passion too stronk? (1)
 
33%

3 total votes

Your vote: just ate a footlong, hungrier than before.

(Vote): Passion too stronk?
(Vote): Need more Passion?


Congrats, you've wont he "dumbest poll in the thread award"!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 15 2014 01:31 GMT
#6130
On October 15 2014 10:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles


Just pull some turnips and you've basically got peach down.

I can do that sure. I such at playing her defensively at all though. :D I mostly just play the M2k trio of characters
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:31 GMT
#6131
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:32 GMT
#6132
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 01:32 GMT
#6133
On October 15 2014 10:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
Poll: just ate a footlong, hungrier than before.

Need more Passion? (2)
 
67%

Passion too stronk? (1)
 
33%

3 total votes

Your vote: just ate a footlong, hungrier than before.

(Vote): Passion too stronk?
(Vote): Need more Passion?


Congrats, you've wont he "dumbest poll in the thread award"!

tanks :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 01:32 GMT
#6134
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

So, you won't be posting tomorrow?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:32 GMT
#6135
On October 15 2014 10:31 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Also I've been playing tonssssss of SSBM because I don't have the new Smash and Melee is awesome

Smash is fun yeah. Dont watch pro smash though. Might check lt out

You should. I wanna know who you instinctively root for so I can judge you for that

Haha


By the way Armada is the only correct choice.

I like Armada. Peach is cool but I suck at her I just dash attack/down smash/float nair or bair

Also he helps M2k win Melee doubles


Just pull some turnips and you've basically got peach down.

I can do that sure. I such at playing her defensively at all though. :D I mostly just play the M2k trio of characters


All you have to do is develop sick reads like armada then you don't have to play defensively anymore!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 01:32 GMT
#6136
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

You ARE the entire EU passion.
You and GumBa, I should say.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:33 GMT
#6137
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 01:33 GMT
#6138
On October 15 2014 10:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

You ARE the entire EU passion.
You and GumBa, I should say.

Gumba is soon to be more canadian passion though
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 01:33 GMT
#6139
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 01:34 GMT
#6140
On October 15 2014 10:33 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:32 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 10:31 AWalker9 wrote:
I should probably go to sleep now and then go full EU passion when I wake up

Weak


Hey you and I are the only EU posters still posting

Reppin so hard for them slackers

literally EU would be dead without us
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1379
BeSt 305
Soulkey 204
Soma 188
sorry 122
Mind 71
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Counter-Strike
edward214
Other Games
summit1g9039
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft670
C9.Mang0251
Sick216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.