• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7333 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 287

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 285 286 287 288 289 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5721
On October 15 2014 09:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short

SGTK's actually 2nd on KR ladder, and that's because he doesn't want Life to feel bad about himself.

So good/passionate. SGTK vs Scarlett show match pls
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5722
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5723
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/32_Boys_1_Cup

HuK and parting at 32 boys, pashun cannot be destroyed
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5724
On October 15 2014 09:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol

Off-colored GM I like to say
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5725
It doesn't matter, since it will always come back.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5726
On October 15 2014 09:21 GumBa wrote:
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?

wait what?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:22 GMT
#5727
On October 15 2014 09:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol

You're just lying to us to throw us off the trail
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:22 GMT
#5728
On October 15 2014 09:21 GumBa wrote:
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?

I thought all 15k of your posts were made in this thread, your posting rate has made it seem like it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:22 GMT
#5729
On October 15 2014 09:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short

SGTK's actually 2nd on KR ladder, and that's because he doesn't want Life to feel bad about himself.

So good/passionate. SGTK vs Scarlett show match pls


100% down for that. Scarlett, we know you read TL, if you don't accept I win by default!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:22 GMT
#5730
On October 15 2014 09:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol

You're just lying to us to throw us off the trail

Hiding strats
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:23 GMT
#5731
On October 15 2014 09:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol

just play against (and subsequently lose to) heart and aLive, there now you scarlett
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:23 GMT
#5732
Guys SGKT still never told us his insider news
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 00:24:27
October 15 2014 00:23 GMT
#5733
On October 15 2014 09:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed

He's actually Hitman
Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol

just play against (and subsequently lose to) heart and aLive, there now you scarlett

He's actually Hitman
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:23 GMT
#5734
On October 15 2014 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:21 GumBa wrote:
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?

I thought all 15k of your posts were made in this thread, your posting rate has made it seem like it

I have like 50 posts here lel
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:23 GMT
#5735
On October 15 2014 09:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:21 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short

SGTK's actually 2nd on KR ladder, and that's because he doesn't want Life to feel bad about himself.

So good/passionate. SGTK vs Scarlett show match pls


100% down for that. Scarlett, we know you read TL, if you don't accept I win by default!

I challenge Scarlett to a showmatch where she must play with 1 hand, no keyboard, 50% health, off race as terran, and she is only allowed to make factory units
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:24 GMT
#5736
On October 15 2014 09:23 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:21 GumBa wrote:
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?

I thought all 15k of your posts were made in this thread, your posting rate has made it seem like it

I have like 50 posts here lel

You have over 500 -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:24 GMT
#5737
On October 15 2014 09:23 AWalker9 wrote:
Guys SGKT still never told us his insider news

Pitchfork time boys!!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:24 GMT
#5738
On October 15 2014 09:23 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:21 GumBa wrote:
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?

I thought all 15k of your posts were made in this thread, your posting rate has made it seem like it

I have like 50 posts here lel

You have a LOT more than that. Don't you have ~400?
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:24 GMT
#5739
On October 15 2014 09:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol

You're just lying to us to throw us off the trail

Hiding strats


Not much to hide, my starts consist of

ZvT: 15 hatch, 16 pool into whatever the hell I feel like
ZvP: 15 hatch, 15 pool into whatever the hell I feel like
ZvZ 15 pool, into whatever the hell I feel like
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:24 GMT
#5740
On October 15 2014 09:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:21 GumBa wrote:
Just went out of this thread for the 1st time in ages. TL has other threads?

I thought all 15k of your posts were made in this thread, your posting rate has made it seem like it

I have like 50 posts here lel

You have over 500 -.-

Lies! Only you spam
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 285 286 287 288 289 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1670
GuemChi 490
Leta 367
actioN 272
sSak 37
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
sorry 15
Noble 11
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 573
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss143
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8491
ceh9399
Happy334
C9.Mang0267
Sick190
Trikslyr24
olofmeister15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Lourlo1093
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur481
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 55m
Patches Events
8h 55m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.