• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8175 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 286

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 284 285 286 287 288 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#5701
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:08 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
And Samsung > SKT.

So delusional

What was it like to have one of the most stacked rosters in SC2 history and still fail to win something?

Lemme guess: IM-fan-syndrome?

I didnt like skt last season.


Yeah, I know. =/

Somehow I figured that it wasn't gonna work regardless.

Just wasnt the skt I knew last season and this seasons fresh faces are more likeable. And TERRRAN

Still sad Rain left


Better to die free than live in Kespa Jail.

What does that make Inno?

The jailkeeper?

then what's byun?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#5702
On October 15 2014 09:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players

he referring to scarlett killin drg

Believe me I know

rip drg
templar, plz put the drg money quote on the front of the OP, it is worthy of being the theme of the thread

That quote only makes sense if you're keeping track of the thread :\
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#5703
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Please don't call me out if you ever go to a HSC after you become famous


Don't hate on me when I do then!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#5704
On October 15 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:08 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:06 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
So delusional

What was it like to have one of the most stacked rosters in SC2 history and still fail to win something?

Lemme guess: IM-fan-syndrome?

I didnt like skt last season.


Yeah, I know. =/

Somehow I figured that it wasn't gonna work regardless.

Just wasnt the skt I knew last season and this seasons fresh faces are more likeable. And TERRRAN

Still sad Rain left


Better to die free than live in Kespa Jail.

What does that make Inno?

The jailkeeper?

then what's byun?

He fled kespa jail when Innovation arrived
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#5705
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:16 GMT
#5706
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed

Would explain all the incredible passion too.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:16 GMT
#5707
On October 15 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Please don't call me out if you ever go to a HSC after you become famous


Don't hate on me when I do then!

As long as you don't do infestor/brood lord or swarmhosts every game we're good
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:17 GMT
#5708
On October 15 2014 09:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Please don't call me out if you ever go to a HSC after you become famous


Don't hate on me when I do then!

As long as you don't do infestor/brood lord or swarmhosts every game we're good

Or 4gate.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:17 GMT
#5709
On October 15 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:08 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
What was it like to have one of the most stacked rosters in SC2 history and still fail to win something?

Lemme guess: IM-fan-syndrome?

I didnt like skt last season.


Yeah, I know. =/

Somehow I figured that it wasn't gonna work regardless.

Just wasnt the skt I knew last season and this seasons fresh faces are more likeable. And TERRRAN

Still sad Rain left


Better to die free than live in Kespa Jail.

What does that make Inno?

The jailkeeper?

then what's byun?

He fled kespa jail when Innovation arrived

Perfect new jail keeper a merciless machine
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:17 GMT
#5710
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:17 GMT
#5711
On October 15 2014 09:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed

Would explain all the incredible passion too.

for waht its worth if I went pro, i'd be the anti scarlett, my id would be bufftossDK vs her TossIMBA
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:18 GMT
#5712
On October 15 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players

he referring to scarlett killin drg

Believe me I know

rip drg
templar, plz put the drg money quote on the front of the OP, it is worthy of being the theme of the thread

That quote only makes sense if you're keeping track of the thread :\

still think its a good idea
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 15 2014 00:18 GMT
#5713
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.


You just have confidence issues. You used to believe in yourself. Now you are no longer a fan of yourself. You have to regain that.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:18 GMT
#5714
On October 15 2014 09:17 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:08 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I didnt like skt last season.


Yeah, I know. =/

Somehow I figured that it wasn't gonna work regardless.

Just wasnt the skt I knew last season and this seasons fresh faces are more likeable. And TERRRAN

Still sad Rain left


Better to die free than live in Kespa Jail.

What does that make Inno?

The jailkeeper?

then what's byun?

He fled kespa jail when Innovation arrived

Perfect new jail keeper a merciless machine

The terminator takes no prisoners
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:19 GMT
#5715
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:20 GMT
#5716
On October 15 2014 09:18 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]

Yeah, I know. =/

Somehow I figured that it wasn't gonna work regardless.

Just wasnt the skt I knew last season and this seasons fresh faces are more likeable. And TERRRAN

Still sad Rain left


Better to die free than live in Kespa Jail.

What does that make Inno?

The jailkeeper?

then what's byun?

He fled kespa jail when Innovation arrived

Perfect new jail keeper a merciless machine

The terminator takes no prisoners

is someone gonna make a inno terminator art with IM BACK! and a jailcell in the background now?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:20 GMT
#5717
On October 15 2014 09:18 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.


You just have confidence issues. You used to believe in yourself. Now you are no longer a fan of yourself. You have to regain that.


That's good life advice, but not in the context of me being someone else.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:20 GMT
#5718
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short

SGTK's actually 2nd on KR ladder, and that's because he doesn't want Life to feel bad about himself.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5719
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short


The gold league icon on my account says differently lol
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#5720
On October 15 2014 09:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Why isn't there a Starcraft player with the id Passion? One would think that all he common English words should be used to maximize punability.


Even if there is, I'm going to become a pro now just so I can use that name. You're talking to the future SKT.Passion, foreign hope and first bonjwa of Sc2!

Acer.Pashun best pashun


I do play Zerg mainly with Protoss on the side, I'd fit right in on Acer!

Acer doesn't have any protoss players


They do have a Canadian Zerg player who sides some Protoss who's LGBT and has curly hair... jesus christ I AM Scarlett.

Scarlett smurf confirmed


Last time I checked I wasn't good at Starcraft... so I'm probably not her actually.

You're selling yourself short

SGTK's actually 2nd on KR ladder, and that's because he doesn't want Life to feel bad about himself.

Just too kind
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 284 285 286 287 288 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 128
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2223
GuemChi 688
Leta 111
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 15
Icarus 11
Dota 2
febbydoto22
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
Other Games
summit1g7111
C9.Mang0261
Sick152
ViBE92
Happy44
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick461
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2171
League of Legends
• Lourlo1259
• Stunt455
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 53m
Patches Events
9h 53m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.