• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6662 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 280

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 282 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 23:55 GMT
#5581
On October 15 2014 08:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Die4ever, I need an update on how many posts I have in this thread!


Not Die4Ever but 371

Thanks mate. I only have 5% of my total posts in here. I need to do better!!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:55 GMT
#5582
Guys guys, Jjakji will not win this, except over some peasant SKT T1 player.

Gotta reel in the PL trash talk somehow.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:55 GMT
#5583
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me


please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

GumBa is going to catch up. Can I tell him to stop spamming?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5584
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

Rekt
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5585
On October 15 2014 08:55 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:53 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:51 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:51 Yorkie wrote:
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with kings.


Zest will own Life

Do you have a reason besides "Zest is the next Reach + Nada"?


Life lost to a herO clueless in PvZ at Dreamhack an Zest crushed him in Toronto

completely different matchup?


herO and Zest both play protoss though

but you are saying that Life<herO<Zest therefore Zest>Life correct?
taht is not necessarily true, its probable but not necessarily true
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5586
On October 15 2014 08:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
Guys guys, Jjakji will not win this, except over some peasant SKT T1 player.

Gotta reel in the PL trash talk somehow.

Lol samsung
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5587
On October 15 2014 08:56 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

Rekt

You have 400 posts in the last day.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5588
On October 15 2014 08:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Die4ever, I need an update on how many posts I have in this thread!


Not Die4Ever but 371

How did you do that without TL+?


he's obsessed with me and has counted this whole time, perhaps?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5589
On October 15 2014 08:56 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

Rekt

How does Dodgin count that quickly?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:56 GMT
#5590
On October 15 2014 08:56 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
Guys guys, Jjakji will not win this, except over some peasant SKT T1 player.

Gotta reel in the PL trash talk somehow.

Lol samsung

Samsung > Prime > SKT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 14 2014 23:57 GMT
#5591
On October 15 2014 08:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Die4ever, I need an update on how many posts I have in this thread!


Not Die4Ever but 371

How did you do that without TL+?


Search
Content Only: SetGuitarsToKill
Order by: Thread Last Reply Date

There's 100 per page, and for the last one I can count the rows since its 10 per row except the first which is 9, and the last which is incomplete.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:57 GMT
#5592
GUYS! WE CAN USE PASSIONPOINTS AS A METHOD FOR..
..
..
..

GAMBLING WITH EACH OTHER DURING BLIZZCON!
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:57 GMT
#5593
On October 15 2014 08:54 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:50 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:48 Phredxor wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished

Yeah that is gonna suck so hard.
STANNIS THE MANNIS HYPE


I can't believe more people aren't in love with Stannis the Mannis. Dudes fantastic.

The one true king


Testify!! I'm gonna be distraught if anything happens to him. I hope he makes danny his bitch.

Hate dany so much! Hope she dies
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:57 GMT
#5594
On October 15 2014 08:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Die4ever, I need an update on how many posts I have in this thread!


Not Die4Ever but 371

Thanks mate. I only have 5% of my total posts in here. I need to do better!!!

noob im at like 27%
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:57 GMT
#5595
On October 15 2014 08:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:56 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

Rekt

How does Dodgin count that quickly?

Dunno, but if you have TL there's a filter button available to click where you can see how many posts someone has and what they are
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 23:57 GMT
#5596
On October 15 2014 08:56 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:55 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:53 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:51 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:51 Yorkie wrote:
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with kings.


Zest will own Life

Do you have a reason besides "Zest is the next Reach + Nada"?


Life lost to a herO clueless in PvZ at Dreamhack an Zest crushed him in Toronto

completely different matchup?


herO and Zest both play protoss though

but you are saying that Life<herO<Zest therefore Zest>Life correct?
taht is not necessarily true, its probable but not necessarily true


No I said herO who doesn't understand PvZ at the moment beat him but also Zest beat him 3-1 at IEM Toronto
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:58 GMT
#5597
On October 15 2014 08:57 IntoTheheart wrote:
GUYS! WE CAN USE PASSIONPOINTS AS A METHOD FOR..
..
..
..

GAMBLING WITH EACH OTHER DURING BLIZZCON!

im listening
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:58 GMT
#5598
On October 15 2014 08:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:56 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

Rekt

You have 400 posts in the last day.

Lies
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 23:58 GMT
#5599
On October 15 2014 08:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:56 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:54 Dodgin wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video


shit man you have 1063 posts in this thread i don't think you can say to anyone to stop spamming

Rekt

How does Dodgin count that quickly?

Dunno, but if you have TL there's a filter button available to click where you can see how many posts someone has and what they are

dodgin doesn't have tl+
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 23:58 GMT
#5600
On October 15 2014 08:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Die4ever, I need an update on how many posts I have in this thread!


Not Die4Ever but 371

Thanks mate. I only have 5% of my total posts in here. I need to do better!!!

noob im at like 27%


Average Posts Per Day: 0.90

I know you're joking though.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 282 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft478
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 73
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7510
C9.Mang0294
ViBE75
Sick48
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt367
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 30m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.