• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9056 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 278

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5541
On October 15 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me


please stop spamming this video

sorry, just tooo many oppritunities

Yeah this thread took a weird turn
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5542
On October 15 2014 08:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No, I've only implied terrible, horrible, sexy things!

Literally 50 shades of grey


Except better written...

Wow, you have such a high opinion of yourself


No, not at all actually. I'm pretty terrible. But that book is still worse.


So you've read it?


I read a couple pages and that was enough.

how you still alive? How much passion does it take to sustain yourself through that?

in all honesty he should be dead. A miracle has occurred here today

powerofpashun man powerofpashun
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5543
On October 15 2014 08:48 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no

Templar too vanilla for spankings

Missionary. No eye contact
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5544
On October 15 2014 08:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 Yorkie wrote:
How do you see the averga eposes per week and stuff again? Sorry I'm dumb

click on profile next to one of your posts

Thanks. Average posts per week: 83.51. Posts made this week: 853. Ten times the passion of a normal week and it's only Tuesday HYPE
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5545
On October 15 2014 08:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video

sorry, just tooo many oppritunities

Yeah this thread took a weird turn

This thread's taken a BUNCH of weird turns.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5546
Die4ever, I need an update on how many posts I have in this thread!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5547
On October 15 2014 08:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video

sorry, just tooo many oppritunities

Yeah this thread took a weird turn

like i said 100 pages ago, remember when this was actually about blizzcon?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5548
Trying to get the thread back on track here.

TaeJa after his match vs soO

[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5549
On October 15 2014 08:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video

sorry, just tooo many oppritunities

Yeah this thread took a weird turn

like i said 100 pages ago, remember when this was actually about blizzcon?

Trick question: it never was.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5550
On October 15 2014 08:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:48 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no

Templar too vanilla for spankings

Missionary. No eye contact


Could not be awkward unless he did it like Will from the Inbetweeners
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5551
On October 15 2014 08:48 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished

Yeah that is gonna suck so hard.
STANNIS THE MANNIS HYPE


I can't believe more people aren't in love with Stannis the Mannis. Dudes fantastic.

The one true king
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5552
On October 15 2014 08:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:48 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no

Templar too vanilla for spankings

Missionary. No eye contact

GumBa! STAHP PLZ DOOD
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:50 GMT
#5553
On October 15 2014 08:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No, I've only implied terrible, horrible, sexy things!

Literally 50 shades of grey


Except better written...

Wow, you have such a high opinion of yourself


No, not at all actually. I'm pretty terrible. But that book is still worse.


So you've read it?


I read a couple pages and that was enough.

how you still alive? How much passion does it take to sustain yourself through that?

in all honesty he should be dead. A miracle has occurred here today

powerofpashun man powerofpashun

Reminds me of that time I posted on TL while running with a backpack on after not sleeping or eating for 28 hours
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 23:52:18
October 14 2014 23:51 GMT
#5554
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with lings.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:51 GMT
#5555
On October 15 2014 08:50 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:48 Phredxor wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished

Yeah that is gonna suck so hard.
STANNIS THE MANNIS HYPE


I can't believe more people aren't in love with Stannis the Mannis. Dudes fantastic.

The one true king

Onion Knight best Knight, but melisandre turns me off, so does the queen/queens men
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:51 GMT
#5556
On October 15 2014 08:50 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:48 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no

Templar too vanilla for spankings

Missionary. No eye contact


Could not be awkward unless he did it like Will from the Inbetweeners

Rofl that scene xD that show had me embaresssed at points
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 23:51 GMT
#5557
On October 15 2014 08:51 Yorkie wrote:
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with kings.


Zest will own Life
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:52 GMT
#5558
On October 15 2014 08:51 Yorkie wrote:
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with kings.

You mean lings. Spellcheck is good.

Also, I agree. Zest will fall in the early/mid game. I think his macro is too good though and he will make the series close
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:52 GMT
#5559
On October 15 2014 08:51 Yorkie wrote:
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with kings.

meh, not *that* incendiary
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:52 GMT
#5560
On October 15 2014 08:51 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:51 Yorkie wrote:
About to go eat. I'll leave you with this incendiary comment. Life is going to beat Zest 3-2. Zest will own the late game, but Life will find a way with kings.


Zest will own Life

Do you have a reason besides "Zest is the next Reach + Nada"?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 666
White-Ra 114
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm187
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe128
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 561
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.