• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 277

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 275 276 277 278 279 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5521
My past week is like ~800? And I have about ~9% of my total posts in here. o.o
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5522
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5523
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5524
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished



I wonder if Brandon will finish this one too.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5525
On October 15 2014 08:45 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No, I've only implied terrible, horrible, sexy things!

Literally 50 shades of grey


Except better written...

Wow, you have such a high opinion of yourself


No, not at all actually. I'm pretty terrible. But that book is still worse.


So you've read it?


I read a couple pages and that was enough.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5526
On October 15 2014 08:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
My past week is like ~800? And I have about ~9% of my total posts in here. o.o

I have 4% of my posts in here. This is what happens when I post a thread a month early I guess -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5527
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished

Yeah that is gonna suck so hard.
STANNIS THE MANNIS HYPE
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5528
How do you see the averga eposes per week and stuff again? Sorry I'm dumb
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:47 GMT
#5529
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5530
On October 15 2014 08:47 Yorkie wrote:
How do you see the averga eposes per week and stuff again? Sorry I'm dumb

click on profile next to one of your posts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5531
On October 15 2014 08:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:45 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No, I've only implied terrible, horrible, sexy things!

Literally 50 shades of grey


Except better written...

Wow, you have such a high opinion of yourself


No, not at all actually. I'm pretty terrible. But that book is still worse.


So you've read it?


I read a couple pages and that was enough.

how you still alive? How much passion does it take to sustain yourself through that?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5532
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video

What if I made that same video and posted it?
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5533
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no

Templar too vanilla for spankings
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5534
On October 15 2014 08:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No, I've only implied terrible, horrible, sexy things!

Literally 50 shades of grey


Except better written...

Wow, you have such a high opinion of yourself


No, not at all actually. I'm pretty terrible. But that book is still worse.


So you've read it?


I read a couple pages and that was enough.

how you still alive? How much passion does it take to sustain yourself through that?

in all honesty he should be dead. A miracle has occurred here today
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5535
On October 15 2014 08:47 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished



I wonder if Brandon will finish this one too.

Martin has said he wont let anyone finish it cause it's his work
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5536
On October 15 2014 08:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished

Yeah that is gonna suck so hard.
STANNIS THE MANNIS HYPE

TYRION THE...NOSELESS
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5537
On October 15 2014 08:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video

What if I made that same video and posted it?

I'd be mad >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5538
On October 15 2014 08:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
soo, who's hyped for Winds of Winter???


I am, too bad it's not coming out for a few years at least, and he'll be dead before the 7th is finished

Yeah that is gonna suck so hard.
STANNIS THE MANNIS HYPE


I can't believe more people aren't in love with Stannis the Mannis. Dudes fantastic.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 23:48 GMT
#5539
On October 15 2014 08:48 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

…no

Templar too vanilla for spankings

Sure, we'll put it that way
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 23:49 GMT
#5540
On October 15 2014 08:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:40 GumBa wrote:
My mom once saw me working on the inno fanclub. Was a bit awkward


I can imagine it would be awkward explaining why you have a boner when staring at a korean robot.

This is why I don't show emotion while posting on TL. Just while reading

I always invest hard into what I do

Lol, you're as bad as SGTK

Spank me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

please stop spamming this video

sorry, just tooo many oppritunities
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 275 276 277 278 279 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko261
Rex 27
Codebar 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1393
Bisu 667
Jaedong 619
Horang2 565
actioN 480
BeSt 409
Hyuk 319
Soma 302
Soulkey 279
firebathero 244
[ Show more ]
Larva 237
Hyun 216
Stork 205
Mong 192
Rush 172
Shine 120
PianO 82
Pusan 76
910 69
hero 68
Shinee 64
Mind 64
Last 63
Free 57
Mini 43
ZerO 34
sorry 33
Sharp 31
Sexy 28
sSak 27
Bale 26
HiyA 26
ZergMaN 22
Hm[arnc] 13
Sacsri 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1308
shoxiejesuss1024
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King208
Other Games
gofns42060
singsing1929
Pyrionflax167
DeMusliM145
KnowMe131
Livibee127
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick450
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur438
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
22m
Patches Events
5h 22m
The PondCast
23h 22m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.