• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8082 users

Epic 1v1 Showdown (Req vs PX)

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 19:32:35
August 16 2013 19:14 GMT
#1
[image loading]


Brace yourself for the showmatch of the century as we welcome PrinceXizor and Requizen to the battlefield where they shall prove their worth to countless fans.

Friday, 8/16/2013, Whenever PX stops dodging


+ Show Spoiler [The History] +

PX: LOL NOOB TEEMO SUCKS SHYVANAS THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME. Teemo sucks and so do you.

Req: FU TEEMUS THE BEST.

PX: SHYV DOES TONS OF DMG

Req: TEEMU


Who are these scrubs?
Requizen is perhaps one of the biggest crybabies on the forum, second only to XilDarkz. Requizen constantly complains about how OP everything is and seemingly never wins many games, similar to Alaric.

PrinceXizor is perhaps one of the worst posters on the forum, second again only to XilDarkz. PrinceXizor constantly has dumb ideas and throws them around as if he's a theorycrafting genius. PX can often be seen dodging grudgematches in DotA and LoL.

What's at stake?
Winner receives $5 of RP from Xes and the loser gets temp banned for 2 weeks, therefore relieving TLGD of one more shit poster.

The format
Best of 7 games. Top lane matchup 1v1 on Summoners Rift.

Req - Teemo
PrinceXizor - Shyvana

Win conditions: Whatever these 2 agree to.

Polls
Poll: Who will win?

Requizen (30)
 
68%

PrinceXizor (14)
 
32%

44 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): PrinceXizor
(Vote): Requizen



Commentary
Still looking for commentary. Please feel free to volunteer and humiliate these kids
God Bless
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 16 2013 19:15 GMT
#2
doesnt matter cuz princexizor is going to dodge
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 16 2013 19:18 GMT
#3
Roffles ilu almost as much as i hate you <3
It's your boy Guzma!
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
August 16 2013 19:19 GMT
#4
Never understimate the power of the scout's code!
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 16 2013 19:20 GMT
#5
I kinda wanted to vote for XilDarkz because he's #1 in two categories.
Swissm
Profile Joined June 2010
United States207 Posts
August 16 2013 19:20 GMT
#6
Shyvana will murder Teemo...
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 16 2013 19:21 GMT
#7
I turned up because I heard someone was going to get banned no matter what. Will there be Espeons involved?
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 16 2013 19:22 GMT
#8
Is that an abbreviation for E-Penis?
Carrilord has arrived.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 16 2013 19:26 GMT
#9
Nope. Plural of Espeon, the Eeveelution.

Also who's streaming? Will there be commentary? (TL Casting Golsm?)
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
August 16 2013 19:26 GMT
#10
Holy, you got the Gem League artists.
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 19:30:17
August 16 2013 19:28 GMT
#11
Putting up 10 dollars (rp) for whoever wins. Assuming I can watch it live.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 19:33:09
August 16 2013 19:29 GMT
#12
Best fucking thread NA.
If you guys postpone the match a few days I will definitely cast.
Soniv is MIA for the summer so it's either just me or a random guest.

Was it gtr who made a grudgematch thread a while ago but it was closed? I could have sworn we had something dedicated to this already but it was shut down by the powers that be. I'm assuming since we has two hammers in here already it's totally legit. They can band together against the powers of DARKNESS if need be.

Edit: Oh only one hammer. Quick Yango post I dun wanna be a liar

Edit edit: Also if I'm casting I know I'm supposed to be objective and all but I could swear PX is like Plat or something so Req will lose and I voted accordingly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 16 2013 19:31 GMT
#13
Classic roffles :D

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 16 2013 19:32 GMT
#14
beautiful graphic.
i think teemo has this.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 19:37:25
August 16 2013 19:35 GMT
#15
Holy shit roffles, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. lolololol.

px's xildarkz tier-dota mechanics ain't got shit on req's teemo.
liftlift > tsm
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 16 2013 19:43 GMT
#16
wtf you called Req a shitposter
Moderator
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 16 2013 19:44 GMT
#17
On August 17 2013 04:43 TheYango wrote:
wtf you called Req a shitposter

I'm like the legit shittiest poster on TL tho
It's your boy Guzma!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 16 2013 19:45 GMT
#18
On August 17 2013 04:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Best fucking thread NA.
If you guys postpone the match a few days I will definitely cast.
Soniv is MIA for the summer so it's either just me or a random guest.

Was it gtr who made a grudgematch thread a while ago but it was closed? I could have sworn we had something dedicated to this already but it was shut down by the powers that be. I'm assuming since we has two hammers in here already it's totally legit. They can band together against the powers of DARKNESS if need be.

Edit: Oh only one hammer. Quick Yango post I dun wanna be a liar

Edit edit: Also if I'm casting I know I'm supposed to be objective and all but I could swear PX is like Plat or something so Req will lose and I voted accordingly.


I cast with you. It will be glorious.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 16 2013 19:46 GMT
#19
On August 17 2013 04:44 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 04:43 TheYango wrote:
wtf you called Req a shitposter

I'm like the legit shittiest poster on TL tho

I haven't read your KMD shit but I'm going to assume that's true.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 16 2013 19:47 GMT
#20
I sense bias from the OP.

Roffles, this is unacceptable.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O197
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason151
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1038
ZZZero.O 197
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm8
League of Legends
Doublelift4825
JimRising 585
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5870
Other Games
summit1g8813
FrodaN3180
KnowMe250
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1324
BasetradeTV290
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1105
• Shiphtur166
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.