• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8085 users

Flash reported practicing and enjoying sc2 - Page 23

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 63 Next
Don't directly link to images on Korean sites! Always rehost!
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
April 26 2012 07:26 GMT
#441
On April 26 2012 16:22 RoboPuG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 16:15 pdd wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:14 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:08 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:05 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:00 Roe wrote:
interesting to take note that he's actually enjoying the game. so many people's criticism of sc2 compared to bw relies on saying they dont have fun playing sc2.


Did you really think he would say anything bad about sc2? He's being forced to play it next season of proleague so he can't very well say it sucks even if he thought so.


He could've just stayed silent. Are you suggesting Flash is a liar?


No I don't think Flash is a liar but maybe he feels it would be disrespectful to not say anything.

He could have said a neutral comment like "The game feels different and it'll be interesting to challenge myself" or something along those lines.


I guess. Either way, if he enjoys sc2, so be it. For me, I don't think even Flash can turn me around.


You have 14 posts and joined long after the BW scene started to die. Why are you acting like you care about BW so much?
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
RoboPuG
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden29 Posts
April 26 2012 07:26 GMT
#442
On April 26 2012 16:22 CaptainCharisma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 16:14 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:08 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:05 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:00 Roe wrote:
interesting to take note that he's actually enjoying the game. so many people's criticism of sc2 compared to bw relies on saying they dont have fun playing sc2.


Did you really think he would say anything bad about sc2? He's being forced to play it next season of proleague so he can't very well say it sucks even if he thought so.


He could've just stayed silent. Are you suggesting Flash is a liar?


No I don't think Flash is a liar but maybe he feels it would be disrespectful to not say anything.



Or maybe he does enjoy playing a new, fresh game, and is telling the truth. I can already see you'll try to argue anything to support your anti-SC2/pro-BW agenda. It would be horrible for you if your hero Flash actually did like this game that the BW crowd tries so hard to discredit.


So what if I don't like that Flash enjoys sc2? Should I just shut up and go "FOR ESPORTS!!!"?
No thank you.
CaptainCharisma
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand808 Posts
April 26 2012 07:31 GMT
#443
On April 26 2012 16:26 RoboPuG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 16:22 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:14 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:08 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:05 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:00 Roe wrote:
interesting to take note that he's actually enjoying the game. so many people's criticism of sc2 compared to bw relies on saying they dont have fun playing sc2.


Did you really think he would say anything bad about sc2? He's being forced to play it next season of proleague so he can't very well say it sucks even if he thought so.


He could've just stayed silent. Are you suggesting Flash is a liar?


No I don't think Flash is a liar but maybe he feels it would be disrespectful to not say anything.



Or maybe he does enjoy playing a new, fresh game, and is telling the truth. I can already see you'll try to argue anything to support your anti-SC2/pro-BW agenda. It would be horrible for you if your hero Flash actually did like this game that the BW crowd tries so hard to discredit.


So what if I don't like that Flash enjoys sc2? Should I just shut up and go "FOR ESPORTS!!!"?
No thank you.


No, you can do whatever you want, obviously. But if that involves unfounded suggestions that Flash is insincere about his enjoyment of SC2, you can expect the kind of reaction your comment received. That is all.
EG.DeMuslim --- EG.ThorZain --- TSL.Polt --- LGIMMvp --- Mill.fOrGG --- EG.Stephano --- EGiNcontroL --- EG.IdrA --- MarineKing.Prime --- SlayerS_MMA --- Liquid'Hero
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 26 2012 07:32 GMT
#444
Go Go Flash make us bw fan's proud in the new territory we are trying to conquer ! Sc2 we are coming dude's be well prepared .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
RoboPuG
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden29 Posts
April 26 2012 07:33 GMT
#445
On April 26 2012 16:26 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 16:22 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:15 pdd wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:14 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:08 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:05 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:00 Roe wrote:
interesting to take note that he's actually enjoying the game. so many people's criticism of sc2 compared to bw relies on saying they dont have fun playing sc2.


Did you really think he would say anything bad about sc2? He's being forced to play it next season of proleague so he can't very well say it sucks even if he thought so.


He could've just stayed silent. Are you suggesting Flash is a liar?


No I don't think Flash is a liar but maybe he feels it would be disrespectful to not say anything.

He could have said a neutral comment like "The game feels different and it'll be interesting to challenge myself" or something along those lines.


I guess. Either way, if he enjoys sc2, so be it. For me, I don't think even Flash can turn me around.


You have 14 posts and joined long after the BW scene started to die. Why are you acting like you care about BW so much?


I care because it's in my opinion a way superior game to watch so why would I not care for it's impending demise?
RoboPuG
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden29 Posts
April 26 2012 07:34 GMT
#446
On April 26 2012 16:31 CaptainCharisma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 16:26 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:22 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:14 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:08 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:05 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:00 Roe wrote:
interesting to take note that he's actually enjoying the game. so many people's criticism of sc2 compared to bw relies on saying they dont have fun playing sc2.


Did you really think he would say anything bad about sc2? He's being forced to play it next season of proleague so he can't very well say it sucks even if he thought so.


He could've just stayed silent. Are you suggesting Flash is a liar?


No I don't think Flash is a liar but maybe he feels it would be disrespectful to not say anything.



Or maybe he does enjoy playing a new, fresh game, and is telling the truth. I can already see you'll try to argue anything to support your anti-SC2/pro-BW agenda. It would be horrible for you if your hero Flash actually did like this game that the BW crowd tries so hard to discredit.


So what if I don't like that Flash enjoys sc2? Should I just shut up and go "FOR ESPORTS!!!"?
No thank you.


No, you can do whatever you want, obviously. But if that involves unfounded suggestions that Flash is insincere about his enjoyment of SC2, you can expect the kind of reaction your comment received. That is all.


Fair enough.
SwizzY
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1549 Posts
April 26 2012 07:34 GMT
#447
The end is near...

BUT GLAD TO HEAR IT :D
All that glitters is not gold, all that wander are not lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by frost.
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 07:36:59
April 26 2012 07:35 GMT
#448
and just to point it out , there is a lot more of ||||||||| in the ladder top of korea. http://www.sc2ranks.com/ranks/fea/grandmaster
And a lot of them are terrans, I suspect that some of the ||||||| are top tier BW hiding.
btw edit http://www.sc2ranks.com/kr/1579721/Bisu but I think its not him.
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 26 2012 07:35 GMT
#449
On April 26 2012 16:33 RoboPuG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 16:26 Zooper31 wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:22 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:15 pdd wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:14 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:08 CaptainCharisma wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:05 RoboPuG wrote:
On April 26 2012 16:00 Roe wrote:
interesting to take note that he's actually enjoying the game. so many people's criticism of sc2 compared to bw relies on saying they dont have fun playing sc2.


Did you really think he would say anything bad about sc2? He's being forced to play it next season of proleague so he can't very well say it sucks even if he thought so.


He could've just stayed silent. Are you suggesting Flash is a liar?


No I don't think Flash is a liar but maybe he feels it would be disrespectful to not say anything.

He could have said a neutral comment like "The game feels different and it'll be interesting to challenge myself" or something along those lines.


I guess. Either way, if he enjoys sc2, so be it. For me, I don't think even Flash can turn me around.


You have 14 posts and joined long after the BW scene started to die. Why are you acting like you care about BW so much?


I care because it's in my opinion a way superior game to watch so why would I not care for it's impending demise?

Please take this nonsensical argument to PM's we don't need it mucking up this thread.
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
April 26 2012 07:38 GMT
#450
On April 26 2012 15:56 windsupernova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 15:50 altered wrote:
On April 26 2012 15:46 Rossen wrote:
I would srsly pay 200$ to get just 1 replay of Flash in sc2...(Before a troll msg'es me with an acc. called Flash me met in bronze league NA, I do mean the real Flash...^this flash. :D)


Yeah, flash should stream his SC2 practice sessions. I bet he would get 5000+ viewers on average.


Nah dude, you know, I know, everybody knows that he will be stuck on 20 viewers while Destiny is with 6000


I think Flash would be fine if he started to use Fuck, Nigger and Faggot every other sentence as well.
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
April 26 2012 07:38 GMT
#451
If Flash is playing Terran in SC2, then I'm sticking with Terran.
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
GuYuTe-
Profile Joined February 2005
United States550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 07:40:20
April 26 2012 07:39 GMT
#452
Gonna be exciting to see the top BW pros make the switch. I don't think they'll be immediately dominant. Perfect mechanics like Flash's aren't quite as big of an advantage in SC2 as in BW imo so it will be interesting to watch. Flash's game sense is unbelievable, though, so he very well may start to dominate right out of the gate, b/c I think game sense, understanding of the meta game, and positioning are the most important things and he's godlike at all 3 so who knows....
Micro_Jackson
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany2002 Posts
April 26 2012 07:42 GMT
#453
I think that a lot of BW pro´s really enjoy SC2 more that the BW fanatics. Not because it´s better, faster, they are forced for PR blabla. Because people like Flash played how many BroodWar games? 10.000? 50.000? a million?^^ I would kill for just another game because it´s NOT BW.
Noel Vermillion
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada218 Posts
April 26 2012 07:45 GMT
#454
Awesome! I hope Flash dominates a long with the other BW gods : D It might take a few months but I have a good feeling they will : D
FlaSh, Jaedong, Bisu, Free, TossGirl, Action, Stats Always BW FTW!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 26 2012 07:47 GMT
#455
On April 26 2012 16:42 USvBleakill wrote:
I think that a lot of BW pro´s really enjoy SC2 more that the BW fanatics. Not because it´s better, faster, they are forced for PR blabla. Because people like Flash played how many BroodWar games? 10.000? 50.000? a million?^^ I would kill for just another game because it´s NOT BW.


Well I remember in an interview I read of Jaedong when asked a question of some sort "do you still enjoy playing bw?" or something of that sort and he said he just treats it like a job and something else. So I am not too surprised that bw progamers are having a bit of fun, it's a completely new game (in a sense in terms of workers new mechanics, units, etc). So I imagine they are having a bit of fun while obviously playing alot.

It'll be interesting to see how flash/jaedong to in particular.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Youtakenocandle
Profile Joined February 2012
543 Posts
April 26 2012 07:49 GMT
#456
I'm curious to see how he will do. I never watched BW so I'm not all giddy about Flash. Being good at BW doesn't mean he will be at SC2 though. In BW he gained an advantage from practising for insane amounts of hours per day (I heard). In SC2 he will start 2 years behind.
Rhuubarb
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia102 Posts
April 26 2012 07:51 GMT
#457
I hope flash standardises Mech in TvP :D
Faraday
Profile Joined April 2009
United States553 Posts
April 26 2012 07:51 GMT
#458
Wow It's actually happening....Flash would revolutionize sc2...
what happened, happened...
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
April 26 2012 07:53 GMT
#459
In order to stick with BW for so long, these guys had to be competitive. For the last 7 or 8 years BW has been doing its Korean thing. Besides that new game fresh start feeling, it really wouldnt be too much of a stretch to say some of these guys would like to show their SC skill globally and winning tournaments around the world. Kinda prestegious and exciting I would think for someone who maybe never left Korea. Also, there are many more sources of potential income to be had compared to current BW.

I don't think it is all that hard to see how they initially are enjoying themselves. Especially since they do not appear to be all that far behind considering SC2 is almost 2 years old.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 26 2012 07:54 GMT
#460
On April 26 2012 16:51 Faraday wrote:
Wow It's actually happening....Flash would revolutionize sc2...


tbh I wouldn't get that far ahead of ourselves. I don't see flash/jaedong/bisu/etc revolutionizing sc2, I hope I am wrong (especially if jaedong as Z revolutionized zvp for instance) but I don't see how they could come up with some new amazing builds in the few few months they have played.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason148
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 969
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
Bale 24
League of Legends
Doublelift3835
JimRising 433
Counter-Strike
Fnx 870
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8144
FrodaN2708
B2W.Neo669
ToD256
KnowMe181
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1490
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 19
• musti20045 15
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• blackmanpl 9
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1171
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.